剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
其他人去哪了
Where's everybody else?
死了
Dead.
一群幸存者找到了地堡的入口
Survivors found the entrance to the bunker,
说他们饿坏了
said they were starving.
我们本不该让任何人进来
We weren't supposed to let anybody else in,
但我们已经很多年没见过其他活人了
but it'd been years since we'd seen any other living people.
我们不想在窗户里看着他们死去
We didn't want to watch them die through that window,
所以议员打开了门
so the Senator opened the door.
然后他们杀了他吗
And they killed him?
他们杀了所有人
They killed everyone.
除了你
Except you.
开门时我在维修空气过滤器
I was doing maintenance on the air filters when the door opened.
他们袭击时 我在上层听到了一切
I could hear everything from the upper level when they attacked,
所以我躲了起来
so I hid, and, uh,
从那以后 我一直在躲着
that's what I've been doing ever since.
我怎样才能出去
So, how do I get out of here?
那些人启动了定时锁
Those people activated the timed lock.
没办法打开那扇门
There's no way to open that door.
你说过还有别的路
You said there's another way out.
可能还有别的路
I -- There mightbe another way.
怎么 你没试过吗
What? You haven't tried?
我不...
Look, I don't --
我从没有上去过 好吗
I haven't been up there yet, alright?
我还在努力鼓起勇气
I-I've been, you know, working up the courage.
我没时间给你打气
I don't have time to hand-hold.
上面有个人想毁掉一切
Listen, someone up there is trying to destroy everything.
我警告过某人 但我不确定他是否靠得住
I've warned someone, but I'm not sure he's gonna come through.
"毁掉一切"是什么意思
What do you mean everything?
艾丽莎
Alicia!
艾丽莎
Alicia!
你在哪
Where are you?
你不用躲起来
You don't have to hide!
回到他们身边 听他们说的做
Go back to them. Play along with whatever they want.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我会为你找条路
I'm gonna find a way out for you.
这样更容易看到它
He'll be easier to see this way.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
这是怎么回事
The hell's going on here?
这一切和我有什么关系
And what does it all have to do with me?
好吧
Okay.
我需要你帮我找一个叫帕德雷的地方
I need you to help me find a place called PADRE.
我遇见过在找那个地方的人
Yeah, I met some folk who were looking for that place.
-你对那里了解多少 -那个地方
- What do you know about it? - It's someplace...
不受这一切的影响
safe from all this,
那里有重建所需的计划和资源
with plans to rebuild, resources to do it.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道在哪吗
You know where?
不知道 但是
No, I don't, but...
它知道
He does.
它知道
He does?
对
Yeah.
你为什么这样想
What makes you think that?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
没人明白 好吗
Look, no one has, okay?
你必须相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
好
Okay.
所有人起立
Everybody up.
-起来 -快
- Get up. - Come on.
是我们的人
They're ours.
是巡逻队
It's the patrol.
有敌人来了
We got company.
骑着马的骑兵
There were Rangers on horseback.
他们朝我们开枪了
They opened fire on us.
谁的骑兵
Rangers? Whose?
-斯特兰德的 -他为什么要这样做
- Strand's. - Why would he do that?
因为你们穿的衣服
'Cause y'all are dressed in the same clothes
和袭击大楼的那群人一样
as the people who attacked the Tower.
我们得走了
We need to go now.
找个安全的地方让大家躲起来
Find someplace safe for everyone else to lay low.
潜艇 那里足以容下所有人
The sub -- there's room for everybody there.
那我们就去那里
Then let's go there.
米基在哪 她没事吧
Where's Mickey? Is she okay?
她没事 但她在对讲机里听到了议员的事
She's fine, but she heard the chatter on the walkie about the Senator.
她不想参与其中
She doesn't want any part of it.
我来引开斯特兰德的人
I'll draw Strand's people away.
你带大家出发吧
Why don't you get everyone moving.
最好能成功
This better work.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我信
Yes, I do.
艾丽莎
Alicia?
这样它就不会跟着我们
It's so he doesn't follow us.
我知道你在做什么
Oh, I know what you're doing,
我见过只沾上一点污血的人生病
and I've seen people get sick from a lot less.
你到底做不做
You in or not?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你的新房♥间
It's your new room.
泰迪觉得你可能需要这个
Teddy thought you might want this.
机密文件
帕德雷
重建国家的未来
这是什么
What is this?
前任房♥客留下的东西
Something the old tenants left behind.
我们会帮你丢掉
We'll clear it out for you.
我在听
I'm listening.
在服务区发现了一名入侵者
Found an intruder in the service area.
伊莱亚斯·巴斯克斯
参选议员
看起来是议员那边的漏网之鱼
Looks like one of the Senator's people slipped past us.
让他归于尘土
Return him to the earth.
已经在办了
One step ahead of you.
求你们住手
Please! Stop!
求你们住手
Please stop!
照他说的做
You might want to listen to him!
泰迪说得对
Teddy was right!
我会带你们走向新开始
I am the person that's gonna lead you to a new beginning.
这一切从现在开始
And that starts now.
不准再让任何人归于尘土
And that means no one gets returned to the earth.
放了他
Let him go.
放了他
Let him go!
你们听见了
You heard her.
放了他
Let him go.
离开我们
Leave us.
离开我们
Leave us!
立刻走
Now! Go!
立刻走
Go, now!
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要那条路
I need that way out.
我还以为是你开始喜欢我了
And here I thought it was because you were starting to like me.
它们有记忆吗
Can they remember anything?
什么
What?
你是真的第一次见行尸啊
It really is the first time you've seen one up close.
对 但不是...
Yeah, but it's not...
不是因为这个
it's not that, it's...
这是巴斯克斯议员
That's Senator Vasquez.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
它们没有任何记忆
They don't remember anything.
它们只是行走的尸体 好吗
They're just walking corpses, okay?
如果你忘记了这点
And if you forget that,
就会变得危险
that's when things become dangerous.
议员的房♥间里有个文件夹
Look, there was a binder in the senator's quarters.
标注着"帕德雷"
It was marked "PADRE".
上面写着"重建国家的未来"
It said "Rebuilding Our Country's Future".
在能安全离开这里后
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表