剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
她去找了亚当 威胁要报♥警♥
she went up to Adam's door and threatened to call the police.
然后他就来找我 求我帮忙
That's when he came to me begging for help.
他是我兄弟 我能怎么办
He's my brother. What was I supposed to do?
所以你就决定掩盖真♥相♥
So your answer was to cover it up.
你付钱封了西尔维亚的口 对吧
You paid Sylvia off, didn't you?
我们知道她在格林威治
We know she bought a house
买♥♥了一栋她绝对买♥♥不起的房♥子
in Greenwich she could never afford.
多少钱 -两百万
How much? - 2 million.
我兄弟把能买♥♥的都卖♥♥了凑的钱
My brother sold everything he had to cover it.
德利亚知道这笔钱吗
Did Delia know about the payment?
我不知道 那时候她已经不见了
I don't know. She was gone by then.
我以为是她妈把她从学校接走了
I assumed her mother picked her up from the school,
我没意见
which was fine by me.
整件事就是一场噩梦
The whole thing was a nightmare.
我们需要和西尔维亚谈谈
We need to talk to Sylvia,
但我们找不到她
but we haven't been able to locate her.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help?
她现在不姓霍尔比了
Oh, she's not a Holby anymore.
她两年前再婚了
She got remarried two years ago.
伯尼·富尔顿 他们住在布鲁克赖恩
Bernie Fulton. They live in Brookline.
马萨诸塞州 布鲁克赖恩
我是雷米·斯科特特别探员
I'm Special Agent Remy Scott.
我们需要和你太太西尔维亚谈谈
We need to speak to your wife, Sylvia.
怎么了 -她在这儿吗
What's this about? - She here?
不 她女儿罗斯打电♥话♥来 叫她
No, her daughter, Rose, called and asked her
去我们在普利茅斯的海滩小屋见面
to come and meet her at our beach cottage in Plymouth.
德利亚跟她在一起吗 -谁
Is Delia with her? - Who?
德利亚 罗斯的姐姐
Delia. Rose's sister.
罗斯没有姐姐
Rose doesn't have a sister.
这他妈到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
走 -事情不是你想的那样
Move it! - It's not what you think.
不 别装得像你什么都不知道一样 妈
No, no, don't pretend you didn't know, Mom.
我告诉过你 我求过你
I told you. I begged you.
你告诉过她什么 -你说你爱上他了
You told her what? - You said you were in love.
因为那是他叫我这么说的
Because he told me to!
我那时候才17岁 根本不知道自己在做什么
I was only 17 years old. I didn't know what I was doing.
我被困住了 我那么无助的
I was trapped and I was helpless.
你知道 却什么都没做
And you knew and you didn't do anything.
被谁困住了 -你能闭嘴吗
Trapped by who? - Will you shut up?
坐好 继续蠢着吧
Just sit there and be stupid like you always have been.
亲爱的 拜托 别牵扯上你妹妹
Honey, please, leave your sister out of this.
她不知道 -因为你也骗了她
She didn't know. - Because you lied to her too.
根本没有什么继承 罗斯
There was no inheritance, Rose.
那是学校的人为了封她的口 不让她说我经历了什么
It was blood money that she took from the school
给她的封口费
for what they did to me.
告诉我 你要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
我要我的生活
I want my life back.
我要你把从我这里抢走的东西还回来
I want everything you took from me.
马萨诸塞州 普利茅斯
奥提兹 找好位置 哈娜 前门
Ortiz, find a position. Hana, front door.
克里斯汀 跟我来
Kristin, with me.
我发誓 我没有想过要伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you, I swear.
骗子 你丢下了我
Liar! You abandoned me.
你从来不关心我 你心里只有罗斯
You never cared about me! It was only about Rose.
我想纠正这一切 求你了
I want to make it right. Please.
埃文 什么情况
Ivan, talk to me.
她手里有枪 两个人♥质♥
She's got a gun and two hostages.
她们动作太大 我打不到
They're moving too much. I don't have a shot.
联邦调查局 放下武器 -起来
FBI, drop your weapon. - Get up.
退后 坐下 不然我就杀了我妈
Get back! Sit down or I'll shoot Mom!
