剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
在这一刻 用一次深呼吸
Take this moment to finish our session
来结束我们的练习
with one long, deep breath.
吸气
And inhale.
艾玛 我们要迟到了 走吧
Emma, we're gonna be late. Let's go.
你们今天做得非常棒 非常非常优秀
You guys rocked this today. You are amazing,
我的天 这太有意思了
Oh, my God, that was so much fun.
艾玛 快 我20分钟后就要去打高尔夫了
Emma, now. I have golf in 20 minutes.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Come on.
需要送你一程吗 卡桑德拉
Do you need a ride, Cassandra?
没事 我有车 谢谢你
Oh, no, I've got my car. Thank you.
你的膝盖怎么样了
Oh, how's your knee?
我注意到你今天做了改变
I noticed you made a modification for it today.
史蒂夫想要我做手术
Steve wants me to have- surgery.
这是个大决定 你应该试试费登奎斯疗法
That's a big decision. You should try Feldenkrais.
那是什么
What's that?
另一种形式 对缓解疼痛很有帮助
Another modality. Super helpful with pain.
本来等我的工作室开了 也打算开这种课的
I was gonna offer it in my studio when it opened.
什么叫本来打算 出什么问题了吗
What do you mean was? Was there a problem?
我看好的那个地方
The space I was looking at...
我凑齐了定金
I came up with the down payment,
但市里的检察员查出了一些问题
but then the city inspector found some issues.
小事情 但我手头没有足够的现金
It's small stuff. I just don't have the cash,
所以我不打算完成交易了
so I'm not gonna go through with the deal.
不 你得完成它
No. You have to.
申请贷款吧 -不行
Take out a loan. - Oh, I can't.
我家先祖都是特别节约的人
I'm descended from very frugal Dutch people.
我们绝对不欠债的
We don't do debt.
而且我的信用状况也不太好
Plus, my credit isn't exactly the best.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help.
不 莫莉 我不能找你要钱
No, Molly, I can't ask you to do that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
女人就是要互相帮助 才能更上一层楼
As women, we have to help each other rise up.
我们都为你感到兴奋 而且说实话
We're all so excited for you, and to be honest,
我更想去你的工作室上课 而不是在我家后院
I would much rather do class in your studio than my backyard.
史蒂夫会同意吗
Will Steve be okay with it?
拜托 史蒂夫不能管我做什么的
Oh, please, Steve doesn't control what I do.
我坚持要给你 你要多少钱
I insist. How much do you need?
嗨 真是个惊喜
Hi, guys. What a nice surprise.
请进吧 我刚开了红酒
Please come on in. I was just having some wine.
瞧瞧这地方 你不是没钱吗
Look at this place. You're broke, huh?
我没说过我没钱啊
I never said I was broke.
我有个朋友在建♥设♥部♥门
I have a friend in the building department.
你要买♥♥的地方一周前才受过检查
That space you're buying was inspected a week ago.
他们没有发现任何问题 -他不是这么跟我说的
They didn't find any problems. - That's not what he told me.
你说你是从罗德岛搬来这里的 对吧
You said you moved here from Rhode Island, right?
对
Yes.
你在布朗大学的时候 在那里租过一间房♥和一栋屋子吗
You rented a room and a house there while you were at Brown?
这些事有什么关系吗
Oh, what does this have to do with anything?
出什么事了
Guys, what's going on?
我太太今天给了你钱 我是来要回那笔钱的
My wife gave you money today, and I am here to take it back.
她没给我任何东西 那是一笔贷款
She didn't give me anything. It was a loan.
我已经把支票兑现了
I already cashed the check.
我把话说明白吧
I'll make this very simple.
现在就把钱还回来 不然我就要报♥警♥了
Return the money now, or I am going to the police.
没问题 我的支票本就在这里
Of course. My checkbook's right over here.
没必要说得这么过分吧
There's no reason to be so mean.
我受够她了 莫莉
I am done with her, Molly.
那就对我发火 这不是她的错
Take it out on me. It's not her fault.
我们回家再聊这个
We're gonna talk about this at home.
等我们拿到钱 就走
We're gonna get the money, and we're gonna go.
给 问题解决了
Here you go. Problem solved.
你为什么问起罗德岛来着
Why did you ask me about Rhode Island?
你为什么要在那件事上说谎
Why did you lie about it?
我去查过了 你根本没有从布朗大学毕业
I checked. You never graduated from Brown.
什么 她吗 你为什么要查
Why are you checking up on-What? her?
