剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Bingo.
我们还找到了真正的珍妮的出生证明
We also found the real Jenny's birth certificate.
她在波士顿长大 父母是艾琳和阿德里安·贝茨
She grew up in Boston to an Erin and Adrian Betz.
有一个六十多岁的艾琳·贝茨住在伍斯特
There is an Erin Betz in her 60s living in Worcester.
我们觉得那是她妈
We think it's her mom,
但你懂得 她不会答应和我们聊聊的
but, you know she's not gonna talk to us.
你们有地址吗
Did you have an address?
有 但她应该也不会愿意跟你们聊的
Yeah, but she's probably not gonna talk to you either.
我们是联邦调查局 她会和我们聊的
We're the FBI. She'll talk to us.
我们能告诉安德鲁吗 感觉应该跟他说一下
Can we tell Andrew? I feel like we should.
安德鲁是谁 -丽莎·法内利的儿子
And Andrew is? - Lisa Fanelli's son.
他比我们更执着于这件事
He's more obsessed with this than we are
而且他现在也住在波士顿
and he lives in Boston now too.
哈娜 你和奥提兹去找这个儿子
Hana, you and Ortiz take the son.
我和克里斯汀去找珍妮的妈妈
Kristin and I will go talk to Jenny's mother.
你们要走了吗
You guys are leaving?
我们会派点便衣警♥察♥在外面守着的
We'll stick some plainclothes cops outside overnight.
你们会没事的 -等下
You'll be safe. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
能不能跟我们自♥拍♥一下
Can we at least grab a selfie?
不可能
both: No.
对 我看过那个网站
Yeah, I've seen the website.
马萨诸塞州 伍斯特
那两个混♥蛋♥把我女儿珍妮和别人搞错了
Those two jerks are confusing my Jenny with someone else.
所以拜托你们了 离开吧
So please, just go.
贝茨太太 我们理解
Mrs. Betz, we understand,
你说的对 这件事和你女儿无关
and you're absolutely right, this is not about your Jenny.
13年前 有人偷了她的身份
13 years ago, someone stole her identity.
现在这个人正因至少3起谋杀被通缉
That person's now wanted in at least three murders.
什么
What?
这个女人正在逃 我们在找她
This woman's on the run, and we're looking for her.
拜托 我们真的很需要你的帮助
Please, we really need your help.
我知道珍妮有问题
I knew Jenny was shady.
用现金付房♥租 跟我妈一起开派对
Paid her rent in cash, partied with my mom.
你认识多少大学生
How many college students you know
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
跟50岁的女人一起派对的
party with 50-year-old women?
或许这个女人请客他们就愿意吧
Well, maybe they do it if the woman's paying for things.
没错 所以才有问题
Exactly, and it was bad.
我查了我妈的银行流水
I checked my mom's bank statements.
大晚上的大笔取钱
Huge cash withdrawals late at night.
我叫我妈去找珍妮问问 她去了
I told my mom to confront Jenny about it and she did.
第二天 她就失踪了
Next day, she disappeared.
珍妮说她不知道我妈去了哪里
Jenny said she didn't know where she'd gone,
警方就相信了她 给
and the cops believed her. Here.
有一天 我溜进了珍妮的公♥寓♥
One day, I snuck in to Jenny's apartment.
发现原版的照片塞在一个抽屉里
I found that original photo tucked away in a drawer.
我用我的手♥机♥拍了一张
I took a picture of it with my phone.
那是珍妮和她的妹妹
That's Jenny, and that's her little sister.
看看背后写的字
Now, look at the writing on the back.
致全世界最好的姐妹 爱你 罗斯
"To the world's best sister. Love, Rose."
你觉得这很重要吗 为什么
And you think that's important, why?
这是她的又一个谎言
It was another one of her lies.
珍妮说她没有兄弟姐妹
Jenny said she didn't have any siblings.
贝茨太太 你认识这上面的人吗
Mrs. Betz, do you recognize any of these people?
我的天 这是德利亚·霍尔比
Oh, my God, that's Delia Holby.
你怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
她是珍妮在树顶的同学
She was a classmate of Jenny's at Treetops,
我可讨厌她了
and I hated her.
总是牵扯上毒品和酗酒的问题
Always in trouble for drugs or drinking.
她成绩很差
She made terrible grades.
有传言说她和其中一个老师有关系
Rumor was she was sleeping with one of the teachers.
是珍妮告诉你的吗
Did Jenny tell you that?
对 我警告过她要远离德利亚
Yes, and I warned her to stay away from Delia,
但她不听
but she wouldn't listen.
