剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我必须忘记我是谁
I need to forget who I am.
永远别忘记你是谁
Don't you ever forget.
圣克里斯托弗保佑我们
前情提要
你把我关在这里
You lock me in here!
我是不会把世界重建成你想要的样子的
I'm not gonna make the world the way you want it to be!
发射
-糟糕了 -我们离开这里
- Shit on a stick. - Let's get out of here!
快跑
Go! Go! Go!
我们有一个美好的未来
We have a... great future behind us.
我感觉今天是新时代的黎明
It feels like the dawning of a new day to me.
将烦恼抛在脑后
富兰克林酒店
《核事件防护措施和规划指南》
布莱恩·R·莫耶
我们走 快点
Come on. Let's go. Hurry up.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
是你们一直在扒行尸的衣服吗
You the ones who've been stripping the dead?
走吧
Let's go.
别跑
Hey, stop!
干什么 我在哪
What is this? Where am I?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你们要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
开门
Hey! Open the gate!
回来
Get back here!
你犯了一个大错
You're making a big mistake!
美极了 不是吗
Magnificent, isn't it?
曾是乔治·霍克利的佩刀
Belonged to George Hockley,
得克萨斯共和国将领
他是山姆·休士顿的密友 双子星大炮的指挥官
friend to Sam Houston, commander of the Twin Sisters.
这把刀能追溯到1812年战争
The sword dates back to the War of 1812.
美国与英国之间发生于1812至1815年的战争
我不想找麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
转过来
Turn around.
慢慢地
Slowly.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫维克多·斯特兰德
My name is Victor Strand.
那么 你是谁
And, uh, who might you be?
行尸之惧 第七季第一集
拉加维林单一麦芽威士忌
这是什么圈套吗
Is this some kind of trick?
给你洗了澡 提供了饭和酒
You've been bathed, given a meal and a drink.
能有什么圈套
What trick?
你想得到什么好处
What's in this for you?
问几个问题
A few questions.
就这样吗
That's it?
就这样
That's it.
你叫什么
What's your name?
威尔
Will.
你以前是做什么的 威尔
What did you do before, Will?
你是问在死人开始走路以前
Before the dead started walking,
还是在某人炸了这地方以前
or before someone decided to blow it up?
都问
Both.
我是议员助手
I was a senator's aide.
类似的岗位吧
Something close to it.
哪位议员
Which senator?
伊莱亚斯·巴斯克斯
Elias Vazquez.
民♥主♥党人
A Democrat.
你为他做什么 威尔
What did you do for him, Will?
公♥关♥
Pr.
竞选策略
Campaign strategy.
你来自哪里
Where did you come from?
最早是俄克拉荷马州
Originally Oklahoma.
近期我们住在一个
Most recently, we were at a settlement
保护我们免受爆♥炸♥影响的定居点
that protected us from the blast.
"我们"都有谁
Who's "Us"?
我 巴斯克斯议员 其他几个助手
Me, Senator Vazquez, um, a few other aides.
你为什么不和他们在一起了
Why aren't you there with them now?
出事了
Things went bad.
所以我到了外面
I wound up on the outside.
巴斯克斯议员呢
And Senator Vazquez?
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
你在外面待了多久
How long have you been out there?
五十天
50 days.
差不多吧
Give or take.
你见到过什么
What have you seen?
你见到过谁
Who have you seen?
没什么
Not much.
没多少人
Not many.
我的侦查员说你提到了有人在扒行尸的衣服
My scouts said you mentioned people stripping the dead.
潜行者
Stalkers.
至少我是这样称呼他们的
Least, that's what I call them.
我见到他们的几次
Couple of times I caught sight of them,
他们都在偷偷接近行尸
they were sneaking up on the dead.
他们为什么要那样做
Why are they doing that?
我目前还没搞清楚
I haven't figured that part out yet.
他们是谁
Who are they?
现在外面看不到脸了
There's no faces out there anymore.
只有面罩
It's just masks.
你最后一次出去是什么时候
When was the last time you were outside?
我为什么要出去
Why should I leave,
这里有我所需要的一切
when I have everything I need right here?
过来
Come.
我让你看看
Let me show you.
好球 托比
Nice putt, Toby.
这边来
Right this way.
这些东西都是哪来的
Where did all this come from?
百货商店 民房♥ 博物馆
Department stores, homes, museums.
我的骑兵到处寻找有价值的东西
My rangers scoured the landscape for anything of value.
任何值得保存的东西都在这里
Anything worth preserving is here.
他们呢
And them?
他们从以前就跟着你吗
They with you before?
是我们带他们来的
We brought them in.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你让他们住下了
You let them stay.
如果他们有价值的话
If they're of value.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
问问题的是他
He's the one asking the questions.
这是什么
And over here?
我的骑兵遇到的每只行尸的照片
Photos of every walker my rangers encounter.
即使是那些无法再行走的
Even the ones no longer walking.
你是在找某个人吗
You looking for someone in particular?
我的一些住户的亲友依然在外面
Some of my denizens still have loved ones out in the world.
我认为应该给他们一个了结
I believe in giving them closure.
我指的是你
I meant you.
你想找到谁吗
Anyone you're hoping to find?
我所需要的一切都在这里
I have everything I need right here.
你所看到的一切 我们栽种的一切
Everything you see, everything we've cultivated,
都是在大毁灭之后建立起来的
came together after the great destruction.
世界得到的是火焰 灰烬 断壁残垣
The world saw fire, ash, devastation.
而我们有幸得到了万物生长
We were gifted with growth,
生机勃勃 新的黎明
vitality, a new dawn.
我刚来时 这里空无一物
This place was empty when I first arrived.
除了有霍华德
Well, except for Howard.
我们一起望向地平线
We looked out on the horizon together
看着世界在我们眼前毁灭
and watched as the world was destroyed before our eyes.
我们以为那是终结
We thought it was the end.
但尘埃落定后 我们仍然活着
But when the dust settled, we were still standing.
这地方也还在
As well as this place.
风吹走了辐射尘
The weather patterns took the fallout away from us.
这座大楼是几英里内唯一可居住的地方
This tower is the only inhabitable place for miles,
但这点我不说你也知道
but I don't have to tell you that.
我们所在做的是
What we're doing is nothing less
为一个新文明奠定基础
than laying the foundations of a new civilization.
我们在创造历史
We're making history.
这些都是你们在爆♥炸♥后做的吗
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表