快
Now.
德利亚 听着 -我不是德利亚
Delia, listen... - I'm not Delia.
我不
I'm not--
那你是谁
Then who are you?
德利亚是那个在万圣节被亚当·盖茨
Delia was the girl who got raped by Adam Gates
在船屋里强♥奸♥了的女孩
in the boathouse on Halloween.
德利亚是那个不得不在周末跟他去汽车旅馆
Delia was the one who had to go to the motel with him
在他喝醉的时候和他上♥床♥的女孩
on weekends and have sex with him when he was drunk.
我的天 -我告诉过你
Oh, my God. - I told you.
我告诉过你 但你不在乎
I told you, but you didn't care.
没有人在乎 没有人听我说
Nobody cared and nobody listened
只有一个人
except for one person,
她和德利亚一样死了很久了
and she's been dead for as long as Delia has.
珍妮·贝茨
Jenny Betz.
对 -她是你的朋友
Yes. - She was your friend
你把事情都告诉了她
and you confided in her.
当晚不是你把她推下船的
You didn't push her off the boat that night.
是吗
Did you?
是亚当
It was Adam.
他说我不该告诉她的
He said I shouldn't have told her.
他说那是我们的秘密
He sa-- he said it was our secret
如果我告诉任何人 他会像杀了她一样杀了我
and if I told anyone else, he would kill me just like her.
所以你跑了
That's why you ran.
所以你想成为别人
That's why you wanted to become someone else.
把所有的痛苦留在过去 我懂
Keep all that pain in the past. I get it.
你不想做德利亚
You don't want to be Delia.
她做了很多坏事
She's done a lot of bad stuff,
但她也是个幸存者
but she's also a survivor
她爱自己的妹妹
who loves her sister.
所以你带着罗斯的照片
That's why you took Rose's picture
一起到了普罗维登斯 对吧
with you to Providence, right?
你不想再伤害别人了
You don't want to hurt anybody anymore.
你只想让这些谎言
You don't want anything except all the lies
这些伪装 都结束
and pretending to be over.
你只是希望有人爱你
You just want someone to love you
理解你
and understand.
所以我们接下来要这样
So here's what we're going to do.
把武器拿走
Clear the weapon.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈
Mom.
枪法真准啊
That was one hell of a shot.
稳定的目标 安全的背后
Stable target, safe background,
清晰的可见度 我冒了险
clear visibility, I took the risk.
要是你打偏怎么办 -我不会打偏的
What if you'd miss? - I don't miss.
这下回家路可有意思了
That's gonna be a fun ride home.
罗斯 求你了 -别碰我
Rose, please. - Leave me alone.
罗斯
Rose!
我还以为我跟我妈算有问题了
And I thought I had mommy issues.
枪法很好 -谢了兄弟
Nice shot. - Thanks, man.
乔治:兄弟 你帮不帮我
埃文 走吗
Ivan, you coming?
走
Yeah.
嗨 抱歉来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我不太 我不太熟这块地方
I didn't, uh, I didn't know this part of town very well.
这是什么 -这是罗比·塔克
What's this? - That's Robbie Tuck.
21岁 英国来的留学生
21-year-old exchange student from England.
他上周因为在一家苏豪的俱乐部卖♥♥毒品被抓
He got popped selling molly last week at a club in SoHo.
周六把他送进监狱
Took him to jail on Saturday
周日早上就成这样了
and they found him like that on Sunday morning.
听着 如果你被抓到在这儿贩毒
Hey, look, man, there's only two things that's gonna happen
只有两种可能的后果
if you get caught selling drugs here.
要么遣返你
They're gonna deport you.
以重罪罪名把你送回家
They're gonna send you back home with a felony referral
要么就是他这样
or you're gonna end up like him.
埃文 那只是个小错 -看着我
Ivan, it was just a mistake. - Look at me.
有点担当吧 你很聪明
Be a man. You're smart.
性格也很好
You have a good personality.
有的是正当路子赚钱
There's legit ways to make money.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我说了 那只是个愚蠢的错误
Like I said, it was just a stupid mistake.
我把钱还给他 就不用再见他了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表