剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
[得州戈利亚德]
那里
There.
就在那里
There it is.
什么地方
What is it?
我们知道那里很安全
We know it's safe.
我们知道那里比这里更好
We know it's better than here.
怎么知道的
How?
他们不让说
They don't want anyone saying.
-谁不让说 -无线电里的人
- Who doesn't? - People on the radio.
你确定它在那里吗
And you're sure this is where it is?
如果不说 我们怎么帮你们去那里
If you don't tell us, how can we help you get there?
我们知道它不在哪里
We know where it's not.
现在只剩下一个方向值得找了
And there's only one more direction to go looking.
那样找只会害死你们
Searching like that, you're gonna get yourself killed.
已经迟了
It's too late for that.
你们会害死她的
You're gonna get her killed.
我永远不会这样对她
I would never do that to her.
摩根和我 我们有个地方
Morgan and I -- we have a place.
不算太好
It's not much,
但能保护我们免受外界的影响
but it's protected from everything out here.
我们离开那里是因为食物不足
We had to leave because we didn't have enough food.
对她和我们来说
For her, for us.
如果你们跟我们回去
If you come back with us,
带上一些你们这里的补给
and bring some of those supplies you have here,
我们就能多撑一段时间
we could buy time.
我们看起来像还有时间吗
Does it look like we have time?
她还有
She does.
我们不能久留了
We can't stay here much longer.
我们得回到车边
We need to get back to the car.
我修好轮胎 开车上路
I'll fix the tire. We'll get on the road.
她会引来更多的
She's gonna draw more.
电池
The batteries.
我们得立刻去车边
We need to get to the car now.
情况如何
How we doing?
我们必须回潜艇
We've got to go back to the sub.
只有这样才能保证她的安全
It's the only way to make sure she stays safe.
我们已经用了一半的油
We've used half the gas we had.
这次不去就再没机会了
It's pretty much now or never.
我们只需要知道具体♥位♥置
We just need to know where we're going
还有帕德雷到底是什么
and what Padre actually is.
女士 帕德雷是什么
Ma'am, what is Padre?
你之前说
What you said before,
我害怕
about me being scared,
你说得对
you're right.
我是害怕
I am.
但不只我一个人害怕
But I'm not the only one one.
我在做我们唯一能做的事
I'm doing the only thing that we can.
因为你害怕承认
Because you're scared of admitting
你想为摩打造的东西可能无法实现
what you wanted to build for Mo might not be possible.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
但我想打造的东西
But this thing I wanted to build
不过是很接近我曾经拥有过的东西
was just something close to what I once had.
我的要求不高
I'm not even talking much.
我只求和我心爱的女人坐在同一桌
I'm talking about sitting at a table with the woman I love,
一起吃饭 冲孩子发火
sharing a meal and getting angry at our kid
因为他在读漫画 而不是和我们说话
because he's reading comics instead of talking to us.
而我在告诉你 这可能无法实现
And I'm telling you that might not be possible.
我都不知道你想要我做什么
I don't even know what you want me to do.
别听这些人的
Don't listen to these people.
带她回潜艇
Take her back to the sub.
该死 摩根
Shit. Morgan?
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
别知道为好
Let's not find out.
-摩根 -带摩进去
- Morgan. - Get Mo inside.
保护好她
Keep her safe.
想留下就找好掩护
You take cover if you're staying.
去后面 别让她出声
Get in the back, and keep her quiet.
是谁
Who -- Who is it?
停下
Stop!
再走一步 我就开枪
Take another step and I'll shoot.
安静点
Please be quiet.
拜托了 嘘 求你安静点
Please. Please. Shh. Please. Please be quiet.
嘘 求你了
Shh. Please, please, please.
我们得回艾玛那里
We gotta go back to Emma!
你听到什么声音了吗
Do you hear something?
你们的孩子到底发生了什么
The hell really happened to your baby?
求你停下 求你停下
Please stop. Please stop. Please stop.
求你停下 别哭了
Please stop. Please stop. Please stop crying!
别哭了
Stop crying.
求你停下
Please stop.
求你了
Please.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
碧
Bea.
碧
Bea.
对不起 但她早就死了
I'm sorry, but she was already gone.
不不不 她没死
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. She's not gone.
她和弗雷德在里面
She's inside with Fred.
你知道那不是她 承认这点也没关系
You know that's not her, and it's okay to admit it,
因为这样你才能开始与她道别
because that's how you start saying goodbye
这样你才能不再犯同样的错误
and how stop repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
她像我们一样病了 她...
She was sick like us. She was -- She was --
她不舒服
She was not doing well.
她很痛苦 她开始哭
She was in pain, and she started crying.
她停不下来
She wouldn't stop.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
弗雷德不想让她受苦
Fred didn't want her to suffer.
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
Grace!
对不起 对不起 艾玛
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Emma.
格蕾丝 能听见吗
Grace, can you hear me?
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝 能听见吗
Grace, can you hear me?
这样更好 我保证
It'll better this way. I promise.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 听着
Grace! Grace, listen!
摩根
Morgan?
这样更好 我保证
It'll be better. I promise.
♪ 像做梦的人一样 ♪
♪ ...like dreamers do ♪
♪ 然后我进入了梦乡 ♪
♪ Then I fall asleep ♪
♪ 梦中有你 ♪
♪ To dreams, my dreams of you ♪
♪ 在梦中 我与你漫步 ♪
♪ In dreams, I walk with you ♪
♪ 在梦中 我与你聊天 ♪
♪ In dreams, I talk with you ♪
♪ 在梦中 你是我的 ♪
♪ In dreams, you're mine ♪
♪ 直到永远 ♪
♪ All of the time ♪
♪ 在梦中永不分离 ♪
♪ We're together in dreams ♪
♪ 在梦中 ♪
♪ In dreams ♪
好了
Okay.
留下她感觉不对
Doesn't feel right, leaving her behind.
我懂
I get it.
但她想用余下的时间
But she wants to spend the time
陪她的丈夫和孩子
she has left with her husband and child.
对不起 格蕾丝
I'm sorry, Grace.
你不用道歉
You don't have to say it.
不 我差点害死了她
No, I almost got her killed.
-你救了她 -那只是因为我在追寻我想要的东西
- You saved her. - Only 'cause I was chasing after what I needed.
我应该听你的
I should've listened to you.
我只想给你和她比现在更好的生活
I just wanted to give you and her something more than what we have.
你没有辜负她
You didn't fail her.
你没有辜负我
You didn't fail me.
但比起与我生活在这里 你仍然更想去死
But you would still rather die than live out here with me.
那不是因为外面的东西
Not because of what's out here.
或你做的任何事
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表