剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
前情提要
听着 别问飞行员任何问题
Listen, don't ask the pilot any questions.
她是来帮忙的 你们知道的越少越好
She's here to help. The less you know, the better.
我记得的最后一件事是炸♥弹♥炸了
Last thing I remember, the bombs went kablooey,
直升机在打转
the chopper was spinning, and --
引擎过热
The engine overheated.
飞行员不得不在几英里外的地方降落
The pilot had to set it down a few miles short.
那是谁啊 艾尔
Who the hell was that, Al?
你不知道最好
It's better if you don't know.
我们接回所有人 莎拉
We get everybody back, Sarah.
然后我们要准备好
And then we're gonna get ready
迎接以后发生的事
for whatever happens next.
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没有让人问过我这些问题
I never let anyone ask me questions like this.
你又是从何时开始对摄像机没意见了
Since when were you okay with cameras?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你知道我为什么找到了你
You know why I found you.
理由和上次一样
Same as last time.
血之火
我会为你回来的
Coming back for you.
50吨♥的核弹都炸不坏你
50-ton nuke couldn't take you out.
只不过是油箱空了
Just an empty gas tank.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on, come on.
拜托
Come on, come on.
终结
还用你说
You're tellin' me.
充满了
It's all juiced up.
当然了
Of course.
早该猜到你会在这里
Shoulda guessed this is where you'd be.
艾尔 是你吗
Al, is that you?!
你不会丢下装备跑太远
Wouldn't go far without your gear.
艾尔
Al?!
你没事吧
You okay?!
艾尔 回答我
Al, answer me!
我知道你会看我录下的内容
I know you're gonna watch whatever I put on this.
所以我先说出来 你...
So I am just gonna say this now, and you can --
听不听由你
you can take it or leave it.
其他人 他们说你可能走散了
The others, they said you mighta gotten separated,
但我开始觉得你不回来是有原因的
but I'm starting to think you didn't come back with them for a reason.
我开始觉得你认为
I'm starting to think that you believe
外面的故事不容错过
that the stories left out there are too hard to pass up.
但我要提醒你 你之前录过一个故事
But I'm gonna remind you of a story you recorded a while ago.
记得你采访我那次吗
Remember when you interviewed me?
你问了我不想回答的问题 但我还是答了
Asking me questions I didn't want to answer, but I did?
主要是因为你
Mostly because you --
你非要我回答那些问题
you wouldn't let me not answer 'em.
不知怎么地 你和约翰
And then, somehow, you and John,
你们说服了我不再逃避
you convinced me to stop running.
只有那么一小会儿
If only for a little while.
但我现在要给你提同样的要求
But I'm asking you the same thing now.
别逃避了 艾尔
Stop running, Al.
只要那么一小会儿
You know, just for a little while.
收到 地面控制
Copy, Ground Control.
两分钟后降落 完毕
We're setting down in two minutes, over.
收到 回收一队
Copy, Reclamation One.
回收队
Reclamation...
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
见鬼
Shit.
车上没人
Vehicle is clear.
你们这群混♥蛋♥来我的车上做什么
What are you assholes doing in my van?
不
No...
不
No, no...
该死
Goddamit.
去那边看看
Check over there.
依然没发现
Still no sign.
艾尔 如果是你 立刻告诉我
Al, if that's you, you need to tell me now.
摩根
Morgan...
天啊 因为你戴着面罩 我必须确定
Oh, God, it's your mask. I had to be sure.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来找你啊
I'm looking for you.
你没和其他人一起去潜艇
You didn't show up with everybody else at the sub.
他们看到你了吗
Did they see you?
假如刚才舱门没开 他们就看到了
They would've if the gun ports weren't open.
我们不能留下 他们会回来的
We can't stay here. They'll be back.
-我没弹♥药♥了 -我们不能走
- I'm fresh outta bullets. - We can't leave.
-我们必须找到格蕾丝 -她在哪
- We gotta find Grace. - Where is she?
她去找你了 艾尔 搞什么啊
Looking for you, Al. What the hell?
我能解释 但现在不行
I can explain, just not now.
他们会回来的
They'll be back.
谁啊 "他们"是谁
Who? Who are "They"?
-我不知道 -你知道
I don't know. You know.
我上次看到那样的直升机是在你消失时
Last time I saw a helicopter like that was back when you disappeared.
其他人说你派了某人
And the others said you sent somebody
开着那样的直升机带他们离开了爆♥炸♥区
in a helicopter like that to lift them outta the blast zone.
他们不该告诉你这件事的
Well, they weren't supposed to tell you that.
我是认真的 我们留下必死无疑
I'm serious -- if we stay here, we die.
那我们走吧
Well, then we move.
你要告诉我真♥相♥ 艾尔
You tell me what this is, Al.
这是他们的武器干的
One of their weapons did this.
他们就在附近
They're close.
我们应该当心
We should be careful.
我要联♥系♥格蕾丝
Gonna raise Grace.
至少尝试警告她
At least try and warn her.
那会让她成为目标的
That would put a target on her back.
也会让我们成为目标
Ours, too.
你们在哪里碰头
Where was your rendezvous point?
向东几英里处
Couple of miles east of here.
临近辐射峰值区
Right before where the radiation spikes.
我们等到天黑再去
Let's wait till dark and then head there.
你可以等 我不等
You can wait. I won't.
摩根 他们会杀了你的
Morgan, they will kill you.
你知道我能照顾好自己
You know -- You know I can handle myself.
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people.
你不能惹上他们
You cannot cross them.
如果你和他们作对
If you take them on,
就算你走运赢了 你仍然会输
even if you somehow win, you still lose.
那可是格蕾丝 艾尔
It's Grace, Al.
这...
You know, it's --
那些士兵与你没和其他人
Those soldiers have something to do with why you didn't show up
去潜艇有关吗
with everybody else at the sub?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
你知道的越少越好
Less you know, the better.
不 你不能这样做
No, you don't get to do that.
你不能把我和格蕾丝拉下浑水
You don't get to drag me and Grace into shit like this
却不告诉我们是怎么回事
and not tell us what's going on.
我是在保护你们
I am trying to protect you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Yes.
你不知道这些人能做出什么
You don't know what these people are capable of.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我觉得你也是不想让自己受伤害
But I think you're trying to protect yourself, too.
-受什么伤害 -我不知道
- From what? - I don't know.
所以我才问你
That's why I'm asking.
你为什么不和其他人一起来
Why didn't you come with the rest of the group?
我们找到了足够的普鲁士蓝供所有人旅行
We found enough Prussian Blue for everybody to make the journey.
我应该在路上
I belong on the road.
做我们刚认识时我在做的事
Doing what I was doing when we met.
外面有些故事值得被记录
There are stories out here that need to be recorded,
现在更是如此
now more than ever.
-所以你又在这样做了 -做什么
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表