剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
摩根·琼斯
Morgan Jones?
前情提要
你怎么知道这名字
How do you know that name?
维克多给我们说过你
Victor told us all about you.
维克多还活着
Victor's alive?
为了将他绳之於法 我放弃了我的家人
I gave up my family to put this guy away.
我可不会让他现在成功
I'm not about to let him succeed now.
认得出这个声音吗 泰迪 我给你个提示
Recognize this voice, Teddy? Give you a hint.
上次你听到这声音 还在丹顿县的法庭上
Last time you heard it, you were in a Denton County courthouse
听着我指认你的证词
listening to my testimony against you.
你当时杀不了我
Couldn't kill me then,
现在肯定也做不到
and you sure as shit aren't gonna do it now.
离那女孩远点 泰迪
Step away from the girl, Teddy.
我不打算伤害你
Not fixin' to hurt ya.
第25天
距开门还有340天
紧急出口
有人吗
Anybody out there?
任何人
Anyone at all?
好吧
Okay.
又过一天
Another one off the board.
第26天
距开门还有339天
晚安 约翰
Good night, John.
晚安 琼
Night, June.
又是我们
It's us again.
约翰·弗朗西斯·多利五世
John Francis Dorie V
还有我儿媳妇 琼·多利
and my daughter-in-law, June Dorie.
住在六尺之下的两人
The two folks 6 feet under.
不过我们还活着
Very much alive, though.
食物充足
Plenty of food.
我不知道确切位置
I don't have a right ascension or descension,
但我们离加尔维斯顿海岸应该不远
but we can't be too many klicks off the Galveston coast.
转之前深呼吸一下怎样
How about I take a deep breath before I spin?
快让我解脱吧
Put me out of my misery.
无情
No mercy.
第47天
距开门还有318天
-晚安 约翰 -晚安 琼
- Good night, John. - Night, June.
这台无线电白天一直开着
Leave this here radio on during daylight.
至少我们认为现在是白天
At least what we think is daylight.
如果有人在的话
So, if anybody's out there, just...
联♥系♥我们
you give us a holler.
因为还不迟
'Cause it's not too late.
永远不算太迟
It's never too late.
又过一天
Another one off the board.
第69天
距开门还有296天
晚安 约翰
Good night, John.
晚安 琼
Night, June.
-琼 -约翰 你没事吧
- June! - John! Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
能看到什么吗
Do you see anything?
还有一个房♥间
It's another room.
什么
What?
约翰
John...
-我知道 -这是什么地方
- I know. - What is this place?
泰迪
Teddy.
他在这里杀了那些女人
This is where he killed all those women.
防腐剂
这里是一切的起点
It's where it all started.
我们...
We...
我们总是找不到这地方
We could never find it.
原来一直就在我们脚下
It was under our feet the whole time.
他已经死了 约翰
He's gone, John.
他永远不会再这样害人了
He can't do this to anyone ever again.
我们把这个房♥间封起来
So let's just seal this room up
假装它不存在吧
and pretend it doesn't exist.
还不迟
It's not too late.
永远不迟
It's never too late.
行尸之惧 第七季第三集
我们应该封了它
We should close it up.
不
No.
我还是留它开着一段时间吧
I think I'm gonna leave it open for a little while.
-约翰 -我有一些问题
- John - I have questions.
憋了快40年了
Had 'em close to 40 years.
答案也许就在这里
The answers might be in here.
西奥多·马多克斯杀了23个女人
Theodore Maddox killed 23 women.
至少这是他供认的数量
At least that's how many he confessed to.
你不必为了我重温这一切
Yeah, you don't have to relive it all for me.
我根本忘不掉 琼
No way I can forget it, June.
他对那些女人做的事
The women -- he did the same thing to them
和他逃出监狱后做的事一样
that he was doing after he escaped prison.
给她们做防腐处理
Embalming 'em
让她们没有他所谓的新开始
so they'd never have what he called a new beginning.
问题是 我们一直没找到
Problem is, we could never find the place
他做防腐处理的地方
where he was doing the embalming.
所以他才逍遥法外了那么久
Which is why he was able to continue as long as he did.
你仍然阻止了他
You still stopped him.
只是短暂地阻止了
Only for a spell.
他依然得逞了 琼
He still got what he wanted, June.
约翰 我不认为做调查
John, I don't think going over all this
能帮到任何人
is going to help anyone.
-也许能帮到 -什么意思
- It might. - What do you mean?
我没找到所有的
I didn't find 'em all.
所有的什么
Find what?
我说我们知道他杀了23个女人
I said we knew he killed 23 women,
但我们只找到了22具尸体
but we only found 22 bodies.
他最后的受害者 辛迪·霍金斯
His last victim, Cindy Hawkins,
我用来栽赃的钱包就是她的
the one whose purse I planted,
他终于承认他杀了她
he finally admitted he killed her.
整件案子就是这样破的
It's what cracked the whole thing open.
但我一直没找到她的尸体
But I never found her body.
我直视着那女孩的妈妈的眼睛
I looked that girl's mama square in the eye,
承诺我会埋葬她的爱女
and I promised her I'd help her bury her baby,
承诺给她一个应有的结局
promised her I'd help give her the ending she deserved.
但我一直没做到
But I was never able to.
你努力过了 这才最重要
You tried. That's what counts.
我当时许下了一个我无法履行的承诺
I made a promise I couldn't keep back then.
但也许我现在能履行了
But maybe I can now.
也许这里的某些东西能帮我找到她
Maybe something in here will help me find where she is.
约翰 就算你找到了
John, even if you figure it out,
你也不能离开这里
you can't leave here.
我们可能别无选择
We may not have a choice.
防护服做得怎么样了
How are those suits coming?
我仍在努力密封它们
Still trying to make them airtight.
要上去的话 我们不能冒险吸入任何微粒
If we ever go up there, we can't risk breathing in any particles.
你觉得多久能做好
How long till you think they'll be done?
不只是防护服
It's not just the suits.
做好以后 我们还需要某种气闸
I mean, once these are done, we need some kind of airlock --
作为外界和内部的过渡舱
a go-between from outside to in here
以不带入任何污染物
so we don't drag anything back in.
我们为什么还要回来
Why would we come back?
我们不知道上面有什么样的辐射
We don't know what kind of radiation is up there.
有些种类的辐射 防护服可能都防不住
There are some types that suits might not even protect against.
如果真有呢
And if there are?
我不是什么专家
Well, I'm not an expert,
但从我读到的内容看
but from what I've read...
《生存十项:在核攻击中生存》
到了那时候会安全得多
...it'll be a lot safer then.
第69天
距开门还有296天
你继续做防护服
Well, uh, you keep working on the suits.
我去加固
I'll start shoring things up,
多争取点时间 以防我们出不去
buy us some time in case we can't venture out.
我好像在隔壁看到了木板
I think I saw some twobys next door.
对不起 琼
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表