剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Padre.
但那不是它的声音
But it wasn't his voice.
那声音不属于它
It was -- It didn't belong to him.
那是静电噪声
It was this static.
但这声音让我
But it -- it told me
跟随它去帕德雷
to follow him to PADRE.
所以我照做了
And so I did,
我一直在这样做
or that's what I've been trying to do.
我让这些人
And I made all these people
相信了我
believe in me.
我对他们说 我知道自己在做什么
I-I told them I knew what I was doing,
我知道自己要去哪 可我不知道
where I was going, and I didn't.
那只是一个梦
You know, it was just a dream.
你听到那个声音一定有某种理由
You must've heard that voice for a reason.
不 不管是什么理由
No. Whatever it was,
这些人全都因为我死了
all these people died because of me.
现在我脑中只剩那个声音了
And now that voice is all I can hear.
每次我闭上眼时
Every time I close my eyes.
每次我好不容易入睡时
Every time I manage to fall asleep.
你
Were you...
之前说的话是认真的吗
serious about what you said before?
让我陪你去那个
About me coming with you to that place
你试图夺取的地方
you were trying to take over?
我想接受这个提议
I'd like to take you up on that.
为什么
Why?
因为我感觉我在谷仓里
Because something tells me there's a reason
遇到你是有原因的
I came across you in that barn.
我认为也许我们能帮助彼此
I think maybe we can help each other
消除我们不想听到的声音
drown out what we don't want to hear.
保罗 我连一台音响都找不到
Paul, I couldn't even get you a stereo.
这里就有一台
We got one right here.
那是你走运
Look, you got lucky.
你需要远离我
You need to stay away from me.
-我不能让你因为我受伤 -我不会的
- I can't let you get hurt because of me. - I won't.
阿诺不会罢休 除非我死了
Look, Arno will not stop until I'm dead,
即使他没在这里找到我们
and even if he doesn't find us here,
他也会去你家里 伤害你
he will go to your house, and he will hurt you.
所以我们要准备好应付他
Which is why we need to be ready for him.
怎么准备
How?
你相信我吗
You trust me?
如果你在听
If you're listening...
如果你能听见
if you can hear me,
我对刚才的不幸表示抱歉
I'm sorry about the mishap back there.
她也背叛了我
She turned on me, too.
你的那个麻烦
That problem you got?
我可以帮你解决
I'm ready to help you solve it.
天黑后来我房♥子
My house after dark.
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this.
我越早帮你解决掉他
The sooner I help you take him out...
你越早回到你的人身边
the sooner you can get back to your people,
这样你就能做你该做的事
so you can do what you need to do next,
不再为错不在你的事而惩罚自己
and stop punishing yourself for something that's not your fault.
就算阿诺死了
Look, even if Arno's gone,
这个声音也不会消失
this voice is not gonna go away.
也许它本来就不该消失
Maybe it's not meant to be silenced.
-但你说过 -我说过我们可以消除
- But you said - I said we could drown out the voices
我们不想听到的声音
that we don't want to hear.
或许你应该听从你梦中的声音
Maybe you should keep listening to the voice from your dream.
为什么
Why?
我父亲 他曾是个了不起的钢琴师
My old man... he was one hell of a pianist.
人们称他为得州格什温
People used to call him the Texas Gershwin.
我哥哥跟他一样厉害
My older brother -- whew -- damn near just as good.
所以当我开始学琴时
So, when I started taking lessons,
我想着我可以学他们
I thought I could play like them.
但每次被我老师发现后
But every time my teacher would catch me,
他都会用码尺抽我的手
he would just smash my hands with a yard stick.
这令他非常生气
Made him so mad.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
模仿别人永远做不出来好音乐
nobody ever makes great music imitating others.
必须是发自你内心的
It's gotta come from you.
或许这也是为什么之前行不通
Maybe that's why it didn't work out before.
因为你以为是别人
Because you thought somebody else
在告诉你该怎么做
was trying to tell you what to do.
那个声音 也许是你自己的声音
That voice, maybe it's you.
所以听从它吧
So, listen to it.
因为如果不听
'Cause if you don't...
你可能会后悔的
you might regret it.
这是为了你自己和你想帮助的人们
You owe it to yourself and to anyone you want to help.
你在哪
Where are you?
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
他们来了
They're here.
给
Here.
塞住
Put these in.
会很吵的
It's gonna get loud.
我们知道你在里面 艾丽莎
We know you're in there, Alicia!
你在哪
Where are you?
出来
Come on out.
出来 艾丽莎
Come on out, Alicia.
在你害别人受伤之前
Before you get someone else hurt.
确保她别从后面逃掉
Make sure she doesn't sneak out the back.
最大音量
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
该死
Shit. Shit.
他从后来进来了
He's coming in through the back!
太多了
There are too many!
保罗
Paul.
让我看看
Let me see.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
按住
Hold this.
我们去的地方有医疗品
Where we're going, there are medical supplies.
太迟了
It's too late.
不迟 我们离开这里
It's not. We'll get out of here.
你可以离开
You will.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you here.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
你来这里是因为我
You got here because of me. Okay?
因为我说要带你去安全的地方
Because I said I'd take you somewhere safe.
不管你说去哪里 我都会跟你去的
I would have followed you wherever that may have been.
他们也是
So will they.
谁
Who?
你的朋友们
Ah, your friends.
你的人
Your people.
这就是你的梦的含义
That's what your dream was trying to tell you.
你应该去带领他们
They're the ones you're meant to lead.
来吧 保罗
Come on, Paul.
来吧 我们必须走了
Come on. We have to go.
你只用
You just need
相信你的能力
to believe in what you're capable of.
我曾怀疑过我在乎的人
I doubted someone I cared about.
我不会对你犯同样的错误
I won't make that same mistake again with you.
走吧 艾丽莎
Go, Alicia.
我躲不过他的
I won't make it past him.
你躲得过
You will...
只要他们听不到你
if they can't hear you.
开门
Open up!
你不可能永远躲在里面
You know you can't stay in there forever.
开门
Open up!
又是你
You again?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表