剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
亲爱的 快跑
Honey, go!
跑啊
Go!
你刚才没有回答我
You never did answer me, really, back there.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me how you're feeling.
晚上有时仍会发烧
Fever's still coming back at night,
和以前一样
just like before.
但梦变得更糟了
But the dreams are getting worse.
"更糟了"是什么意思
What do you mean by "Worse"?
我说不好 越来越真实了
I don't know, like they're getting more and more real.
我无法再逃避了
Like I...can't run from them anymore.
还记得上次我们俩在一起时吗
You know the last time it was just you and me? Remember?
我们当时在跟随一只行尸
We were following one of those things.
你认识议员 它可能在尸群里
You know the Senator. He's probably in there somewhere.
如果你想去找它 我不介意
Well, if you want to go find him, you can be my guest.
你要带它们去哪
Where are you taking them?
德怀特和雪莉说
Dwight and Sherry said there's a crater
有个弹坑里面困着很多行尸
that's got a bunch of them already trapped in it, so...
你对大楼做了这件事
Strand's gonna come after you hard
斯特兰德会针对你的
for doing this to the Tower.
他已经在针对了 所以我们必须立刻行动
Yeah, he already is. Which is why we gotta move now.
摩根 我们没准备好
Morgan, we're not...ready.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
她们逃出来时 格蕾丝给摩
Grace recorded some songs for Mo to listen to
录了几首歌♥ 她还给我录了一段话
when they escaped, and she left something for me.
摩根 听着
Morgan, listen,
我们时间不多了
we don't have much time.
如果能成功 我需要你
If this works, I need you to take Mo
带摩离开这里 尽可能远离
and get away from here, as far away from Strand
斯特兰德和大楼
and this Tower as humanly possible,
即使这意味着丢下我离开
even if it means leaving without me.
她说得对
She's right.
这是确保摩安全的唯一办法
It's the only way to make sure that Mo is safe.
如果今晚攻不下大楼
So if we don't get that Tower tonight --
你会这样做
You're gonna do it.
你会带她离开这里
You're gonna take her away from here.
如果我能找到出路的话 我会的
If I can even find a way out of here, yes, I am.
我也不想离开
And I don't want to leave.
尤其是在我们勉强维持时
Not when we're barely hanging on.
我以前离开过我在乎的人们
I left some folks I cared about once before,
我心里一直不好受
and it has never sat right with me.
我必须照顾好摩
I gotta take care of Mo.
如果你今晚能攻下大楼
And if you can take the Tower tonight,
你就不用去别处了
you won't have to go anywhere?
现在是大楼最脆弱的时候
It's more vulnerable than it's ever been.
-但我们仍然没准备好 -为什么
- Still, we're not ready. - Why? Why not?
我们人手不够
We're outnumbered.
准备不足 疲惫 饥饿 生病...
Ill-prepared, tired, hungry, sick --
这以前从没有阻止过我们
And that's never stopped us before, so...
所以你为什么拖时间
Why are you stalling?
我没有拖时间
I'm not stalling.
你一直在外面
You've been away for all this time,
却没有任何收获
and you got nothing to show for it?
-你在拖延 -我为什么要拖延
- You're stalling. - Why would I be stalling?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
只是你一直在说
It's just, you keep saying
你的时间很少
how little time you have left.
小德 是你吗
D? Is that you?
你在这里啊
There you are.
你为什么停下
Why'd you stop?
换尿布
Aside from the change?
韦斯在哪
Where's Wes?
他还活着 我只是拖慢了他的脚步
Oh, he's still out there. I just slowed him down.
这里安全 但不能再往前走了
We're good for here, but we can't go any further.
我们身后还有五六个骑兵
We still have half-a-dozen rangers riding up behind us.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她什么都不知道
She has no idea.
好了
It's okay.
好
Alright.
好 好了吗
Mm, okay. Ready?
没事的
It's okay.
我为之前说的话道歉
I'm sorry for what I said earlier.
我不认为你会为了自己接受斯特兰德的提议
I don't think that you would take Strand's deal for yourself.
但你仍认为我会接受 为了谁
But you still think I'd take it? For who?
-为了你吗 -这很复杂
- You? - It's complicated.
你为什么不告诉我怎么回事
Why don't you just tell me what's going on, huh?
小德
D...
看
Look.
富兰克林酒店
富兰克林
The Franklin.
有人知道泰迪关艾丽莎的
Hey, does anybody know where that bunker is --
那个地堡的位置吗
Uh, the one Teddy locked up Alicia in?
我应该可以回答
I might be able to answer that.
艾丽莎 是你吗
Alicia, is that you?
是的 我和摩根在一起
Yeah, I'm here with Morgan.
地堡在富兰克林酒店下面 为什么要问
The bunker is underneath the Franklin Hotel. Why?
我想我们找到了
I think we just found it.
我们藏在里面吧
What if we hide in there?
不 艾丽莎 里面有别的出口吗
No. Al-Alicia, is there another way out?
只有北端的排水渠
Just the drainage works on the north end,
但它不稳定
but they're not stable.
德怀特 走吧
Dwight, come on.
骑兵可能听到了
Hey, the rangers might have heard that.
如果他们进去 我们就走投无路了
Look, we'd be cornered if they came in.
我们应该穿过弹坑
We should go through the crater.
这样才能先他们一步
That way, we can stay ahead of them.
辐射读数太高了
Th-The readings, they're way too high.
我知道 我们有防毒面罩
I know. We -- We have our gas masks.
我们会受到保护 摩根说过
We'll be protected, and Morgan said
她的防护服有内衬铅
that thing's lined with lead.
她的有 但我们的没有
Well, hers might be, but ours aren't.
好 她得到保护就行
Okay, then she'll be protected.
这是现在唯一重要的事
That's all that matters right now.
-不对 -你到底在说什么
- It's -- It's not. - What are you talking about, huh?
-我只是 -一开始你认为
- I -- I'm just - F-F-First, you think
我会逃跑 然后现在
I-I'm gonna bail, and -- a-and now,
你都不愿意做该做的事
you won't even do what we need to do
来保护她
to keep her safe!
-把她给我 我去 -拜托了 小德
- Why don't you just give her to me? I'll go. - Please, D.
我来带她
Please? Here, I got her.
-小德 -怎么了
- D. D! - What?
我可能怀孕了
I think I might be pregnant.
当真吗
Are you serious?
是的 应该是
Yeah. I think so.
我的天啊
What the heck.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - It is.
对 这是好事
That's a g-- Y-Yeah, that's a good thing.
-好了 走吧 -好
- Okay, go. - Alright.
走
Go.
别急 整个系统都短路了
Easy. Easy. The whole system shorted.
凳子 在那里
The bench -- there.
好 我来
Alright, okay, I got it. I got it.
摩 好了
Mo. Okay.
对不起 小德
I'm sorry, D.
我应该早点告诉你
I should have told you earlier.
你觉得有多久了
H-How long do you think it's been?
几周吧
A couple weeks?
好 我们找个测孕棒
Okay, well, we'll -- we'll find you a test, and --
我已经测过了
I already took a test.
结果呢
And?
我还没看
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表