剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
人们有权知道外面还有谁
People have a right to know who's still out there.
查莉 露西亚娜 雅各布 韦斯 丹尼尔
Charlie, Luciana, Jacob, Wes, and Daniel.
我们刚找到了他们
We just found them all.
前情提要
我需要你的帮助 维克多
I need your help, Victor.
天啊
Oh, God.
把孩子带过来
Bring me the baby.
我不知道你喜欢小孩
I didn't know you liked children.
她总得熟悉她的新父亲
She's got to get used to her new father sometime.
我们不能留下
We can't stay here.
我宁愿面对外面的妖魔鬼怪
I'd rather face whatever's out there.
离开真的不在选项中
Leaving really isn't an option.
我们找到了
We found it.
不 那里不是帕德雷
No, that's not PADRE.
当心 孩子
Careful, kid.
加西亚 等我一会儿
Garcia, give me a second, hmm?
维克多很重视那些东西
Victor's particular about those.
霍华德叫我来的
Howard sent for me.
我立刻就跑上来了
I ran up here as fast as I could.
我先派这些人去和维克多汇合
Let me, uh, send these boys out to meet Victor on his scout,
然后我去找找霍华德
and, uh, see if I can find Howard.
也许他希望我加入他们
Maybe he wants me to join them.
今天不行
Not today.
我给你有别的安排
Got something else in mind.
坐
Have a seat.
你们先走 我稍后来
You guys go ahead. I'll catch up.
维克多在外面找什么
What's Victor looking for out there?
那是他和骑兵之间的事
That's between him and his Rangers.
等你准备好了 自会加入他们
You'll join them when you're ready.
那是什么时候
And when's that gonna be?
等维克多同意时
When Victor says you are.
我只是以为我快加入了
I just thought I'd be closer by now.
你多大了 阿里
How old are you, Ali?
15岁
15.
15岁
15, huh?
你真认为自己准备好当骑兵了吗
And you really think you're ready to be a Ranger?
是的长官
Yes, sir.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我钦佩你的雄心
I admire your ambition.
我知道维克多也一样
I know Victor does, too.
但要做大事 所有人都得
But everyone has got to start somewhere.
从小事做起
To that end.
又一只
Another one?
不 这不是普通的蝴蝶
No, this is not just any butterfly.
这是黄缘蛱蝶
This is the Mourning Cloak.
非常罕见
Extremely rare.
寿命一年
Live for about a year.
维克多的架子上正适合摆它
And Victor has got the perfect spot for it on the shelf.
你只用找到它
All you've got to do is find one.
有问题吗
Is there something wrong?
我只是不知道找蝴蝶
I just don't know how collecting these
怎么能证明我能当骑兵
proves I can be one of his Rangers.
我懂你 孩子
I hear ya, kid.
我可以讲讲我刚从警校毕业时的故事
I could tell you stories from when I first got out of the academy.
老警♥察♥称之为启蒙仪式
What the senior cops called initiation.
不用慌
It was no picnic --
维克多让你在他离开时协助我
Victor asked you to assist me while he's gone.
没让你用老掉牙的故事吓唬他
Not spook the kid with your old war stories.
这不是为难你 阿里
Look, this isn't hazing, Ali.
这是为了教你如何看待世界
It's about how you see the world.
在其中扮演什么角色
About who you choose to be in it.
它们之前都是毛毛虫
They all began as caterpillars.
它们一开始是某样东西
See, they started as one thing,
后来蜕变成了另一样东西
and became something else.
更好的东西
Something better.
维克多就经历了这种变化
And that's what Victor did.
所以他才幸存了下来
That's how he survived.
向维克多展示你的能力
Show Victor what you're capable of,
你可以成为更强大的人
that you can be something greater.
然后你就算准备好了
Then you'll be ready.
抓住了
Gotcha.
抓住了
Gotcha.
举起手
Hands up!
转过来
Turn around.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
摘掉面罩
Take your mask off!
你还是个孩子
You're just a kid.
那你算什么
Yeah, well, what does that make you?
你在偷什么
What were you stealing?
我和队伍走散了
I got separated from my group, alright?
我只是在找食物 水
I mean, I just looking for food, water...
没打破算你走运
You're lucky this didn't break.
那边 我看到他了
Over here. I see him.
我们让你回来你没回来
You weren't back when we said.
约翰
John?
你好 查莉
Howdy, Charlie.
你们认识吗
You two know each other?
同行过一段时间
We did for a spell.
我们试图阻止泰迪时 她和我们在一起
She was with us when we tried to stop Teddy.
你是摩根的人
You're one of Morgan's.
等等 约翰
Wait, John --
没事的 孩子
It'll be okay, kid.
冷静
Just stay calm.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们要带走她
She's coming with us.
为什么
Why?
我说过你要向维克多展示你的能力
I told you that you needed to show Victor what you're capable of.
这可能是你的机会
You just might get your shot.
行尸之惧 第七季第十集
你为什么偷阿里的东西
Why were you stealing from Ali?
我想和斯特兰德谈谈
Look, I want to talk to Strand.
恐怕这不可能 孩子
'Fraid that's not possible, kid.
维克多在外面确保大楼的安全
Victor is out ensuring the safety of this Tower.
他要我在他离开时做同样的事
He's asked me to do the same in his absence.
所以我需要你告诉我真♥相♥ 查莉
So, I need you to tell me the truth, Charlie.
你碰到阿里
It wasn't a coincidence,
并不是什么巧合吧
you running into Ali out there, was it?
没错
No.
是摩根派你来的吗
Did Morgan put you up to it?
不 他不知道我来了这里
No, he -- he doesn't know I'm here.
那你为什么来
Then why are you?
我已经寻找进入这里的方法
Well, I've been looking for a way
有一段时间了
into this place for a while now.
我以为你的人
I just thought that maybe one of your people
可能有蓝图 或一些
would have blueprints or something
能帮我潜入的东西
I could use to help me sneak in.
你有什么目的
For what purpose?
我想住在这里
I want to live here.
为什么不打电♥话♥
Why not just use the call box?
因为她知道维克多会拒绝
Because she knew Victor would say no.
为什么
Why?
因为他们有复杂的过往
Because they have a checkered past.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我知道关于维克多往日盟友的一切
I know everything about Victor's former allies.
特别是那些他认为有威胁的人
Especially the ones he's deemed as threats.
所以我才想潜入这里
That's why I was gonna sneak in.
然后做什么
And do what?
自己偷偷住下吗
Live between the walls?
或者希望琼或格蕾丝
Or hope that June or maybe Grace
能把我藏起来
would help keep me a secret.
我知道这是我获得这个的唯一途径
Look, I knew that it was the only way that I could be a part of this.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表