剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
因为我们无法面对不这样做的彼此
because we couldn't face each other if we didn't.
我希望我们要个孩子
I want us to have a family.
前情提要
我们想找到帕德雷
We want to find Padre.
而你们要帮我们
You're going to help us.
-你要去哪里 -地堡
- So, where will you go? - The bunker.
那里有台发报机
There's a working transmitter down there,
我要联♥系♥人们
and I need it to reach people.
-你还在找吗 -找什么
- You still looking? - For what?
搭档
A partner.
-我们得走了 -我给你争取一些时间
- We need to move. - I'll buy you some time.
-照顾好她 摩根 -我会的
- Take care of her, Morgan. - I will.
你也许赢下了今天这场战役 摩根
You may have won the battle today, Morgan,
但战争才刚刚开始
but the war is just beginning.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的 你在哪
Hey, honey, where the hell are you?
怎么了 小德
Yeah, what is it, D?
你没叫醒我就走了
You left without waking me up.
你需要睡眠
You needed the sleep.
好吧 你在哪
Okay. Where -- Where are you?
我出来找物资了
I'm on a supply run.
我想起了我们从没有去过
I remember we never hit up that warehouse
火车站旁的仓库
near the train depot.
然后呢
And?
没收获
Nada.
好吧 我有个消息
Okay, well, I got something.
我们收到了求救信♥号♥♥
We got an SOS.
-在黑♥马♥频道吗 -是
- On the Dark Horse channel? - Yes, yeah.
有个女士在河湾被困住了
Some lady, uh, got herself turned around down near the inlet.
我去潜艇见你
I'll meet you at the sub.
不 我觉得她等不了
No, I-I don't think she can wait.
你不能独自出去 小德
Well, you shouldn't go out on your own, D.
你今早就一个人出去了
Kind of like you did this morning.
我相信我能独自应付
And I'm -- And I'm pretty sure I can handle it.
这可能又是斯特兰德的陷阱
It could be another one of Strand's traps.
万一不是呢
Okay, and what if it's not?
万一像斯特兰德说的一样将开战呢
What if it breaks the way Strand's been talking about it breaking?
那我们就需要尽可能多的士兵
Th-Then we need every soldier we can get.
她能战斗吗
Can she fight?
我不知道 我没问她要简历
Uh, I don't know. I didn't ask her resume.
你到底在做什么
And what is going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
等我
Just wait for me.
我等不了
I don't think I can.
她也等不了
And neither can she.
你在吗
Are you there?
我到了你说的地方
I'm where you said I should be.
当心
Watch out!
没子弹了
I'm out.
有辐射 别让它碰到你
It's radiated. Don't let him touch you!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你来得正好
You're just in time.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我叫德怀特
My name's Dwight.
我叫雪莉
I'm Sherry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫玛雅
I'm Maya.
好了
Alright.
这里安全
Well, you're good here,
但你外出时应该戴上面罩
but you really should wear that when you're on the move.
我们得检查一下你
And we're gonna need to get you checked out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我在对讲机里给你说过
It's -- It's what I was talking to you about on the walkie.
空气质量还有...
The air quality and -- and the, uh...
你不是这附近的人 对吗
You're not from around here, are you?
不是
Not exactly.
我是坐船来找我孩子的
I came here on a boat, looking for my kid.
你在错误的地方上岸了
Well, you landed in the wrong place.
船 外面是什么样
Wh-- A boat? What's it like out there?
辐射覆盖了多远
How far does the fallout go?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我在船上待了好几天
I was on the boat for days.
我们去找你孩子吧
Alright, let's find your kid, huh?
你最后一次见他是何时
When was the last time that you saw him?
几个月前
A few months ago.
有天晚上 我们睡觉时马可在帐篷里
One night, Marco was in our tent when we went to sleep.
到了早上 他不见了
In the morning, he was gone.
你确定不是行尸吗
Are you sure it wasn't the dead?
如果是的话 我为什么没被咬
If it was, how come they didn't touch me?
你们是大楼的人吗
You from the Tower?
你怎么知道大楼的事
Well, how do you know about the Tower?
我听到了邀请人们加入的讯息
I heard the message inviting people to join.
也许他们带马可去了那里
Maybe that's where they took Marco.
不 相信我 你不想去那里的
No, y-- trust me, y-you don't want to go there.
我们与那里的首领
Look, there's bad blood, okay,
有一些积怨
between us and the man in charge.
但你不该因此而不去那里
But that shouldn't keep you from going, you know,
尤其是你认为孩子在那里的话
especially if you think your kid's there.
拿上行李 我给你指路
Get your stuff, and I'll point you in the right direction.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
搞什么呀 小德
What the hell, D?
亲爱的 拜托
Hey, honey, honey. Come on.
她与斯特兰德在一起更好 你知道的
Uh, she's better off with Strand. You know that.
我们要和他开战了
We are about to go to war with him.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你觉得我们会输
You think we're gonna lose.
他们人多枪多
We're outmanned and outgunned.
如果只有我们 我们可以冒险
It's just us, alright? We can take that risk.
但她有孩子 她不能冒险
She's got a kid. She can't.
你为什么那样看着我
Why are you giving me that look?
我没有
I'm not.
我只是希望情况不是这样
I just -- I wish it wasn't like this.
对
Yeah.
我回来了
I'm coming in hot.
我需要移交
I'm gonna need a hand-off.
-摩根 -是摩根
- Morgan? - That's Morgan.
重复 我回来了
I repeat, I am coming in hot.
摩根 是你吗
Morgan? Is that you?
-雪莉 -我们这就来 你在哪
- Sherry? - We're on it. Where are you?
我在宾夕法尼亚号♥以北几英里的
I'm on the intercoastal road up a couple of miles
沿海道路上
north of The Pennsylvania.
收到 我们十分钟后到
Copy. We'll be there in 10.
你说的"移交"是什么意思
W-What do you mean by hand-off?
你要我们带走摩吗
Do you need us to take Mo?
不 不是摩
No, it's not Mo.
斯特兰德尸墙中的一些行尸
Some of the walkers from Strand's moat broke off
在跟着我
and started following me.
我需要你们帮我把它们引到某处
I need you to dump 'em someplace for me.
我只剩几个弹匣了
I only have a couple mags left.
德怀特和我的弹♥药♥不足以解决它们
Uh, Dwight and I might not have enough ammo to take them out.
那肯定
You definitely do not,
因为有很多行尸
because there are a lot of them.
有多少
How many?
全都来了
It's all of them.
行尸之惧 第七季第十三集
露西 你在吗
Luci, you there?
露西亚娜 请讲
Go for Luciana.
我们要把很多行尸引到某处
Hey, we need a place to dump some walkers -- a lot of them.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表