剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
You did all of this since the bombs went off?
怎么做到的
How?
就像我来到这里一样
Same way I ended up here.
靠我的直觉
My instincts.
你听起来特别自信
You sound pretty sure of yourself.
如果你能看到你的直觉
If you'd seen your instincts bear out
像我的一样成真 你也会自信的
the way I have, you would, too.
因此我要向你告别了
Which is why I'm gonna have to bid you adieu.
谁把他的行李拿上屋顶
Can someone please bring his belongings up to the roof?
-他马上要走了 -等等
- He's gonna be leaving us soon. - Wait.
你要赶我走吗
You're -- You're kicking me out?
-拿他的东西来 -恐怕是的
- Bring up his things. - I'm afraid so.
-我回答了你的所有问题 -是的
- I answered all your questions. - You did.
可你不是我需要的人
You're just not quite what I'm looking for.
因为我没给出你想要的答案吗
Oh, because I didn't give you the answers you wanted?
不是针对你 威尔
Nothing personal, Will.
只是直觉
Just an instinct.
保重
Take care.
祝你在外面好运
Good luck out there.
求你了
Please.
别这样做
Don't do this.
我在外面活不下去的
I-I-I won't make it out there.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不遗憾
I'm not sorry.
既然你不想让我留下
If you didn't want me to stay,
为什么还带我参观
why would you give me the tour?
为什么费这么多事
I mean, why go to all the trouble?
我必须看看你是否赞同我的愿景
I had to see if you shared my vision.
你不赞同
You don't.
真新鲜
Fresh.
我
I, uh...
在外面找到了这个
found this out there.
我曾读到过
Once read, it's --
它能帮人承受重担
it's meant to help people carry heavy burdens.
我认为你比我更需要这个
I think you're gonna need this more than I do.
好了 来吧 我们走
Alright, come on. Let's go.
停下
Stop.
你是在哪里找到这个的
Where'd you find this?
-我说过了 在外面 -哪里
- I told you. Out there. - Where?
我再问最后一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我在行尸身上发现的
I found it on one of the dead.
-别骗我 -我没有
- Don't lie. - I'm not.
我想着它能带给我好运
I thought it might bring me good luck.
看来不太灵
So much for that.
你能带我去那里吗 去你找到它的地方
Could you take me there? To where you found it?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我跟你做个交易 威尔
I'm gonna make you a deal, Will.
带我去你找到它的地方
Take me to where you found this,
帮我找到项链的主人 我就...
help me find the owner of this necklace, and I'll --
我就让你远离外面可怕的生活
I'll spare you the horrors of a life out there
并住进我们的寒舍
and let you move in to our humble abode.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
很好 刀给我
Good. Get me my sword.
这里指数低
Levels are low here.
可以摘掉面罩
We can take the masks off.
你不用担心被炸死的
You don't have to worry about the ones that were killed by the blast.
因辐射而死的才最危险
It's the ones that died from radiation are dangerous.
这不是我第一次外出了
This isn't my first rodeo.
你不是说你没踏进过这个噩梦般的世界吗
Thought you said you hadn't been out in this nightmare before.
没进过这一个
Not this one.
还有多远
How much further?
差不多一英里
It's about a mile or so.
我明白你为什么不愿回这里了
I can see why you were resistant to coming back out here.
这里可没有意面和威士忌
It ain't exactly spaghetti and scotch.
你来自的那个定居点
This settlement where you came from --
你为什么不试着回去
why not try to return?
不只是你的大楼不欢迎我
Your tower's not the only place I'm not welcome.
为什么
Why not?
可以说我不是自愿离开的
Let's just say my exit wasn't by choice.
从那以后 我一直在找办法弥补那些人
I've been trying to find a way to make it up to those people ever since.
成功是最好的复仇 威尔
Success is the best revenge, Will.
什么
Come again?
不要浪费时间弥补错误
Don't spend a moment trying to make things right.
要向他们证明他们错了
Focus on showing them that they were wrong.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I want to do that?
因为这样你才能胜利
Because that's how you win.
如果你能在大楼获得一席之地
If you procure a place at the tower,
你就会发现你不需要记得你过去的任何人
you'll see that you don't need to remember anyone from your past.
历史是由胜利者书写的
History is written by the victors.
我会确保胜利者是我们
I'm gonna ensure that's us.
你具体是在哪里找到项链的
Now, where exactly did you find this medallion?
戴上面罩
We need to mask up!
立刻找掩护
Take cover! Now!
雨水会沾染空气中的核污染
The water pulls contaminates out of the air.
-返回大楼 -不
- Back to the tower! - No!
太远了 回不去
It's too far! We won't make it!
你有什么建议
What do you suggest, then?
跟我走
Follow me!
在这下面应该足够安全
It should be safe enough under here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
过去的五十天来 这是我的家
The last 50 days? Home.
真舒适
Cozy.
住手
Hey! Stop!
那是我的
That's mine.
维克多
Yo, Vic!
这是你说的那些人的杰作吗
The handiwork of those people you were telling me about?
潜行者
Stalkers.
我们到底为什么出来
What are we really doing out here?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
不管那条项链是谁的
Whoever that medallion belongs to,
你一定认识那个人 对吧
you must know them, right?
这有什么分别
What difference does it make?
只是很好笑
Just funny.
我看不出有什么好笑的
I don't quite see the humor.
你说过大楼里有你所需要的一切
You said you had everything you needed in your tower.
是的
I do.
那你为什么出来找她
How come you're out here looking for her?
我从没有说过我在找一个女人
I never told you I was looking for a woman.
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen,
我相信我们被蒙骗到了这里
I believe that we have been lured here under false pretenses.
我建议你立刻坦白
I suggest you start talking.
她在哪
Where is she?
-谁 -艾丽莎
- Who? - Alicia.
回答我
Answer me.
潜行者
Stalkers!
他们打中了我的腿
They clipped my leg!
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
先回答我的问题
Not until you answer my question.
-我已经回答了 -我要听真♥相♥
- I already did. - The truth!
艾丽莎在哪
Where is Alicia?
我说过了 我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
艾丽莎在哪
Where's Alicia?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is!
富兰克林酒店 那是泰迪带她去的地方
The Franklin -- that's where Teddy took her.
将烦恼抛在脑后
富兰克林酒店
我一开始就是对的 我不需要你
I was right the first time. I don't need you.
我可以独自去
I'll make the journey myself.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你这样做 她永远不会原谅你的
She'll never forgive you if you do this.
你为什么觉得我需要她的原谅
What makes you think that's what I want?
因为我知道你是谁 维克多 她告诉过我
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表