剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, June.
我知道我不是那个你想共度余生的多利
I know I'm not the Dorie you thought you'd be spending your days with.
我对现状很满足
I am happy to be where I am.
我希望你也一样
I hope you feel the same.
我可只是独居了好几十年
You're talking to the guy who lived on his own up there for decades.
这...
This...
没那么糟
This ain't so bad.
约翰
John?
看到剪刀了吗
Have you seen the scissors?
应该行了
That oughta do it.
时间正好
Oh, just in time.
熄灯吗
Lights out?
熄吧
Yeah.
现在蹬车太迟了
Little late for pedaling.
该休息了
Time to hit the hay.
又过一天
Another one off the board.
酒呢
Where's the hooch?
全摔碎了 架子上的果酱
It all got smashed, along with all the preserves
和其他东西也没能幸免
and everything else on the shelf.
还剩很多菓珍
Plenty of Tang left.
没关系
That's alright.
晚安 约翰
Night, John.
晚安 琼
Night, June.
"女子离奇死亡"
"深受爱戴的老师被杀"
"父母最可怕的噩梦"
"殡仪师的作案手法?
对失踪女服务员的搜索仍在继续"
辛迪
Cindy...
抱歉我没能履行承诺
I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise.
琼
June?
琼
June.
上面有人吗
Is someone up there?
救救我
Help me!
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody out there?
这是你想象中的开始吗 泰迪
This the beginning you had in mind, Teddy?
达科塔
Dakota.
可怜的女孩
You poor girl.
唯一一个我无法拯救的人
The only one I couldn't save.
救救我
Help...me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没有防护你不能出来
You shouldn't be out here without protection.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
你承诺过的
You promised.
辛迪
Cindy.
约翰 怎么回事
John, what's going on?!
你打中了她
You shot her!
谁啊 你在说什么
Who?! What are you talking about?!
约翰
John?
进来
Get inside!
-锁门了吗 -能撑住吗
- Did you lock the hatch? - Think it'll hold?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong man.
-他们是谁 -你比我更早看到他们
- Who were they? - You saw 'em longer than I did.
-放松 别动 -我自己会脱
- Easy. Don't move. - Hey, I can get myself out.
-不 约翰 我需要检查一下 -我没事
- No, John, but I need to check. - I'm fine.
但我有事 好吗 这不只关乎你
Yeah, but I am not! Alright? It's not just about you,
不只关乎核污染
and it is not just about those contaminants
或上面那些陌生人
or whoever the hell was up there.
我要确保你没被咬
I need to make sure you weren't bit.
-我没被咬 -约翰
- I wasn't. - John --
-我没被咬 -但你有可能被咬
- I wasn't! - But you could've been!
擦伤而已
It's just a scratch.
你上去做什么
What were you doing up there?
你为什么独自上去
Why were you up there all by yourself?
-我听到了她的声音 她在呼唤我 -谁
- I heard her. She was calling me. - Who?
我知道这听起来很荒谬
I know what it's gonna sound like.
谁 约翰
Who, John?
我一直没找到的那个女孩
The girl I never found.
我不明白 约翰
I don't understand, John.
我知道这听起来很荒谬 但她在呼唤我
I know what it sounds like, but she was calling me.
我不知道呼唤我的是不是她
I mean, I didn't know if she was the one calling me,
但我听到了声音
but I heard a voice.
所以我上去了
So I went up,
她就站在那里 清清楚楚
and there she was, plain as day.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定没撞到头吗
Are you sure you didn't hit your head?
我知道我看到了什么 该死
I know what I saw, dammit.
我在上面时 帮达科塔摆脱了痛苦
I put Dakota out of her torment when I was up there.
泰迪对这地方做的事
What Teddy did to the state of the state --
真是触目惊心 琼
it ain't pretty, June.
-我们应该阻止他的 -但我们没做到
- We shoulda stopped him. - But we didn't.
约翰 这些选择
John, these decisions,
-比如上去 我们应该一起决定的 -我知道
- going up there, we need to make them together. - I know.
我只是...
I just...
我不会再这样做了
I won't do it again.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我想着喝一杯能让我轻松点
Ah, thought a drink might take the edge off.
-我说过威士忌都没了 -你确定吗
- I told you -- we lost all the whiskey. - Are you sure?
以我对泰迪的了解 在他不折磨别人时
One thing I know about Teddy -- he liked to have a good time
他喜欢款待自己
when he wasn't causing a bad one for somebody else.
所以他才在下面存了这么多酒
That's why he had as much as he did down here.
你怎么知道他在下面存了多少酒
How did you know how much he had down here?
不知道怎么定量配给
Can't ration without knowing.
我知道 但那是我的工作
I know, but that was my job.
约翰 你在瞒着我喝酒吗
John, have you been drinking without me knowing?
-偶尔喝喝 -喝了多少
- Here and there. - How much?
我没记录
I didn't keep track.
那你之前在上面呢
And before, when you were up there?
我经常一个人 琼
I was alone a lot, June.
约翰 你得告诉我
John, I need you to tell me
你在上面到底喝多少
exactly how much you were drinking up there.
一天半瓶
Half a bottle a day?
找到就喝
Whatever I could find.
在下面呢
And down here?
时不时喝两口
A drink here and there.
不只是睡前喝
It wasn't just the night caps.
我...
I just...
我以为存量足够我们撑下去
I thought there was enough to get us through.
你的手在抖
Your hands are shaking.
你上次喝酒是何时
When was the last time you had a drink?
前天
Day before last.
在屋顶坍塌之前
Before the ceiling collapsed.
你觉得是那些戴面罩的人吗
Think it's those masked folks?
听起来不像是行尸
Doesn't sound like the dead.
戒断得真不是时候
Picked a helluva time to go cold turkey.
那些面罩人应该不友好吧
You don't suppose those masked fellas are friendly.
我听起来不友好
They don't sound friendly to me.
约翰 这正是我不让你用无线电的原因
John, this is why I didn't want you on that radio.
够了
Enough of this.
我们知道你们在听
We know you're listening.
开门让我们进去
Open that door and let us in.
不必弄得很难看
This doesn't have to get ugly...
我们应该说点什么
We should say something.
我们知道你们在里面
We know you're in there.
我必须加固一下
I'm gonna have to shore that up.
我们不能无视他们
We can't just ignore them.
约翰 你这状态不能战斗
John, you're in no position to fight,
而且你的身体只会变得更糟
and it's only gonna get worse.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表