剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
My van's got enough firepower to take them out.
装甲车没燃料和弹♥药♥了
MRAP is outta fuel and ammo.
他们的直升机上有
Their chopper isn't.
我们永远不可能接近的
We're never gonna get close to that.
我引开他们就有可能
If I lead them away, we can.
你们去取弹♥药♥和燃料
You get the ammo and the fuel.
那是航♥空♥燃料
It'll be Aviation A,
装甲车的柴油引擎可以烧
which will burn in the MRAP's diesels.
应该由我来引开他们
I should lead 'em away.
那是你的车 你应该去取燃料
It's your truck. You should get the fuel.
不 必须由我来
No, no, no. It's gotta be me.
我知道他们的思考方式和行为模式
I know how they think, how they move.
我会引他们到一片开阔地
I'll get them someplace wide open.
你们开车来扫射他们
You come in and light 'em up.
对你和你的朋友来说 现在还不迟
It's not too late for you and your friend.
你仍然能找到她
You could still find her.
我已经接受了
I've made my peace with it.
我会在四频道
I'll be on channel 4.
装甲车准备好后通知我
Click when the MRAP's locked and loaded.
我会说出我们的位置
I'll tell you where we are.
这地方是你为我们准备的吗
You got this place for you and me?
你什么时候回去
When are you due back?
介意帮我个忙吗
Mind lending me a hand?
我为你准备了一份特殊工作
Got a special job for you.
来吧
Come on.
风向是对的
Wind's blowing in the right direction.
我们很安全
We're safe.
没人
It's clear.
有燃料
And we have fuel.
没弹♥药♥
There's no ammo.
艾尔
Al.
我们按你说的来了
We're where you told us to be.
有燃料但没弹♥药♥
We got fuel but no ammo.
我知道
I know.
"你知道"是什么意思
What do you mean you know?
那是轻型直升机 没有配备武器
It's a light helicopter. It isn't armed.
艾尔 是你让我们来的
Al, you sent us here.
你说了有武器
You told us there'd be weapons.
我已经有了
Got it covered.
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
你和格蕾丝现在有孩子了
You and Grace, you have a kid now.
你们应该回到她身边
You need to get back to her.
我给你说过的那个女人
The woman I told you about,
她放弃了她所相信的一切 为了拯救我们的朋友们
she gave up everything she believed in to save our friends.
为了帮助我
To help me.
我不会让你和格蕾丝也做同样的事
I won't let you and Grace do the same thing.
艾尔
Al...
-他们会杀了你 -也许吧
they're gonna kill you. Maybe.
但我可以带他们一起上路
But I can take them down with me.
告诉我你在哪
Just tell me where you are.
艾尔 告诉我
Al, tell me.
艾尔
Al.
回话 艾尔
Come on, Al!
回收一队 能收到吗
Reclamation One -- do you copy?
你是谁
Who is this?
你为什么在这个频道上
What are you doing on this channel?
表明身份
Identify yourself.
外面那些人 他们什么都没看到
The people out there, they didn't see anything.
他们对你们一无所知
They don't know anything about you.
但我知道 我知道你们为何来这里
But I do. I know why you're here.
我知道你们在找谁
I know who you're looking for.
她告诉了我一切
She told me everything.
她甚至给了我地图和飞行计划
She even gave me her maps and flight plans.
我希望你能告诉我更多事
I wish you could tell me more.
但我知道这对你有很大意义
But I know what it means to you.
给了你目标
The purpose it gives you.
给了你每天醒来的理由
How it gives you a reason to wake up every day.
你保护它是对的
You're right to protect it.
详细说明
Elaborate.
我可以全部归还 换一次采访
I give it all back in exchange for an interview.
溪谷边有一座老房♥子
There's an old house by the ravine.
你们降落时应该飞越过了这里
You probably flew over it when you touched down.
三小时后见面
Rendezvous in three hours.
把我的摄像机带上
And bring my camera back.
我们没拿摄像机
We haven't recovered a camera.
别自作聪明
Don't be a smart-ass.
宾夕法尼亚号♥ 不是四季酒店
The Pennsylvania -- it ain't the Four Seasons,
但至少有净水
but at least it's got clean water.
你为什么采访我
Why are you interviewing me?
你就不能消停会儿吗
Don't you ever stop?
能等我们回去了再采访吗
Can you wait until we get back?
你现在要问我德里克的事
You're asking me about Derek now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得摩根在潜艇上有电影吗
Do you think Morgan has movies on the sub?
你在哪里找到的
Where'd you find that?
在你的包里
Found it in your pack.
你没告诉艾尔在你这里
You didn't tell Al you had it.
嗯
Nope.
我不想给她离开的借口
Didn't want to give her an excuse to leave,
所以我让她以为是他们拿走了
so I let her think that they took it.
录像带上有什么
Anything on that tape?
她离开前对大家的采访
Interviews with everyone before she split.
她当时就知道她不会回去了
She knew she wasn't coming back with them.
我猜她想带上一点纪念他们的东西
Guess she wanted to take something of them with her.
我以为能找到一些线索
Thought I would find some clue
知道她把士兵引去了哪里
where she was leading the soldiers on here.
继续找吧
Yeah, keep looking.
油加满了
We're gassed up.
我看看电瓶里的电够不够让车发动
Gonna see if there's enough juice in the battery for her to turn over.
在你们归还摄像机后
After you give me back my camera,
我想问你们几个问题
there are a few questions I want to ask you.
很简单 你们的姓名
Simple stuff -- your names,
来自哪里 见过什么
where you're from, what you've seen.
先问这个怎么样
And how's this for a starter?
你们真以为17队给了我任何东西吗
Did you really think Ground 17 gave me anything?
放松
Easy.
我知道你们很生气
I know you're pissed.
我骗你们来到了这里
I dragged you here under false pretenses.
但如果我是你们 我会放下枪
But if I were you, I would lower your guns, you know?
别说我没警告过你们
Don't say I didn't warn you.
感谢你的协助
Thank you for your help.
我同意 还有提升空间
Well, I agree -- we could do better.
散弹怎么样
Shrapnel?
你的嘴真臭
Your breath...
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你们需要我指路吗
Fellas need directions or something?
不需要 不见面
Negative. No rendezvous.
那我会一个个去地图上的地点
Then I'm gonna start visiting the locations on these maps.
你们真打算告诉地面控制
Are you really gonna tell Ground Control
你们要空手而归吗
you're coming home empty-handed?
我们抓到了和你一起逃走的两人
We have the two parties you escaped with.
如果你说出17队的位置
If you share Ground 17's whereabouts,
我们就不会杀了他们
we won't eliminate them.
格蕾丝
Grace...
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
拜托 一定有别的解决办法
Please, there's gotta be another way.
你同意这个提议吗
Do you agree to this proposal?
他们什么都不知道
They don't know anything.
我们有个女儿
We have a daughter.
他们与这事无关
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表