剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
You can go home now and get back to your lives.
干杯 -谢谢你
Cheers. - Thank you.
回见 -好
I'll see you soon. - Okay.
我的旧手♥机♥吗 -对
My old cell? - Mm-hmm.
不用了 直接扔了吧
No, just toss it.
或许你还是留着吧 最好看看消息
You might want to keep it. You should check you messages.
艾普尔·布鲁克斯
您有8条未读信息
她可急切了
She's very needy. - Oh.
准备收工了
或许是因为住在了奇怪的酒店里
你提议的过夜开始具有吸引力了:-)
出什么事了 你还好吗
嗨 没事吧
确实
Oh, yeah.
都说了我会送回来的
Told you I'd bring it back.
确实 谢谢你
Uh, yeah, you did. Thank you.
我要带你去我最喜欢的地方之一
I am gonna take you to one of my favorite places
那里有全世界最棒的蟹肉饼
that has the best crab cakes and fried oysters
和炸牡蛎
that ever touched your lips.
好 -蒙特利尔之行如何
Okay. - How was Montreal?
说实话 算是个噩梦了
It was kind of a nightmare, to be honest.
每天开会到晚上10点
Conferences every night until 10:00.
我唯一见过的就是会议中心
The only things I saw were the conference center
和我的酒店房♥间了
and my hotel room.
连电视都没打开
I didn't even turn the TV on.
所以你无聊死了 -非常
So you were bored. - Totally.
这样就能解释你为什么疯狂发信息了
Explains all the frantic text messages.
闭嘴吧 你就喜欢这样的
Oh, shut up. You loved it.
虽然你一条都没回
Even though you didn't answer any of them.
这种欲擒故纵
And that playing hard to get thing,
很中学生 你知道吗
it's very middle school, you know?
顺带一提 中学生的我还挺蠢的
Where I was a total dweeb, by the way.
现在也蠢
And you still are.
你的过去几天怎么样
How were your last couple days?
很忙
Uh, busy.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表