剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
琼
June?
琼 有多严重
June, how bad is it?
根据她接触的辐射量
Given the amount of exposure she's had,
她能活一天是一天
she should make the most of every day.
我很遗憾 阿里
I'm so sorry, Ali.
今天真够受的 阿里
Hell of a day, Ali.
这些是什么
What are those?
有些侦察兵带回了它们
Some of the scouts just came back with them.
可以
Yeah.
有点像我们在楼里见到的行尸
They sort of look like the ones we saw in that building.
我会转告维克多
I'll be sure to mention it to Victor.
他在哪
Where is he?
他决定明天再返回
He decided to wait till tomorrow to make the journey back.
鉴于当下的情况
Given the state of the state.
现在告诉我
Now, tell me,
查莉为什么来这里
why is Charlie here?
摩根派她来做什么
What did Morgan send her here to do?
摩根没有派她来
Morgan didn't send her.
她说的是真话
She was telling us the truth.
好
Okay.
我会让人明早送她出去
I'll see to it she's escorted out in the morning.
你不能赶走她
You can't kick her out.
她病了
She's sick.
因为你 因为你逼她做的事
Because of you, because of what you made her do.
她病了 因为这就是外面的现实
She's sick because that's what the world out there has to offer.
所以我们才要尽一切手段
Which is why we have to do everything
保护我们在这里建立的东西
to protect what we've built here
不让我们的个人感情影响判断
and not let our personal feelings cloud our judgment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在我们谈过话之后
Why did you bring her back here?
你为什么还带她回来
After what we discussed?
我能信任你吗 阿里
Can I trust you, Ali?
能
Yes.
很好
Good.
做得不错
And, uh, nice work,
考虑到各种情况
all things considered.
我们必须等维克多回来批准
We'll have to wait for Victor to get back to sign off,
但我觉得你可以放心了
but, uh, I think you can safely assume
明天将是你当骑兵的第一天
that tomorrow will be your first official day as Ranger.
恭喜
Congratulations.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我不知道
I don't really know.
我怕 阿里
I'm scared, Ali.
我很怕
I'm really scared.
你能跟我走一趟吗
Will you come with me?
我不知道 琼说我应该休息
I don't know. June said I'm supposed to rest, so...
我知道
I know.
但我非常想让你看样东西
But there's something I really want you to see.
-闭着眼睛 -好
- Keep your eyes closed. - Okay.
别偷看
No peeking.
好
Okay.
睁开
Open them.
生日快乐 查莉
Happy birthday, Charlie.
真美
It's -- It's beautiful.
但斯特兰德 如果被他发现了
But Strand -- when he finds out, he's --
我不在乎 你说得对
I don't care, you were right.
这么美丽的东西应该好好活着
Something this beautiful deserves to live,
不管能活多久
no matter how long that is.
之前有人需要我时我不在
i wasn't there for someone when they needed me before.
这次我会在
This time, I will be.
我会陪着你
I'm gonna be there this time.
我会一直陪着你 不错过一分一秒
I'm gonna be right here next to you every second of the way.
怎么了
What's wrong?
摩根
Morgan.
我本该关灯的
I'm supposed to turn off that light.
我需要想办法告诉他状况
I need to find a way to tell him what's going on.
我会关的
Hey. I'll do it.
别担心
Okay, don't worry.
我会处理好一切
I'll take care of everything.
这就是他派她来的原因啊
So, this is why he sent her?
关掉灯光 然后呢
To disarm the light, and then what?
-然后呢 -我不知道
- And then what? - I don't know!
他们希望改变这地方
Okay, they want this place to change,
而有斯特兰德在 这不可能发生
and that can't happen with Strand!
这你可错了 阿里
Well, that's where you're wrong, Ali.
这才是唯一的途径
It's the only way.
不
No!
不
No!
求你了 霍华德
Please -- Please, Howard!
别这样做 求你了
Don't do it, please!
对不起
I'm sorry.
维克多也会这样做
It's what Victor would do.
不
No. No.
如果他说不 我们就陪着他
If he says no, we just stay with him.
查莉 怎么了
Charlie, what's wrong?
是阿里 他...
It's -- It's Ali. He --
-他怎么了 -他刚刚...
- He what? - He just --
出什么事了
What is it?
他...
He...
你
You --
你杀了他
You killed him!
你杀了他
You killed him! You killed him!
-查莉 不 -我建议你退后 除非你想加入他
- Charlie, no. - I suggest you back off, unless you want to join him.
天啊 你是个怪物
Oh, my God. You're a monster.
不
No!
他攻击了我
He attacked me!
我让我别无选择
He left me no choice.
我只是想保护这地方
I'm just trying to protect this place
不受那些人的破坏
from those who are trying to undermine it,
如果你想要这栋大楼长久
and if you want this Tower to last,
我建议你也做同样的事
I suggest you do the same.
他是对的 琼
He's right, June.
你站在哪一边 约翰
Whose side are you on here, John?
外面那个恶劣的世界夺走了我的一切
I lost everything to that inhospitable world out there.
你是说你儿子吗
You mean your son?
因为他看到了会感到羞耻的
Because he would be ashamed if he saw this.
今天正好证明了
If today proved anything,
我们需要保护这地方
it's that we need to protect this place.
看看她在外面遭遇了什么
Look what happened to her out there.
他说得对
He's right.
阿里为自己的行为付出了代价
Ali paid the price for what he did.
现在轮到你了
And now it's your turn.
你敢碰她一下 我会亲手杀了你
You lay one hand on her, I will kill you myself.
如果我出事了
Anything happens to me,
维克多会找你算账的
you're gonna have to answer to Victor.
不会的
No, I won't.
因为他和我都知道一件事
Because he knows the same thing that I do.
什么事
And what's that?
比起你
He needs me.
他更需要我
More than he needs you.
大楼里的任何人生病了
If anyone in this Tower gets sick,
任何人受伤了
anyone gets injured,
将没有人救治他们
he'll have no one to help them,
这个地方将崩溃
and this place will fall.
查莉和我住在一起 由我照顾
Charlie stays with me, under my care.
就这样定了
That's the deal.
好吧
Fine.
但我建议你当心点
But I suggest you tread carefully.
刚是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
我必须那样说 琼
I had to say it, June.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表