剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
For that alone, I should kill you.
它先攻击我的
He came at me.
我要查清为什么
And I intend to find out why.
摘掉面罩
Mask off.
-没门 -读数很安全
- No way. - Readings are clean.
而且这不是请求
And I'm not asking.
里面是什么
What have you got in there?
更多行尸
More.
像它们一样
Like them.
温德尔在里面吗
Any of these Wendell?
你要拿它们做什么
What the hell are you doing with 'em?
它们的衣服哪去了
What happened to their clothes?
我只是负责散布它们
I'm just supposed to spread them around.
为什么
Why?
如果鲁弗斯感兴趣的不是它们 那一定是你
If Rufus wasn't interested in them, he must've been interested in you.
脱掉
Strip.
就像你对它们做的一样
Just like you do to them.
-他有所隐瞒 -也许吧 但是...
- He's hiding something. - Maybe, but --
你还想不想找到弟弟了
Do you want to find your brother or not?
脱
Strip.
快点
Now!
你认得这个吗
You recognize this?
上面有温德尔的气味
It's got Wendell's scent on it.
带我们去你找到它的地方
Show us where you found it.
这就是你在做的事吗
This is what you do?
收集它们 夺走它们的身外之物吗
Herd them, strip them of all their worldly possessions?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你真是个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You're a real twisted piece of shit, you know that?
他不在这里
He's not here.
怎么了
What?
他的轮椅
His chair.
那是他的轮椅
That's his chair.
-他在哪 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
轮椅上的人
The man who was in that chair.
缠在上面的行尸吗
The skinbag who was tangled in it?
它对我来说没用
Eh, he was no use to me.
它应该在这附近爬行吧
He's probably crawling somewhere around here,
你可以去找
if you want to look.
拦住他
Stop him!
不
No!
不
Hey! No!
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
走
Move!
莎拉 收到了吗
Sarah? You copy?
我正在前往汇合点
I'm on my way to the rendezvous.
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what this is about.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
莎拉 能收到吗
Sarah, do you copy?
告诉我到底发生了什么
Will you please tell me what the hell is going on?
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?!
我们有约定的
We had a deal.
我遵守了约定
I kept up my end.
他死了
He's dead.
你知道 我也知道
You know it. I know it.
合作结束
We're done!
见鬼
Shit.
怎么了
What?
那个
That.
该死的弹头
That God damn warhead.
我们必须离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
我的面罩呢
Where the hell's my mask?
-你有哮喘吗 -没有
- You have asthma? - No.
你肋骨疼吗 也许肺穿孔了
Do your ribs hurt? Maybe you punctured a lung.
屁都没穿孔
I didn't puncture shit!
或许你只是恐慌发作了
Well, then, maybe you're just having a panic attack.
呼吸
Breathe.
我们离裸♥露♥的弹头只有50英尺
We are 50 feet from an open warhead,
而且我刚得知我弟弟死了
and I just found out my brother died.
如果你弟弟死了
If your brother was dead,
你一开始是不会出来找他的
you wouldn't have gone looking for him in the first place.
我们会离开这里的
We will get out of here.
我保证
I promise.
这是我的专长
It's what I do.
或者说以前是
Or what I used to do.
你到底在说什么
The hell are you talking about?
我曾是公园巡护员
I was a park ranger.
干了15年搜救
Search and rescue, for 15 years.
更多行尸涌来只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before more dead show up.
我们靠自己是出不去的
We're not gonna be able to do this on our own.
你必须叫摩根来
You gotta call Morgan.
为什么 好让你把他的头放进盒子里吗
Why? So you can put his head in a box?
因为我们都会死的
'Cause we'll both die.
那你自己叫人去
Well, then, you call somebody.
过去那么多次
All that time,
我只有一次自己需要被救援
I only ever had to be rescued once myself.
我现在叫不了人
I can't call them now,
因为那人就在这辆车上
'cause they're in this SUV.
那时候肯定没现在这么危急
Bet it had nothing on this.
埃米尔和我外出
Emile and I were out --
寻找一些
searching for some hikers
被山火困住的徒步者
that had got trapped in a forest fire.
我扭伤了脚踝
I twisted my ankle.
被困在了山火中心
Wound up in the heart of the burn zone.
我以为我绝不可能活着出去
I didn't think there was any way in hell I was gonna get out of there alive.
其他巡护员
The other rangers,
他们说太危险了 太迟了
they said that it was too dangerous, too late.
埃米尔没有听他们的
Emile -- he wouldn't listen to them.
他坚定不移
He was determined.
但不管他多么努力地奋战
Still, no matter how hard he fought,
看起来有多么坚强
how hard he looked,
他一直被困在浓烟中
he just kept getting trapped in the smoke.
我们俩都是
We both did.
-他是怎么找到你的 -他没找到
- How'd he find you? - He didn't.
鲁弗斯找到了我
It was Rufus.
后来 他告诉我
Later on, he told me
他一直知道我活着
he knew I was alive the whole time.
他说他在树林另一头能感受到我的心跳
He said he could feel my heart beating across the woods,
我当时听到这话觉得真扯
and I thought it was a bunch of bull when I heard it.
直到有一天 我感受不到心跳了
'Til the day that I felt mine stop.
我知道他死了
And I knew he was gone.
我不用亲眼看见
I didn't need to see it.
我心里知道
I just knew.
也许你听着很荒唐吧
Maybe sounds crazy to you, huh?
这就是你刚才那句话的意思
That's what you meant when you said
如果他死了 我是不会去找他的
I wouldn't be looking for him if he was dead.
你会感受到的
You'd feel it.
你会知道的
You'd know it.
我们仍然能找到他
We can still find him.
摩根 你在吗
Morgan, you there?
摩根 我遇到了一点麻烦
Morgan, I'm in a little bit of trouble.
在汇合点以南大约1英里处
About a mile south of the rendezvous.
摩根 你收到了吗
Morgan, did you hear me?
你准备好实现我们的约定了吗
You ready to honor our deal?
我们会继续找温德尔
We're gonna keep looking for Wendell,
但你不能杀了摩根
but you ain't gonna kill Morgan.
为什么
And why is that?
因为你不是个杀人犯
Because you're not a killer.
你只是因为你兄弟而混乱了
You're just all mixed up because of your bro.
就像我刚才
Just like I was...
看到了温德尔的轮椅时一样
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表