她应该听我的 因为我是对的
She should've 'cause I was right.
对的 是什么意思
About what? What do you mean?
珍妮害怕船
Jenny was afraid of boats.
她绝对不会一个人上船的
She never would've gotten on one alone,
更不用说大晚上的了
much less at night.
我觉得德利亚当时跟她在一起
I think Delia was with her,
是她把我的珍妮推下船的
and I think she pushed my Jenny overboard.
你为什么会这么觉得
What makes you think that?
校方说她们经常在一起
The school said they were together a lot,
而且她们吵过
and there'd even been some arguments.
珍妮死之前的周末
The weekend before Jenny died,
她们被人抓住一起偷偷溜出学校
they got caught sneaking off campus together.
我的直觉告诉我有问题
My gut told me something wasn't right.
你告诉警方了吗
Did you tell the police that?
说了好多遍 但他们说没有证据
Over and over, but they said there wasn't any evidence.
德利亚当然也是否认的了
And of course, Delia denied it.
我真的很生气 我告了学校
I got so angry. I sued the school.
他们给我做了口供 然后
They took my deposition, and the minute
我一提到德利亚和那个老师
I brought up Delia and the teacher,
他们就改口风了
they changed their tune.
说要是我愿意和解 签保密协议
Offered me $300,000 if I'd settle and sign
就给我30万
a confidentiality agreement.
我收下了 那是我的一磅肉
I took it. It was my pound of flesh.
那德利亚的父母呢 你有见过他们吗
What about Delia's parents? Ever meet them?
她父亲一直都不在 但我认识她母亲
The father was never around, but I knew the mother.
西尔维亚·霍尔比 底层垃圾
Sylvia Holby, low-class dirtbag.
当我告诉她 我觉得她女儿杀了人的时候
When I told her what I thought her daughter had done,
她在自己女儿们面前叫我去死
she told me to go to hell right in front of her girls.
你是说女儿们 复数的吗
Did you say girls, plural?
对 德利亚有个小妹妹 当时读小学
Yes, Delia had a little sister at the primary school.
我不记得她叫什么了
I don't remember her name,
但我记得觉得她很可怜
but I do remember feeling sorry for her.
生在那种家里
With a family like that.
至少我们现在知道要找谁了
Well, at least we know who we're looking for now.
哈娜
Hana?
我能找到的关于德利亚·霍尔比的一切就是一张报税表
All I have on Delia Holby is a tax form
是她高中时期在塔科尼克
from when she worked at a cleaning service
一家干洗店打工时候的
in Taconic during high school.
在那之后 德利亚就不存在的
After that, Delia ceases to exist.
她就是那时候偷了珍妮·贝茨的身份
That's when she stole Jenny Betz's identity
逃去了普罗维登斯的
and fled to Providence.
最后到了长岛
And then eventually Long Island,
成了卡桑德拉·梅森
where she became Cassandra Mason.
那她妹妹罗斯呢 -还在找
What about the sister, Rose? - Still looking.
我觉得她是在分离
I think she's disassociating.
她在树顶的经历给她的创伤过大
Whatever happened to her at Treetops was so traumatic
以至于她不想再当德利亚·霍尔比了
that she never wants to be Delia Holby again.
可能只是她杀了珍妮·贝茨
Could it be as simple as she murdered Jenny Betz,
她在逃避的是这件事吗
and that's what she's running from?
或许 但感觉不止于此
Maybe, but this feels deeper than that.
这些谎言 骗局
All the lies. All the cons.
感觉她除了德利亚 变成谁都可以
It's like she wants to be anyone but Delia.
而且她只在有人威胁她要揭露她身份的时候杀人
someone threatens to expose And she only kills when her past.
我想不通的是这张照片
What I can't figure out is that photo.
她在成为珍妮·贝茨之后还留着它做纪念
She kept it as a souvenir after she became Jenny Betz.
但如果这张照片提醒她的过去
But if it's a reminder of her past,
为什么要留着
why hold onto it?
或许妹妹对她来说很重要
Maybe the sister has meaning for her.
找到了 我找到了她妹妹
Okay, here we go. I got a hit on the sister.
罗斯·霍尔比 27岁 单身
Rose Holby, 27 years old, single.
最后一个地址在皮博迪
Last known address in Peabody.
罗斯
Rose.
德利亚
Delia?
太久没见了 我 我的天
It's been so long, I wasn't-- oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
马萨诸塞州 皮博
罗斯·霍尔比 联邦调查局
Rose Holby, FBI.
门锁了 要我踢进去吗
Door's locked. Want me to kick it?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表