剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我就是不懂 他们为什么不打个电♥话♥
It's just, I don't understand why they didn't do it.
我不理解 这些人是不是有病
I don't know what's the matter with these people.
我不懂为什么这些人
You know what, I don't understand why they can't just
不能在我们大老远开过去之前
call us and tell us the chef has COVID
打个电♥话♥说一声主厨得新冠了
before we drive all the way out there.
好了 亲爱的 放松
Okay, honey, relax.
浪费了我们一整晚
Waste of our entire night.
好吧 但我们还有很多时间
Okay, well, we still have plenty
可以做别的事
of time to turn it around.
好吗
Okay?
不用压力这么大
You don't have to be so stressed all the time.
怎么回事
What's that?
有人在外面吗
Is someone outside?
你呆在这里
Stay here.
威尔 -呆在这里
Will-- - Stay here.
卢普
Lupe?
维克多
Victor?
那是我的钱袋吗
Is that my money bag?
你们拿着我们的钱袋干什么
What are you doing with our money bag?
你们是想抢劫我们吗
Are you trying to rob us?
绝对不行 下车
No, you do not-- get out of the car.
把袋子拿出来
Take that bag out.
把袋子从车上拿出来
Get that bag out of the car.
下车 维克多
Get out of the car, Victor!
下车
Get out of the car!
维克多 开车 -开什么玩笑
Victor, drive! - Are you kidding me?
下车
Get out of that car!
我需要那笔钱 维克多
I need that money, Victor!
是卢普和维克多 -什么
It's Lupe and Victor. - What?
是卢普和维克多 他们要打劫我们
It's Lupe and Victor, they're trying to rob us.
他们拿走了我们的钱 快开车 -好
They got our money, go, go. - Right.
为什么 -他们要偷我们的钱
Why? - Trying to steal our money.
全部吗 -我不知道
All of it? - I don't know.
他们拿走了袋子 放进了小货车里
They had the bag, they put it in the van.
我刚看到他们从谷仓里出来
I just saw them coming out of the barn.
快点 快点
Faster, faster, faster.
跟上他们 快 跟紧他们
Get on them, come on, stay on them.
别让他们跑了 -好
Don't let them get away-- - Okay!
快点 -我在快了
Go faster. - I'm trying.
他们还跟着我们
They're still after us--
他们要转弯了 -我看得到
They're turning. - I can see that.
这是往高速公路去的近路 他要去加拿大
It's the cutoff to the freeway, he's headed to Canada.
我们直走 可以截住他们
We go straight, we can cut them off.
我们做到了 -我们得离开这里
We did it. - We have to get out of here.
他们在那里
There they are.
维克多 那是他吗
Victor, is that him?
我看到了他了 维克多 是他们 -不是
I see him. Victor that's them! - No, no.
维克多 就是他们 维克多
Victor, yes it-- yes it is, Victor!
你在干什么 慢下来
What are you doing? Slow down.
慢下来 慢下来 -是他们 维克 快
Slow down, slow down! - That's them, Vic, go, go!
救命
Help!
你想坑我们 维克多
You tried to screw us, Victor.
威尔先生 我们得回到我们的孩子身边去
Mr. Will, we needed to get back to our children.
对不起 威尔先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Will.
威尔
Will!
都毁了
It's ruined.
全都没了
It's all gone.
对不起 真的对不起 威尔先生
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mr. Will.
威尔先生
Mr. Will.
不 不要
No, no!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们只是 我们只是想退出 求你了
We just-- we just wanted out, please.
我们可以补救的
We can make this right--
我们可以补救的
We can make this right--
威尔先生 对不起 威尔 不
Mr. Will, I'm sorry-- Mr. --no!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我不得不这么做
I had to do it.
他们背叛了我们 还偷我们东西
They betrayed us, and they stole from us--
我知道 就是
I know, okay, just--
那是怎么回事
What was that?
他们是谁 -我不知道
Who are they? - I don't know.
好 我们得离开这里
Okay, we gotta get out of here.
怎么离开 车都撞坏了
How? Our car's totaled.
我们不能就这样丢下她 我们得回去接瑞秋
We can't just leave her. We have to go back for Rachel.
风险太大了
It's too risky.
不 我们别无选择
No, we don't have a choice!
听着 我们谈过想要退出 现在就是机会
Look, we said we wanted out, and now is our chance.
好 我们走穿过公园的路线
Okay, we'll take the trail through the park,
开走谷仓里的卡车 带上瑞秋走
grab the truck from the barn, get Rachel, and go.
这是唯一的办法了
It's the only way.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我在收尾
I'm finishing the job.
不 不要
No, no. No.
我不知道这是阿奈斯的学校第几次
I don't know how many times Anais's school
打来问我要她的徒步实地考察弃权同意书了
has asked me for her walking field trip waiver--
本来应该是夏洛特负责的
Charlotte was supposed to take care of it.
我会跟她说的
I'll talk to her.
看来西奥挺享受他的早餐的
Looks like Theo's enjoying his breakfast.
你和夏洛特想吃什么
What do you and Charlotte want?
我都不知道夏洛特
I don't even know if Charlotte
还吃不吃早餐
eats breakfast anymore.
好吧
Okay.
出什么事了
What is going on?
每天我起来的时候她就已经走了
Every day, when I get up, she's gone.
我回家的时候她已经睡了
When I get home, she's sleeping.
我们好像只是回这个家里
It's like we're two sleep-deprived ships
来睡觉一样
passing in the night.
你们的工作压力都太大了
You're both under so much stress at work.
杰斯不在了 其他同事和你们团队还好吗
How's the team doing now that Jess is gone?
太困难了 以至于我都不知道到底有多难
It's so hard I can't even tell how hard it is.
但我们正在慢慢接受
But we're taking it day by day.
没有人想要代替他 但我们还是得工作
No one wants to fill his shoes, but we still have a job to do.
伊莎贝尔那边也没说接替他的人什么时候来
And still no word from Isobel on his replacement.
不可知的变量
Ah, the unknown variable.
整锅汤沸腾着
Whole soup pot boiling away
等待最后一样食材来融合
until that final ingredient lands to infuse.
现在我倒是饿了
Now I'm getting hungry.
想要我的建议吗
Want my advice?
专注当下
Stick with what you know.
你拥有的比你想的要多
And you know a lot more than you think.
工作
Work. - Ah.
交给我吧
Come on.
看看小宝贝
Oh, look at my baby.
我亲爱的小宝贝
My little baby burrito.
这是我一天里最喜欢的时刻
This is my favorite time of the day.
能和你说说话 告诉你
Where I get to talk to you and tell you
我一定会护你周全
that I am gonna keep you safe.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. - Love you.
我也爱你
Yes.
我们今天肯定会很开心
We're gonna have a good time today.
有两个疑似逃犯
We've got two suspected fugitives.
州警说那边的轿车车主是
State Police say the sedan up there belongs
威尔和玛丽安·康威
to a Will and Marianne Conway.
这就能解释为什么有两组脚印
That explains the two sets of prints
从轿车到小货车 再走进树林
from the car to the van then off into the woods.
那边就是州立公园了
It's a state park back there.
我们已经派了三支警犬队在搜了
We already have three dog teams looking.
所以关于康威夫妇 我们知道些什么
So what do we know about the Conways?
结婚11年 没有孩子 没有犯罪记录
Married eleven years, no kids, no criminal record.
威尔是个商业房♥地♥产♥经纪人 玛丽安是个主妇
Will sells commercial real estate, Marianne's a homemaker.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表