剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Yeah, but they're stuck in a crater.
他为什么那么怕它们
Why is he so scared of them?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
他没对我说太多
He doesn't tell me much.
他没对任何人说太多
He doesn't tell any of us much.
她在哪
Where is she?
我说了 她不在这里
I told you -- she's not here.
丹尼尔 别这样做
Daniel. Daniel! Don't do this!
-你在为他们工作吗 -不
- Are you working for them now? - No.
-她从来不在这里 -阿诺说她在这里
- She was never here. - Arno said she was.
拜托了 退后
Come on, man. Back off.
那是因为他想知道武器在哪
Because he wanted to know where the weapons are.
你们都错了 你们都是骗子
You're all wrong. You're all liars.
那张卡是个信息
That card was a message,
奥菲莉亚在这艘船上
and Ofelia is on this boat.
-她不在 -我发誓
- She's not. - I swear.
我们动静太大了
We aren't exactly being quiet, guys.
丹尼尔 你要接受现实
Daniel, you need to accept the truth.
奥菲莉亚在墨西哥死了
Ofelia died in Mexico.
你告诉过我 你亲手埋了她
You told me you buried her yourself.
很遗憾 她死了
I'm sorry. She's gone.
我要找到她 告诉她我是谁
I'm looking for her to tell her who I am
为我的谎言道歉
and apologize for my lies.
我知道
I know.
这是你以前想要的
That's what you wanted,
也是你仍然想要的
what you still want.
以至于你的大脑告诉 你可以做到
So much that your mind is telling you that you can.
但你做不到了
But you can't.
这就是我如此糊涂的原因吗
Is that why I'm so confused?
是的
Yes.
看吧 骗你不是我的主意
See? It wasn't my idea to lie to you.
我不知道他在做什么 我发誓
I didn't know what he was doing. I swear.
你助纣为虐
You went along with it.
精神
A mind --
是很脆弱的
it's a very fragile thing.
很容易坏掉
Very easy to break.
很难修好
Very hard to put back together.
韦斯 我认识你哥哥
Wes, I knew your brother.
-等等 -他知道我在油田吗
- Wait. - Did he know I was at the oil field?
搞什么
What the hell, man?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
这不该由你决定
That wasn't your call.
你不了解你哥哥更好
You're better off not knowing about your brother.
人的真♥相♥总是令人失望
The truth about people is always disappointing.
相信我
Trust me.
我们必须走了
We gotta go.
留在那里
丹尼尔 你在做什么
我们还不能走
他疯了 露西 他会害死我们的
He's lost it, Luce. He's gonna get us killed.
我知道你很难受
但你要听我说
我是很难受
但我不糊涂
你要去哪里
阿诺必须为他的行为付出代价
我不想要你阻止我
我知道你不希望我出事
我也不希望你出事
我保证我会回来
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
-你还好吗 -找到什么了吗
- You okay? - You find anything?
没有 没有能支撑住的东西
No. Nothing that will hold.
我很遗憾 韦斯
I'm sorry, Wes.
我知道你希望他告诉你什么
I know what you were hoping he would tell you.
你不知道
You don't.
我希望他告诉我
See, I was hoping he would tell me
德里克知道我在油罐镇
that Derek knew I was at Tank Town.
但他还是发起了袭击
That he launched the attack anyway.
为什么
Why?
因为我杀了他
'Cause I killed him.
只有知道他罪有应得
And the only way I can live with that
我才能接受这点
and the only way I can
我才能余生每天早晨起来
not wake up every morning for the rest of my life feeling like a piece of shit...
不感到心如刀割
is if I knew he deserved to die.
我觉得这不会让你更好受
I don't think that's gonna make you feel better.
因为丹尼尔 我们不会知道了
'Cause of Daniel, we won't know.
走吧
Come on.
肯定有别的办法离开
There's gotta be another way off this thing.
那是今天的第三只了
That's the third one today.
在东门越来越多了
They're building up at the east gate.
引走它们 拖走尸体
Draw 'em away and get the body out of here.
谢了 萨布丽娜
Thank you, Sabrina.
嘿
Boo.
过来
Move.
不
No, no!
你这是在犯错 不
You're making a mistake. No!
你犯的错是对我说谎
Your mistake was lying to me.
你会做任何事来保护你女儿
You would do anything to protect your daughter!
我也在做同样的事来保护我的人
I was doing the same to protect my people!
他们不是你的家人
They are not your family.
不不不
No. No, no! No!
别这样做
Don't do this!
别这样做
别这样做
我还想说呢 你的西班牙语真不错
I meant to tell you, your Spanish is very good.
不 你女儿
No! No! Your daughter,
不管她在哪里 没有你她会活得更好
wherever she is, she's better off without you!
不
Oh, no! No!
不
No! No!
丹尼尔 你在做什么
Daniel, what are you doing?!
你听见他对我说的话了吗
Did you hear what he said to me?
这是你逼我的
You made me do this!
-韦斯 -在做了
- Wes. - I'm already on it.
没有什么新开始
There's no new beginning.
因为你们 他们都会死
They're all gonna die because of you.
谁会死
Who's gonna die?
艾丽莎本该照顾的人们
The people Alicia was supposed to take care of.
我承诺过...
The ones I prom-promised...
我...
The ones I...
我承诺过...
The ones I promised...
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me!
我会确保他们没事 我保证
I'll make sure they're okay. I promise.
但你必须告诉我会发生什么
But you have to tell me what's coming.
以让我帮他们
So I can help them.
弹坑里的死人
The dead in the pit, they're --
它们逃出来了
they're escaping.
有人
Someone --
有人在放它们出来
Someone's letting them out.
你不能碰它们
You can't touch them.
甚至不能靠近它们
You can't even go near them.
你
You --
你必须带所有人去大楼
You have to -- have to get everybody to the Tower.
除此之外
There's -- There's nowhere else --
没有任何地方...
There's...nowhere else...
没有任何地方...
nowhere else...
他说奥菲莉亚还活着
He -- He said that Ofelia was alive.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
我知道 丹尼尔
I know, Daniel.
我不会为这个混♥蛋♥烦心
Look, I wouldn't lose sleep over that asshole.
他试图对我做同样的事
He tried to do the same to me.
这是我第二次差点害死你了
This is the second time I almost got you killed.
你应该丢下我
You should leave me here.
不
No.
你在这里做的事
What you did here...
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表