剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
外面比我们想象得更危险
It's more dangerous out there than we imagined.
莎拉 你不明白 你出去会死的
Sarah, you don't understand. If you go out there, you will die.
前情提要
这些人疲惫又饥饿
These people are tired. Hungry.
我们越来越绝望了
We're getting desperate.
我要给他们想要的东西
I'm going to give them what they want --
一个安全的居住地
a safe place to live.
这样我们就能得到一支军队
And that's how we get our army,
我们就能夺走斯特兰德的大楼
that's how we take the Tower from Strand.
阿诺 看
Arno, look!
-你觉得有多少只 -太多了
- How many do you think there are? - Too many.
只要出来一只 谁也逃不掉
If one of them gets out, none of us are going anywhere.
我们要把大楼据为己有
We're gonna take the Tower for ourselves.
船
你确定吗
你找到了
因为你在让着我
我不会那样做的 丹尼尔
怎么了
我看到过它
那当然 这游戏我们玩过十几次了
不是那么回事
他们要扔下我们先走了
They're gonna leave without us.
在我回来前继续努力
我能看出区别
真的吗
真的 它对你有帮助
本该是由我来帮助你的 奥菲莉亚
丹尼尔
Daniel...
我是露西亚娜
奥菲莉亚已经不在了
她离开了
你在外面也小心点 露西亚娜
好
往返骑马要两天
Two-days hoofing it there and back.
辛苦点 也许一天就能回来
We keep it lean and mean, we might just be able to make it in one.
我们在那里要面对什么
What exactly are we up against out there?
小德说外♥围♥有上百只行尸 可能还有更多
D said a hundred dead outside. Maybe more.
-不知道里面有多少只 -正合我意
- No telling inside. - My kind of party.
也合我意
That makes two of us.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
有进展
Making progress.
缓慢而稳定
It's slow, but steady.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
帮小德取回他发现的武器
To help D recover that stash of weapons he found.
我觉得你最好留下
I think it's probably best if you stay here.
对付上百只行尸可需要帮手 摩摩
Over a hundred skinbags? Might need the help, Momo.
对 但这里也需要帮手
Yeah, but we could use the help here, too.
你能继续帮丹尼尔吗
Could you keep working with Daniel,
进一步改善他的情况
see if you can push him some more?
但这事很重要
But this is important.
我们需要武器来攻入大楼
We need the weapons to get in the Tower.
攻入大楼也需要丹尼尔的帮助
And we're gonna need Daniel to get in there, too.
他比我们更了解维克多的想法
He knows how Victor thinks better than any of us.
你以为我们练习是为了这个吗
Is that why you think we're doing this?
为了让他帮我们战斗
So he can help us fight?
不 不不
No. No, no.
只是他曾以我们从未有过的方式
It's just that he's gone up against Victor
对抗过维克多
in ways that none of us have,
这事关乎我们所有人
and this is about all of us making it,
所以我们必须尽全力确保成功
so we got to do whatever we can to make sure that that happens.
我们必须动用一切手段
We got to use everything we got.
露西 是丹尼尔
Luci. It's Daniel.
我刚才去食品室里拿补给
I was grabbing some supplies from the pantry,
等我从食堂回来后 发现他不见了
and when I got back from the Mess Hall, he wasn't there.
他一定是又走进声纳室了
He must've wandered to the Sonar Room again.
上次辐射泄露后 我已经把门焊上了
I welded the door shut after the last radiation leak.
他不在潜艇上
He's not on the sub.
前舱门打开了 少了一套防护服
Front hatch was open, a suit was gone.
你们去取武器 我去找他
You go get the weapons. I'll find him.
-不 我们都去找 -如果我们现在不走
- No, we'll all go. - If we don't leave now,
就没法在日落前赶到德怀特那里了
we won't make it to Dwight before dark.
摩根 交给我吧
Morgan, I've got this.
不 你不能一个人去
Oh, no. You're not doing this on your own.
你俩一起去
Look, you both go.
如果遇到麻烦 就发求救信♥号♥♥
If there's any trouble, you send up a mayday.
你在哪 女儿
如果你能听见 回答我
女儿 是你吗
我知道你在附近 告诉我你在哪
丹尼尔 是你吗
Daniel, is that you?
摘掉面罩
Take your masks off.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔 是我
搞什么啊
What the hell?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
天啊
Oh, my God.
空气是干净的
Hey, man, it's clean anyway.
丹尼尔 你在这里做什么
这张卡 这艘船 她需要我
谁
奥菲莉亚
我最后一次见她是在船上
她想告诉我一个信息
这就是你出来的原因吗
因为一张卡
对
而且因为你说的话
什么意思
在潜艇里 你告诉我
奥菲莉亚不在这里
所以她在外面
在船上
我不是那个意思
你女儿已经死了
奥菲莉亚几年前就死在墨西哥了
不 她还活着
我昨天看到她了
很抱歉 丹尼尔
但这不可能
我知道我看到了什么
到底怎么回事
What's going on here?
你迷糊了 丹尼尔
You're confused, Daniel.
你说过我有进展
你是有进展
但你搞错了奥菲莉亚的事
奥菲莉亚还活着
我知道的
你才搞错了
你在说胡话
-好了 我送你回去 -别碰我
- Alright, come on. Let's just get you ba - Hey, don't touch me.
我很关心你
但奥菲莉亚是我女儿
我最关心的人是她
如果你继续阻挠我
我在帮你 丹尼尔
是吗
是的
你是想取代奥菲莉亚在我生活中的位置吧
我对你感到孤独很遗憾
但你永远不可能取代我女儿 奥菲莉亚
你不是认真的
我是的
他说什么
W-What did he say?
我们回潜艇吧
Let's go back to the sub.
走吧
Come on.
等等 行尸
Wait. Eaters.
一定是枪声引来了它们
The gunshot must have drawn them.
我们快走
Come on. Let's go.
没有奥菲莉亚我不走
露西 不是行尸
Hey, Luce, it's not the dead.
-快跑 -不
- Run. - No.
嘿
Boo.
该走一趟了
Time to take a little trip.
行尸之惧 第七季第十一集
-我们在哪里 -安静
- Where are we? - Keep quiet.
如果你让我继续找奥菲莉亚
We wouldn't be here if you had let me
我们就不会来这里
keep on looking for Ofelia.
要这样说的话
If we're playing "Wouldn't be here,"
那你留在该死的潜艇里
I think we have you beat with we wouldn't be here
我们就不会来这里
if you'd have stayed in the damn sub.
我们能干掉他们
他们的人数比我们多三倍 丹尼尔
他不是在说我想的话吧
He's not saying what I think he's saying?
我曾是被中情局训练过的战士
我在灾变前后都做过一些事
我才不怕这些人
I'm not scared of these people.
真正可怕的是我将对他们做什么
What's scary is what I'm gonna have to do to them.
我们完了
We're screwed.
脱下装备 挂起来
Remove your gear and hang it up.
我们怎么知道是否安全
How do we know it's safe?
自己测
Test for yourself.
安全
It's safe.
我们很走运 风还没吹来辐射
And we're lucky the wind hasn't brought anything nasty this way,
我们希望保持下去
and we'd like to keep it as such.
脱下装备 挂起来
Remove your gear and hang it up.
我们可以干掉他们
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表