剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Because he took everything from me.
那么别让他也夺走你的命
Then don't let him take your life, too.
如果你丢下他 你会死
If you leave him here, you'll die.
你为什么在意他会怎样
Why do you care what happens to him?
这不是为了斯特兰德
It's not about Strand.
这是为了你
It's about you.
等等
Wait.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
你为什么进来
Why would you go in here?
是谁
Who's there?
有访客吗
Is there a visitor?
维克多
Victor?
我出现幻觉了
My mind is playing tricks on me.
这不是幻觉
It's -- It's not a trick.
我来了
I'm here.
你必须离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
我做不到
I can't.
现在做不到
Not now.
我活不下去了
I'm not gonna make it.
艾丽莎 对不起
Alicia, I'm sorry.
我本想给你一切
I wanted to give you everything.
你没给我任何东西
You didn't give me anything.
你只是夺走了我的一切
You just took everything from me.
因为我对威尔做的事吗
Is this because of what I did to Will?
威尔只不过是另一个比我命短的人
Will's just another person that I outlived.
很多人为了让我活下去而死了
So many people had to die so I could live.
这是为了你母亲
This is about your mother.
不仅仅是为了她
It's about so much more than that.
这是为了让她留给我们的东西有意义
This is about making what she gave us mean something.
做她没机会做的事
To do what she -- she didn't get to.
让这个地方
To make this place...
可以长久
...A place that would last.
真抱歉 艾丽莎
I'm so sorry, Alicia.
我对所有事非常抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything.
别这样做
Don't -- Don't -- Don't -- Don't do that.
如果你转变了
If you turn...
我活该被你咬死
...I deserve everything that you do to me.
这不是为了你
It's not for you.
这是为了我
It's for me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
走吧
Go.
求你了
Please.
离开
Leave!
离开
Leave!
求你了
Please.
不 该死的
No! God damn it!
你自己的孩子身上
There are certain things
总会有一些让你难忘的品质
you always remember about your kids.
我女儿坚信这只鸟会活下来
My daughter -- she just decided that bird was gonna live.
它活了下来 因为我的孩子们没有放弃它
She lived because my kids didn't give up on her.
也许这是我该做的最后一件事
Maybe this is the last thing I was meant to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
因为我不能丢下你
Because I can't leave you.
不
No...
不 我
No, I --
我不明白
I don't understand.
你明白 艾丽莎
You do, Alicia.
你是
You're...
我
...me.
她给了它一个机会 纵使别人都不会给
She gave her a chance when no one else would.
如今已经没有多少人愿意给别人机会了
There's not a whole lot of that left anymore.
你为什么引我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
你知道为什么
You know why.
都在录像带上
It's on that tape.
但随着每天在外生存 那束光越来越微暗
But that light -- it's getting fainter every day we're out here.
你之前对维克多说的话错了
You're wrong. What you told Victor before --
你妈妈死去 不是为了让你建立这种东西
your mom didn't die so you could build something like this.
她死去 是为了让你心中
She died so that the part of you
不放弃别人的那部分活下来
that didn't give up on people would live.
我没说谎 我被咬后真的活了下来
I wasn't lying when I told you I survived the bite.
我仍活在你心中
I'm still in you.
但只有你才能确保我不死在这里
But you're the only one who can make sure this isn't the end for me.
我做不到
I can't.
我快死了
I'm going to die.
只要你确保别人记住你的这部分 你就不会死
Not if you make sure that people remember this part of you.
怎么做
How?
你知道该怎么做
You know how.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
回答我
Answer me.
我必须救斯特兰德
I have to save Strand.
别留下任何东西
Don't leave anything behind!
我们不知道要在外面漂流多久
We don't know how long we're going to be out there!
准备好了
We're ready.
我们不能错过潮汐 她会跟上来的
We can't miss the tide. She'll catch up.
行尸燃烧时 我们不能待在这里
We cannot be here when those walkers burn.
尽量聚在一起 但如果走散了...
Try and stay clustered, but if we get split up...
所有人上船 我们要走了
Everyone in! We're shoving off!
重复 我们需要帮助
I repeat -- we need help.
艾丽莎 你在哪
Alicia, where are you?
装甲车
The MRAP.
但我们靠自己没法走更远了
But we can't make it much farther on our own.
我们去接你
We'll meet you there.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
找到了
Yeah.
我还找到了另一个人
I found someone else, too.
他们不会带我走的
They'll never take me with you.
如果我要求 他们会带的
They will if I ask them to.
你为什么救我
Why'd you save me?
在我做了那些事后
After everything I've done?
怎么了
What?
我问过你妈妈同样的问题
I asked your mother the same question once.
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她说因为她了解我是什么样的人
She said she did it because she knew who I was.
我不认为她真的了解
I don't think she really did.
没有你了解
Not like you do.
所以我再问一次
So I'm asking again --
你为什么救我
why'd you save me?
这不是为了你
It's not about you.
这是为了我
It's about me.
为了让你做我没时间做的事
So you can do what I don't have time left to do.
为了让你找到大家的安身之处
So you can find a place for everyone to be safe.
你真以为我能找到吗
You really think I can?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但我认为你会努力去找
But I think you'll try.
艾丽莎
Alicia. Alicia.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
她醒了 别动
She's waking up! Don't move.
体温还在升高
The fever's still rising.
我们给你打了点滴
We've got you on fluids.
我们会尽量把皮筏弄得舒适点
We're gonna try and make this raft as comfortable as we can, okay?
我们得立刻出发 读数在升高
We need to move now. Readings are spiking.
尸群一定是进墙了
The walkers must've breached the fence.
-有摩根的消息吗 -有
- Did you hear from Morgan? - Yeah.
海流带他去了不同的方向
Current took him in a different direction,
但他那里没有辐射
but he cleared the radiation.
能帮我给他传句话吗
Will you tell him something for me?
你可以自己给他说
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表