剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Exactly what are they exposing her to?
这取决于他们去过哪里
Depends where they've been.
目前来说 我更担心时间走完
Right now, I'm more worried about this running out.
她能撑过他们 可她撑不过这个
She can survive them. She can't survive this.
我们修好车
We fix the car,
确保我们拥有所需的一切 然后出发
make sure that we have everything we need, then we move.
好 不会花太久的
Okay. This won't take long.
我之前说的话是认真的
I meant what I said before.
我虽然不想待在这里 但我现在不会放弃
I may not want to be here, but I'm not giving up now.
不能像这样 不能和他们在一起
Not like this. Not with them.
不能在我知道你和摩也可能死时
Not when I know you and Mo could end up dead, too.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- You mean that? - I do.
但我还在这里
But I'm still here.
我没有和我真正想要的人在一起
I'm not with the person I really want to be with.
你是说雅典娜吗
You mean Athena?
我永远不会因为让你和那孩子
I'm never gonna apologize for giving you
多活一天而道歉
and that baby another day.
你真以为我们能和摩组成一个家庭吗
Did you really think that we can be some kind of family with Mo?
我做不到 那是不一样的
I can't do that. It won't be the same.
这不意味着它就没意义
Doesn't mean it won't be something.
碧 你必须让她安静
Bea, you gotta keep her quiet.
嘘 求你安静点
Shh, shh. Shh, shh, shh. Please, be quiet.
-嘘 -碧
- Please, please, please. - Bea.
-我知道 弗雷德 我在努力 -你必须让她停下
- I know, Fred, I'm trying. - You got to stop her.
-我在努力 -快点
- I'm trying. - Hurry up!
我尽可能快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
-让她闭嘴 -我在努力
- Shut her up! - I'm trying!
你还记得上次发生了什么吗
You remember what happened last time?
开枪打它们
Shoot them!
那只会引来更多
That'll just draw more.
格蕾丝 磁带拿过来
Grace, get the tape.
那些行尸怎么了
What happened to those walkers?
它们是从弹坑来的 当心
They're from the crater. Be careful.
它们一打就烂
They fall apart when you hit 'em,
你可不想沾上它们
and you don't want them to fall apart on you.
她喜欢
She likes it.
相信我
Trust me.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
门朽了 挡不住的
Door's rotted. It's not gonna hold.
能挡住 只要别来更多
It'll hold, as long as more don't show up.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我帮了你 不是吗
I helped you, didn't I?
我也想为她做最好的事
I want what's best for her, too.
我是碧
I'm Bea.
好的 碧 我是格蕾丝
Alright, Bea. I'm Grace.
那是摩根
And that's Morgan.
我丈夫 他叫弗雷德
My husband -- he's called Fred.
碧 这不是在教堂地下室聚餐
Bea, this ain't a potluck in the church basement!
你是这个镇上的人吗
Are you from this town?
你住在这里吗
Did you live here?
在街对面的老酒馆里
Across the street. In the old honky tonk.
这里还有其他人吗
Were there others with you?
以前这些建筑里都有人住
People lived in all these buildings.
我们通过有线话筒交流
Ones connected by the strings. It's how we talked.
快一点 碧
Wrap it up, Bea.
死人可没多少耐心
The dead ain't known for their patience.
我们得离开
We need to leave.
为了她
For her.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
我们知道
We know.
我说我们想为她做最好的事 这不是说谎
I wasn't lying when I said we want what's best for her.
我们全能挤进车里
We can -- We can fit in the car.
我们可以一起离开
We can all leave together.
她说得对 我们知道如何离开
She's right. We know the way out of here.
我们知道一条安全的路可以走
We know a safe path we can take.
你们也知道帕德雷吗
You know about Padre, too?
-帕德雷是什么 -闭嘴 碧
- What's Padre? - Be quiet, Bea.
你的女儿可能仍在外面
Your daughter could still be out there.
你仍有可能找到她
You could still find her.
她可能需要你 我们可以...
She may need you, and we can --
我们可以帮忙 因为车已经可以开了
we can help because the car's ready to go.
碧
Bea.
把东西放车里 上车
Put her things in the car and get in.
靠墙
Against the wall.
退后
Back up.
你修好了吧
You did this right?
我不会危及她的
I wouldn't endanger her.
非常感激
Much obliged.
我们永远不会忘记你们帮助了我们一家
We'll never forget how you folks helped our family.
但如果你要丢我们在这里
But the masks -- can we at least get them back
能不能至少把面罩还给我们
if you're gonna leave us stranded here?
不要
Don't!
如果你弄坏了车 大家都走不了
You damage the car, no one leaves.
他们也许能送她去安全的地方
They might be able to get her someplace safe.
你不是为了她
This isn't about her.
你是为了自己 因为你害怕
This is about you, because you're scared.
我已经失去了一个孩子
Already lost one child.
我不会让这种事再次发生
Not gonna let that happen again.
我也失去了一个孩子
I lost a child, too!
那你更知道我为什么必须这样做
Then you know why I have to do this!
摩根
Morgan!
出来
Out!
格蕾丝 别让摩离开你的视线
Grace! Don't let Mo out of your sight!
我不是它们
I'm not one of them.
暂时还不是
Not yet.
那就保持这样吧
Let's keep it that way.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你离爆♥炸♥有多远
How close were you to the blast?
几英里
A few miles.
-你的烧伤是这样来的吗 -不是
- Is that how you got those burns? - No.
爆♥炸♥时我们在存菜的地窖里
We were in the root cellar when the bombs went off.
这些伤是
We got these...
后来弄的
later.
我知道我们时日不多了
I know -- I know we don't have much time left.
我只想在结束前带艾玛去安全的地方
I-I just want to get Emma someplace safe before the end.
我有过和你相同的遭遇
I've been in your shoes before.
在某些方面来说 我依然没走出来
Still am in some ways.
所以我要告诉你 她不是你的孩子
It's why I'm telling you she is not your child to take.
她也不是你的孩子
She's not yours, either.
不是亲生的 但我向她父亲承诺过
Not by blood, but I made her father a promise
我会为她打造一个更好的世界
that I would build a better world for her.
至少我能带她去一个
Least I can do is take her someplace
有可能实现这个承诺的地方
where that might be possible.
我知道你要带她去安全的地方
I knew that you were taking her someplace safe.
如果我夺回她
If the only way that I could get her back
会导致她去不了那个地方
was to keep her from getting to that place,
-我会让你带她去的 -但刚才的事不是这样的
I'd let you take her. Yeah, but that's not what happened back there.
你要带她去哪
Where were you taking her?
带她离开辐射区
We're taking her outside the fallout.
你做的事我们也做过
We tried doing what you were doing.
爆♥炸♥后下了场暴风雨
There was a storm after the bomb went off.
去路易斯安那州一路上的空气都干净了
Pushed all that stuff in the air clear toward Louisiana.
所以我们搜集到了
So, we scrounged up enough gas
足够这趟旅程的汽油
that still burned to make the trip.
至少我们当时以为是足够的
Least we thought it was enough.
你们以为我们是怎么变成这样的
How do you think we ended up like this?
继续向那边开 你们也会变成和我们一样
You keep driving that way, you'll end up just like us.
那你们刚才打算带她去哪
So, where were you trying to take her just now?
我指给你看
I'll show you.
帕德雷
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表