剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
玩火必自焚
Play with fire, you'll get burned.
他们想走的
They wanted to leave.
这不是我们的错
This wasn't our fault.
他们以为我们能过得更好 才留了下来
They stayed because they thought we were onto something better.
我们以正确的方式做了每件事
We did everything the right way, you know?
遵守准则 救助人们
Stuck to the code, helped people...
也许这还不够
Maybe it's not enough.
也许斯特兰德说得对
Maybe Strand was right.
这是个新世界
You know, it's a -- this is a -- a new world.
也许万无一失才正确
Maybe the sure thing is the right thing.
走吧
Come on.
米基
Mickey?
我对你们朋友的事很遗憾
Look, I'm -- I'm real sorry about your friends.
没事 我们本想帮他们
Alright, look, we were trying to help them out,
结果事与愿违
and it turns out we were doing the opposite.
我们不希望这种事发生在你身上
We don't want that to happen to you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
克里夫很可能已经死了
Odds are Cliff's dead.
你又不知道 你们就找到了彼此
You don't know that. You all found each other.
那时的世界不同
And that was a different world.
我们要面对的是新世界
We gotta face the one we're in right now.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to say?
对不起 米基 但你只是走运
I'm sorry, Mickey, but you got lucky...
穿过了斯特兰德那里的尸群
getting through the moat at Strand's place.
下次也许不会那么走运了 好吗
You may not get so lucky again, alright?
我认为斯特兰德的大楼最适合你
I-I-I think Strand's tower is the best place for you.
最适合我们
For us, for us.
胆小鬼
You chickenshits.
我们这是不让你去送死
We're trying to save you from getting yourself killed.
我们带你回去
We'll bring you back.
斯特兰德会给你第二次机会
Strand, he'll give you a second chance.
他会把我关起来 丢掉钥匙
He will lock me up and throw away the key.
为了不让别人知道
Anything he can do to make sure
我是怎么逃出来的 他愿意做任何事
no one finds out how I escaped, he'll do it.
没门
No way.
我不回去
I'm not going back there.
好吗
Alright?
-别这样做 -别逼我
- Don't do this. - Don't make me.
我会找到克里夫
I'm gonna find Cliff,
然后我们会一起找到帕德雷
and then we're gonna find Padre.
你会死的
You're gonna die.
就像他们一样
Just like them.
我一个人已经活到现在了
I made it this far just fine on my own.
好
Alright.
等等 你不用独自去
Wait. You're not doing this alone.
我陪你
I'm coming with you.
-亲爱的 你在做什么 -小德 抱歉 这不对
- Honey, what are you doing? - D, I'm sorry. It's not right.
我们不能就这样交出她
We can't just hand her over like this.
我们不是说好了吗
I thought we agreed on this.
我们定下准则是有原因的
We have a code for a reason.
对吧
Right?
我不认为送她回去合乎准则
And I'm not sure if sending her back there is sticking to it.
我们可以说是为了她好
We can say it's for her,
但其实是为了我们自己好
but I really think it'd be for us.
亲爱的 拜托
Honey, just come on.
老酒吧 回那里等我
The old bar -- go back there.
雪莉
Sherry?
雪莉
Sherry.
我帮她找到克里夫 然后回来找你
I'll help her get to Cliff, then come back for you,
然后我们一起决定接下来去哪里
and we'll figure out where to go next.
走吧
Come on.
雪莉
Sherry, hey!
快到了
We're almost there.
你日落之前肯定能赶回酒吧
You should definitely be able to make it back to the bar by sundown.
找到克里夫之前我不会走
I'm not leaving till we find Cliff.
让德怀特等着吧
Dwight can wait.
以前我和克里夫吵架了
You know, I used to do the same thing
我也会做同样的事
when I'd have a fight with Cliff.
出去走走 让他静静
Take a walk. Let him cool down.
你和我很像
You and me are a lot alike.
我不知道他刚才是中了什么邪
I don't know what got into him back there.
我懂
I get it.
他觉得送我去斯特兰德那里能保你安全
He thought taking me back to Strand would keep you safe.
所以我很好奇你为什么不接受
Kinda makes me wonder why you wouldn't take that deal.
我们以前与斯特兰德这类人做过交易
We made a bargain with a guy like Strand before --
以保障彼此的安全 结果那差点毁了我们
to keep each other safe -- and it nearly destroyed us.
我们现在做的那些事 他都是为了我才做的
What we're doing now, he's doing it for me.
你觉得他不情愿吗
You think his heart's not in it?
那倒不是
No, it is.
但我觉得他想要别的东西
It is, but I -- I think he wants something else.
什么东西 斯特兰德大楼里的床位吗
What? A place in Strand's tower?
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
听着 你们曾经分开过
Look, you all were separated,
而你们找到了彼此
and you found each other.
所以不管是什么事
So whatever this is, it...
听起来都不足挂齿
sounds like nothing.
我不担心德怀特会放弃
I'm not worried about Dwight giving up, you know?
之前我在一封信中写过
Before, you know, I told him to stop looking for me
让他别找我了 他还是找到了我
in one of my letters, and he still found me.
你为什么让他别找你了
Why'd you tell him to stop looking?
我不希望他因为找我而死
I didn't want him to get killed doing it.
克里夫对我说过同样的话
Cliff said the same thing to me, you know.
他说要是我来找他 他会扁我一顿
Told me he'd whoop my ass if I ever came looking for him.
你们不是走散了要去训练馆汇合吗
I thought you were supposed to meet him at the gym if you got separated.
嗯 我那样说
Yeah, I told you that
是为了让你更想帮我
'cause I thought it'd make you more inclined to help me.
所以他不在训练馆
So he's not at the gym?
可能在
He may be.
可能不在
He may not be.
那里是我能找的最后一个地方
It's the last place I know to look.
因为
Because...
我没法照他说的做
I can't do what he said.
或许我和德怀特更像吧
Maybe it's me and Dwight who are more alike.
-是这里吗 -对
- This the place? - Yep.
我们的陋室
Our humble abode.
搏击教堂
摔角俱乐部
声音引来了它们
That's what drew 'em.
把它们留在了这里
That's what's keeping them here.
你觉得你的护具能挡它们多久
How long you think your suit will hold up against them?
没上次久
Not as long as last time.
逃出尸群时破损严重
Took a lot of damage escaping that moat.
为什么问这个
Why?
我有个点子
I got an idea.
来吧
Come on.
好姑娘
Hey, girl.
我以为我们失去你了
Oh, I thought we'd lost you.
没错 转身 举起手
You did. Turn around. Hands up.
别做蠢事
Nothing stupid.
摘掉面罩
Take your mask off.
摘掉面罩 不然我扯下来
Take your mask off, or I'll take it off for you.
我找到了它
I found her.
所以它现在归我了
Which means she's mine now.
我相信你亲眼见过
And I believe you know firsthand what happens
夺走我的东西会有什么后果
when you try to take back something that's mine.
我看到你在地窖里的所作所为了
I saw what you did at the cellar.
他们都是好人
They were good people.
我朋友也是好人
So was my friend.
但这没有阻止你杀他
But that didn't stop you from killing him.
不过嘛
Although...
除了马 我还拿到了一样好玩意
I got something besides a horse out of it.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表