这个女人是个骗子 莫莉 -我的天
The woman is a liar, Molly. - Oh, my God.
我准备去报♥警♥了
I think I will go to the police.
没必要这样的
You don't need to do that.
我的天 卡桑德拉
Oh, my God! Cassandra!
1 2 3
One, two, three.
家人们
all: Family. Whoo!
谢了
Appreciate it.
你真的太厉害了
You were phenomenal out there, man.
太棒了
You were great.
你们这么早起来玩这个也挺厉害的
I'm impressed you guys get up this early to do this.
这没什么
Don't be.
这里大部分人都没有工作
Most of us don't have jobs.
我们等会儿要去奥布莱恩喝几杯啤酒
Some of are going to O'Brien's for some beers.
你要一起来吗 -不去了
You coming? - No, I'm good.
拜托 -真不用了
Oh, come on. - No, I'm good, man.
但谢谢你 -这是橄榄球的传统
Thank you, though. - It's rugby tradition.
我得去处理一下 等会儿
Gotta deal with this. Hold on.
放松 兄弟
You need to relax, man.
我跟你说 再给我几个小时就行
I am telling you. I just need a few more hours.
乔治 你没事吧
Hey, George, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
就是我之前给他做了几次DJ
Just some guy I did some DJ'ing for.
他没给我工钱 所以
He stiffed me, and he never paid, so...
要找去跟他聊聊吗 -不用了
Need me to go talk to him? - No, no, no.
没事的 我已经习惯这种人了
It's good. I'm used to guys like that.
有点可疑 所以
Kind of sketchy, so...
我得去上班了 你一个人可以吗
Hey, I gotta get to work. You gonna be all right?
没事 你对托佐那下打得是真好
Yeah. Hey, great hit on Todzo.
那家伙一直都很讨人厌
That guy's always been a loudmouth,
你真的给他来了一记狠的 厉害
and you rattled his bones, bro. Fire.
昨天晚上 史蒂夫和莫莉·福德在汉普顿斯
Steve and Molly Forde shot to death in the Hamptons
被莫莉的私人教练卡桑德拉·梅森枪杀
last night by Molly's personal trainer, Cassandra Mason.
他们留下了一个17岁的女儿 艾玛
They leave behind their 17-year-old daughter, Emma.
今天所有报纸都在报道这件事
The story made all the papers today.
福德家很有名吗 -不 只是很有钱
Were the Fordes famous? - No, just rich.
疯狂私人健身教练枪杀富有夫妻
汉普顿斯恐怖
汉普顿斯发生的谋杀是大新闻
Murdered in the Hamptons is a big story.
在汉普顿斯被你的私人教练谋杀
Murdered in the Hamptons
你就能登上报纸头版头条
by your personal trainer gets you the cover.
这是卡桑德拉·梅森
This is Cassandra Mason.
35岁 单身 在附近没有家人
35, single, no family in the area,
基本都在她客户的家里工作
works mostly at her clients' homes,
但最近她提出想在萨格港
but recently made an offer
买♥♥下一栋楼 开她自己的工作室
on a building in Sag Harbor to open her own studio.
福德夫妻去她的公♥寓♥做什么
And what were the Fordes doing in her apartment?
不知道
Unclear.
他们的手♥机♥都被拿走了
Both their cell phones were taken,
还有史蒂夫的钱包和莫莉的皮包
along with Steve's wallet and Molly's purse.
当地警方说看上去卡桑德拉是打包跑路了
PD said it looks like Cassandra packed a few things and ran.
已经通缉了她的本♥田♥思域
BOLO's out on her Honda Civic.
我可以试着给那些手♥机♥定位
I can try tracking the cell phones.
已经试过了
Already tried.
都被关掉了 可能现在都已经被处理掉了
Both are turned off, maybe even destroyed by now.
这个案子为什么丢到我们这儿来了
Why did this get kicked up to us?
因为这个
Because of this.
她没拿自己的护照 假护照
She left her passport behind, and it's a fake.
你们看得出来哪里是假的吗
Can you see what gives it away?
看不出来吧 因为这是顶级的伪造品
Nothing because it's a world-class forgery.
黑帮老大愿意为此出五万块的那种
The kind cartel kingpins pay 50 grand for.
是谁看出来这是假的
Who figured out it was fake?
刑事部查了社保号♥码 标记了它
CID ran the social and got it flagged.
也没有信用记录和出生证明
No credit history or birth certificates, either.
价值五万块的东西 她就这么丢下了吗
50 grand and she left it behind?
现在对她来说没用了
It's worthless to her now.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表