剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Mo?
摩
Hey, Mo!
-她在里面 -你没事吧
- She's there. - You okay?
-没事 她在里面 -来
- Yeah, she's there. - Here.
-没事吧 -嗯
- You all right?- Yeah.
我来
I got it.
好了 宝宝 我在这里
That's right, baby. I'm right here.
隧♥道♥坍塌了
The tunnel, it collapsed.
你是怎么清理的
How'd you clear it?
不是我
I-I didn't.
是她
She did.
感谢协助
Thanks for the assist.
来吧
Come on.
好啦
That's it.
她没事
There she is.
给你了
You should keep it.
如果我们能进潜艇 使用发报机
Look, if we could get on the sub and use the transmitter,
也许我们可以联♥系♥上外面的人们
there might be a way we could reach whoever's left out there
准备充足地进攻大楼
and make a real push for the Tower.
潜艇不能去了
The sub's a no-go.
辐射泄露了
It's leaking radiation.
-你在开玩笑 -不是
- You're kidding me. - No.
有个女人 有个母亲
That woman -- that mom --
她说她在水上收到了斯特兰德的讯息
she said she heard Strand's message all the way from the water.
对 那一定有20英里了
Right, and that must have been, what, 20 miles out?
这意味着
Which -- Yeah, I mean, which means
斯特兰德一定有广域天线
Strand's gotta have an antenna for that type of range.
所以我可以用大楼的发报机
So the Tower -- I could use the transmitter from there.
斯特兰德有电力
Strand's got power,
那是几英里内的最高点
and it's the highest point for miles around.
再加上超低频的范围
And with the ULF's range...
夺走大楼又多了一个理由
One more reason to take it from him.
对你来说又多了一个理由
It's another reason for you to take it.
我必须做格蕾丝让我做的事 艾丽莎
I gotta do it, Alicia -- what Grace asked me to do --
尽可能带摩远离这里
and get Mo as far away from here as possible.
但你要带她去哪
But where are you gonna take her?
没有离开的办法
I mean, there's no way out.
我知道一个办法
I know a way.
格蕾丝说天气模式可能被影响了
Grace said the weather patterns might have been affected --
辐射可能笼罩了沿岸几百英里
that the fallout could hug the coast for hundreds of miles.
但去斯特兰德那里的那个女人
But that woman that we sent to Strand --
她来自一个无污染的地方
she came from someplace clean.
如果我找不到那地方呢
And what if I can't find it?
带着她多转几圈
Take her out, drive around the block a few times.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你们将面对他 我不能离开
I can't walk away just as you're about to face him.
你必须离开
You have to.
为了她 为了格蕾丝
For her. For Grace.
为了你自己
For yourself.
我们都在做自己不想做的事
Look, we're both doing something we don't want to do.
但你是对的 知道吗
But you're right, you know?
我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
我能做到
I can do this.
你会再次见到我
You're gonna see me again.
走吧
Now go.
好
Yeah.
交给我了
I got this.
我要带她走了
I should take her.
她睡得很香
She's sleeping like a...
谢谢
Thanks.
你也可以上船
You know, you could get on there, too.
不
No.
小德 斯特兰德不知道
D, Strand doesn't know.
他不能利用这点
He can't use this against us.
但我们可以利用这点
But -- But we can use it against him.
因为现在 我们有战斗的目标了
Because now, we have something to fight for.
好
Okay.
好了 宝宝
Ohhh, there you go, baby.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Oh, hang on.
味道挺香 而且可以提供娱乐
So it smells good and, well, it's live entertainment.
感谢
Appreciate it.
感谢你们两位
Both of you.
好了 那么
Alright, so, uh...
祝你们好运
Good luck, right?
好
Okay.
我们要出发了
We gotta move!
再过几个小时就日落了
The sun sets in a few hours!
跟我走
Follow me!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表