剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
- So you're doing that again. - Doing what?
把摄像机隔在你和别人之间
You're putting the camera between you and everybody else.
不是这样的
That is not what this is.
我连摄像机都没带
I didn't even have my camera.
那群混♥蛋♥从车里拿走了
Those assholes took it back at the van.
很好 也许这能帮你
Well, good. Maybe that'll help you see
看到你眼前的东西
what's right in front of your face.
是什么
What is it?
你在这里找到了什么
What did you find out here?
那又是什么呢 摩根
What is that exactly, Morgan?
你觉得他们还在这里吗
You think they're still here?
在的话我们早死了
We'd be dead if they were.
我们停下脚步也会死
We'll be dead if we stop moving.
只有穿过那里才能抵达汇合点
Only way to the rendezvous is through there.
我不明白
I don't understand.
既然他们想杀我们
If they're looking to kill us,
那你是怎么说服他们救大家的
how'd you get them to rescue everybody?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我们只是来找格蕾丝的 对吧
We're just out here looking for Grace, right?
-不然呢 -我不知道
- What else would we be doing? - I don't know.
说不定你是来找摄像机的
Looking for your camera, maybe.
追寻你想从那些士兵身上得到的故事
Looking for whatever story you think those soldiers might have for you.
-我看不到他们 -我们得看清点
- can't see them. - We need visibility.
安全吗
Is it safe?
生死时刻 辐射无所谓了
Radiation won't matter if we're dead.
这边
This way.
他们是谁 艾尔
Who are they, Al?
他们想要什么
What do they want?
快说
Start talking.
快说
Start talking!
他们来自的那个地方 有个确保其生存的秘密
The place they're from has a secret to ensure its survival.
这是一支回收队
This is a Reclamation Team.
他们只有一个任务
They have one mission --
毁掉他们存在的证据
to destroy any evidence they were ever here.
是指我们吗
Which means us?
目前来说 是的
Right now, yeah.
你是他们来这里的原因吗
Are you the reason why they're here?
不 不是直接原因
No, not directly.
跑 快跑
Go, go, go! Let's go!
你得跟我说实话 艾尔
You need to level with me, Al.
如果不是你 那他们是来找谁的
If not you, who are they after?
一个擅离职守的飞行员
A pilot who went AWOL.
那个救走大家的飞行员
The pilot who lifted everyone to safety.
-那个人在哪 -不在这里
And where are they? Not here.
她躲起来了
She's in hiding.
她为什么要那样做
Why would she do it?
她为什么要帮我们
Why'd she help us?
因为我要她那样做
Because I asked her to.
你们是一对吗
What, are you together?
不是
No.
是直升机吗
Was it a helicopter?
我知道
I know.
我们不能永远这样下去
We can't keep doing this.
这次拍录像就是为了这个吧
That's what the video is for, isn't it?
你觉得我们永远不会再见面了
Don't think we'll ever see each other again.
他们会杀了她 对吗
They're gonna kill her, right?
如果他们找到她的话
If they find her.
你知道她在哪吗
You know where she is?
不知道 她没告诉我
No. She didn't tell me.
她说那样更安全
She said it was safer that way.
好
Okay.
我们要确保他们找不到她
We need to make sure that they don't find her.
-摩根 你在做什么 -格蕾丝 你在吗
- Morgan, what are you doing? - Grace, are you there?
我到汇合点了
I'm at the rendezvous.
至少是快到了
At least, I will be soon.
收到 我就来
Copy. I'll be there.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
我找到了某人
I found somebody.
我找到了很多人
I found a lot of people.
如果不是你在我们刚认识时
And I wouldn't have if you hadn't forced me
强迫我回答那些该死的问题 这些是不会发生的
to answer those goddamn questions when we first met.
我们必须跑到这些车的尾部
We have to make it to the end of the line of cars.
太开阔了
It's wide open.
相信我 艾尔
Trust me, Al.
好吗
Yeah?
走吧
Let's go.
现在走 快
Go, now. Now!
你去吧 我来引开他们
You go. I'll draw them away from you.
她会来的
She'll be here.
上车
Get in!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你以为只有你有车吗
You think you're the only one with a set of wheels?
走吧 艾尔
Come on. Al?
我可以引他们远离你们
I can draw them away from you both.
让我去吧
Let me.
我不会丢下你走
I'm not leaving without you.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on!
没油了
It's dry.
他们一定是打中油箱了
They must've hit the tank.
我们得把车藏进树林
Ah, we gotta get it deeper in the woods.
我们可以推进去...
We could push or...
还是用枝叶盖起来吧
Let's just cover it with brush.
不然他们会看到 车辙也盖住
They'll see it otherwise. Get the tracks, too.
辐射区在正前方一百码处
The irradiated area's about a hundred yards straight ahead.
我们可以直接走进去
We could just walk into it.
虽然要吃点普鲁士蓝
I mean, we'll have to take a course of Prussian Blue,
但也许这样能躲过他们
but maybe that'll keep them away.
如果你有对抗辐射的东西
If you got something to combat radiation exposure,
他们就有更好的东西
they've got something better.
他们到底是谁
Who are they exactly?
别指望她回答
Oh, don't expect too much of an answer from her about that.
莎拉和我说了孩子的事
Sarah told me about the baby.
很遗憾
So sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
很难熬
It's, um -- It's hard.
有些时候
Some days, it's...
仍然难熬
still hard.
略有不同罢了
Just different.
摩起到了帮助
Mo's helped.
瑞秋的女儿吗
Rachel's daughter?
瑞秋没能活下来
Rachel didn't make it.
所以我们成了最接近于
So we've become the closest thing
那个小女孩父母的人
that little girl has to parents.
那你们更有理由回去见她了
All the more reason to get you home to her.
你也一样 艾尔
Say the same for you, Al.
如果那些士兵继续执行任务
Those soldiers stay on mission,
他们就会继续来找我们
they're gonna keep coming after us,
继续去找你的朋友
keep coming after your friend.
我们必须阻止他们
We gotta stop them.
只有杀了他们才能阻止他们
Only way to do that is to kill them.
-那我们就这样做 -摩根
- Then that's what we do. - Morgan...
艾尔在乎的某人有危险
Somebody that Al cares about is in danger.
这个忙必须帮
Gotta help.
我们杀了他们 他们可能会派更多人来
If we kill them, they may just send more.
也许你应该回去 回到摩身边
Maybe you should get back, get to Mo.
不 我要留下
No. No, I'm staying.
摩根说过 如果不是你帮了他
From what Morgan tells me, I never would've met him
我永远不会遇到他
if you hadn't helped him.
我也会为你做同样的事
I'm gonna do the same for you.
我的车有足够的火力干掉他们
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表