剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
前情提要
你不是说弹坑里都是行尸吗
I thought you said the crater was filled with walkers.
有人放它们出去了
Somebody let them out.
奥菲莉亚还活着
Ofelia's alive.
你说过她已经死了
You told me she was dead.
我知道 因为我是这样以为的
I know, because that's what I thought.
斯特兰德把她关在大楼里
Strand has her in the tower.
你真的在乎保护斯特兰德吗
Do you really care about protecting Strand?
我在乎的是生存
I care about surviving.
我要尽可能带摩远离这里
Gotta to get Mo as far away from here as possible.
祝你们好运
Good luck, right?
我们要出发了
We gotta move.
跟我走
Follow me.
先生 艾丽莎找你
S-Sir. Alicia's here for you.
天意
Divine providence.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
人总要改头换面嘛 韦斯
There are days when one must swipe the slate clean, Wes.
今天就是那天
Today is one of them.
她不是独自来的
She didn't come alone.
大伙全来了
The gang's all here.
什么风把你吹来了 艾丽莎
To what do we owe the pleasure, Alicia?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
你似乎带了人来
Eh, it seems you brought company.
但摩根不在其中
Yet, Morgan isn't amongst it.
他是打算隆重登场吗
Does he plan on making a grand entrance or something?
他带宝宝去了安全的地方
He's somewhere safe with the baby.
一个你找不到的地方
Somewhere where you won't find him.
就让懦夫逃跑吧
Leave it to a coward to run for the hills.
你来这里是好事
Auspicious of you showing up like this.
我正打算联♥系♥你呢
I was going to call you.
为什么
What for?
为了谈谈
To talk.
那谈吧
So talk.
不能这样谈
Not like this.
进来
Come inside.
和我喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
你这是在投降吗
Is this you waving the white flag?
进来再说
We'll talk about that on the inside.
就一杯
One drink.
只有我们俩
Just us.
就一杯
One drink.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我心里有数
I've got it covered.
韦斯 你想说什么
Wes, is there something you want to say?
你不让艾丽莎来是有原因的
You drove Alicia away for a reason.
让她进来 可能会毁掉你建立的一切
You let her in here, you could lose everything you've built.
不会的
I won't.
我向你保证
I assure you.
现在 绅士点
Now, be a gem
去冷窖拿瓶卢纳龙舌兰来
and fetch us a bottle of Luna Fontezula 12 from cold storage, eh?
日落后
And when the sun goes down...
准备好
be ready.
别碰我
Get off of me!
请原谅他们
You'll have to excuse them.
我们对安保很认真
We take security quite seriously around here.
丹尼尔 我没邀请你
Daniel... you weren't invited.
他硬挤了进来
He pushed through the barrier
差点扭断了斯特恩的脖子
and almost broke Stern's neck.
我只同意你一个人来
The agreement was for you and you only.
我没让他来
I didn't ask him to come.
我想见奥菲莉亚
I want to see Ofelia.
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia?
他不太清醒
He's not well.
带他去地下室
Take him to the basement.
丹尼尔 没事的
Daniel, it's gonna be okay.
如果你敢伤害他
If you hurt him --
不 那是在屋顶上做的事
No. That's what the roof is for.
我们只是让他冷静冷静
We're just gonna put him on a little time-out.
露西亚娜骗他说奥菲莉亚在这里
Luciana lied to him and told him Ofelia was in here.
我知道
I know.
我告诉他了
I've told him.
你可以假装很生气 艾丽莎
You can pretend to be outraged all you want, Alicia,
但归根结底
but at the end of the day,
你 摩根和露西与维克多没差别
you, Morgan, and Luci are just like Victor.
至少他做事会承认
At least he owns the shit he does.
是我救了你的命
You wouldn't be alive if it weren't for me.
我记得
As I recall...
我也救过他
I saved him, as well.
所以我这条命到底欠谁呢
So which one of you do I owe my life to?
好了
Well...here we are.
终于重聚了
Reunited at last.
她不该进来 维克多
She shouldn't be here, Victor.
她和她朋友把我丢在地堡里等死
She and her friends left me to die in that bunker.
韦斯
Wes.
我带你参观一下如何
Why don't I give you the grand tour?
你可以看看你错过了什么
You can see what you've been missing,
我们可以在阁楼套房♥里舒适地喝酒
and we can have our drinks in the comfort of my penthouse --
我在这里就好
I'm good right here.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
直觉告诉我 我们对此有不同的定义
Something tells me we have very different ideas of what that means.
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
圣克里斯托弗守护我们
你还留着啊
You still have it.
我埋藏威尔时 从他身上取下的
I took it off Will's body when I buried him.
当然是在你杀了他后
After you killed him, of course.
它对你仍有意义
It still means something to you.
你还记得你在劳顿
Do you remember what you said
把它送给我时说了什么吗
when you gave it to me back at Lawton?
你说你要忘记自己是谁
You said you needed to forget who you were.
为了你 我和所有人
For you, for me, for all of us.
这值得吗
Was it worth it?
当然值得
Absolutely.
但我没忘记我是谁
Although, I'd argue that I didn't forget who I was.
我只是接纳了自己
I embraced it.
我知道你怎么看我
I know what you must think of me.
但是
But...
我们的故事还没结束 艾丽莎
our story isn't over, Alicia.
已经结束了
It is.
不管怎样
And one way or another,
今天过后 这里将不再归你管
you won't be running this place after today.
-重点不是今天 -那是什么
- This isn't about today. - Then what is it about?
明天
Tomorrow.
在劳顿的最后一夜后
Everything that I've done
我所做的一切
since that last night at Lawton
都是为了走到今天这步
I've done with hopes that it would lead us here.
哪一步
To what?
我带着一队被你惹恼
Me and an army of people who you pissed off,
欺辱 留下等死的人
shit on, and left to die...
来收拾你吗
...ready to kick your ass.
-做吧 -做什么
- Do it. - Do what?
你有部队 我也有部队
You have your army. I have mine.
切断平台上的电♥话♥线
And cut the phone on the platform.
我不想要人警告他们
I don't want anyone warning them.
警告什么
Warn them about what?
某个爆♥炸♥弹坑里有个尸群
There's a herd of walkers trapped in a crater from one of the blasts,
吸收了好几个月的辐射
soaking up some nasty stuff for months.
我刚让骑兵把它们引过来
I just told my rangers to lead them here.
什么声音
What is that?
-发电机启动了 -为什么
- The generator starting. - Why?
为信♥号♥♥灯供电
To power the beacon
引来尸群
to draw the dead
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表