剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
You still care about her.
像这样跑进浓雾里
You don't run into the fog like that
不可能是为了向某人证明什么
because you want to prove a point to someone.
你是为了救那个人
You do it 'cause you want to save them.
那我们去救吧
Then let's go do that.
这就是著名的富兰克林酒店
So, this is the fabled Franklin?
对 剩下的废墟
Yeah. What's left of it.
这里是个鬼城
It's a ghost town.
不管发生了什么 都是很久前的事了
Whatever happened happened a while ago.
多少人住在这里
How many people lived here?
128人
128.
在泰迪的侦察员发现这里前 只有我
It was me, Senator Vazquez, a few other staff
巴斯克斯议员和其他几名职员住在这里
before Teddy's scouts found the place.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
侦察员杀了所有人 当时我在维修空气过滤器
Scouts killed everyone while I was doing maintenance in the air filter.
我躲在维修通道里
I stayed up in the service corridors
直到我们都被关在了这里
until we all got locked in here.
艾丽莎
Alicia!
不是潜行者干的
This wasn't Stalkers.
什么都没被拿走
Nothing was taken.
我觉得他们没被袭击
I don't think they were attacked.
那到底发生了什么
Then what the hell happened?
以前没这幅画
This wasn't here before.
是她画的吗
She paint it?
威尔
是的
Yeah.
我想是她画的
I think she did.
帕德雷
帕德雷是什么
What is Padre?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
为什么
Why not?
因为这很可能会害死她
Because it's probably gonna get her killed.
那是人名还是地名
Is it a person? Place?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
它甚至可能不存在
It might not even exist.
"它"
"It"?
更好的东西
Something better.
至少是更好的可能性
At least the possibility of it.
我以为如果我先找到它
I thought maybe if I found it first,
她就不用...
she wouldn't have to, but...
如果他们有什么不测
If anything happens to them...
她有什么不测 都是我的错
to her... that's on me.
这点你并不确定
You don't know that.
我应该待在这里的
I should have been here.
我应该找个办法弥补她的
I should have found a way to make things up to her.
你爱她
You loved her.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
反正是徒劳一场
It's all for nothing anyway.
不是徒劳一场
It wasn't all for nothing.
你说得对
You were right.
我不是为了向她证明什么
This wasn't about proving something to her.
而是为了向我自己证明一些事
It was about proving something to myself.
什么事
What?
我不需要她
That I didn't need her.
但我需要
But I do.
你也需要
As do you.
也许这就是一切的意义
Maybe that's the point of all of this.
也许我们应该找到她
Maybe we're supposed to find her.
一起找
Together.
或许她会找到我们
Or perhaps she'll find us.
能照多远
How far will it reach?
15英里吧
15 miles, maybe.
看来我们的火光已经引来了几只飞蛾
It appears our flame has already drawn a few moths.
她会看到的
She'll see it.
她会跟着来
She'll follow it.
她会找到这地方的
She'll find this place.
艾丽莎是最接近我亲人的存在了 威尔
Alicia is the closest thing I have left to family, Will.
不只是你一个人爱她
You're not the only one who loves her.
我一直没机会告诉她
I never had the chance to tell her,
但假如我们刚才找到了她
but I-I would've.
我会告诉她的
If we found her.
也许她也会...
And perhaps she would have, uh,
让我回想起我曾经想做的那个人
reminded me of the man I once tried to be.
她依然可以
She still can.
她能帮你成为那个人
She can help you be him.
我就不该离开这地方
I never should have left this place.
我差点因此而死
It almost got me killed.
我当时就感觉会这样 但我...
I had a feeling that it would, but I...
我没相信我的直觉
I didn't trust my instincts.
我不能让这种事再发生了
I can't let that happen again.
这会毁掉我所建立的一切
It could destroy everything I've built here.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你会让这地方变得更好
You will make this place even better.
你俩都会的
You both will.
一起合作
Together.
你说过人不能独自领导
You said you can't lead alone.
你错了
You're wrong.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
-这不是事实 -就是
- That's not true. - It is.
我见过其他人试图建立这样的地方
I've watched as others tried to build a place like this,
每个人都很接近于成功
and each of them came close,
但他们都因为同一个原因失败了
but they all fell short for the same reason.
什么原因
What?
爱
Love.
情感依赖不会让你变强 威尔
Attachments don't make you strong, Will.
它会毁了你
They destroy you.
这灯不是为了引来艾丽莎吗
That light's not to draw Alicia here?
不是
No.
这是为了让她和其他人
It's to keep her and everyone else
尽可能远离这里
as far away as possible.
没用的
It won't work.
她会找到这里
She'll find this place.
她会找到你
She'll get through to you.
她不会
No, she won't!
今后她与我没有任何关系
She won't have anything to do with me after this.
你要我派人下去
You want me to send somebody down
拍一张墙照吗
to get a picture for the wall?
里面没人在找他
No one in here's looking for him.
外面可能有人在找
Someone out there might be.
这引来的可不只是行尸
That's gonna draw more than the dead.
也许还有你以前的队友
Maybe even some of those people you were with before.
比如摩根·琼斯
People like Morgan Jones.
我不担心他
I'm not worried about him.
或任何人
Or anyone else.
为什么
Why not?
想来找我的人
Anyone who tries to get to me...
必须先穿过它们
...is gonna have to get through them.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表