剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
因四起谋杀被通缉的前科犯
currently wanted for four murders.
还有那个要帮你们开启
And the bride who's supposed to kick this whole
永生之旅的新娘
highway-to-heaven off?
我要怎么委婉一点说呢
Well, how can I put this without ruffling your feathers?
你们的童贞新娘怀孕了
Your virgin's knocked up.
所以帕特在哪里
So where's Pat?
鲍勃和帕特现在和新娘
Bob and Pat are with the bride
以及受膏者一起在礼堂
and the anointed one now in the Chamber.
你是说储藏室吗
You mean the storage room?
礼堂
The Chamber!
帕特和莉莉都不在
No Pat, no Lillie.
杰里米死了
Jeremy's in there dead on the floor.
头部中枪
Shot in the head.
他在骗人
He's lying.
预言是真的
The Prophecy is real!
肯
The-- - Ken.
我最后再问一次
I'm gonna ask you once last time.
帕特在哪里 她带莉莉去了哪里
Where's Pat? And where did she take Lillie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们以为她们在里面
We thought they were in there.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI! Stop right there!
你好 薇薇安 东西给我吧
Hello, Vivian. I'll take that.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
联邦调查局
FBI!
没事的 没事的 这里还有别人吗
It's okay, it's okay. Is anybody else here?
她安全了
I got her.
安全
Clear!
莉莉
Lillie.
他们要带她去哪里
Where are they taking her?
他们要带我的孩子去哪里
Where are they taking my baby?
你的孩子
Your baby?
真不错 薇薇安
That's a good one, Viv.
我很好奇
You know, I'm curious.
据你所说的福音
The gospel according to, well, you,
女人的唯一工作
says a woman's sole job
就是怀上丈夫的孩子
is to bear her husband's child.
所以你们怎么没孩子
So why didn't you ever have kids?
因为你怀不上 是吧 真是太可怜了
It's because you can't, right? That's sad.
我得说
I'll give you that.
但不能怪你
But you can't blame yourself.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但你知道什么是你的错吗
But you know what is your fault?
其他一切事情
Everything else.
你可以忍♥受让鲍勃假装
You could tolerate Bob pretending
管理你建立的教会
to run the church you built,
你甚至可以忍♥受
you could even stomach
他做的其他那些糟糕的事情
all of the other horrible things he was doing,
但他让另一个女人怀孕之后
but when he gave another woman a baby?
你就疯了
Oh, that's when you lost your mind.
但你知道我想不通的是什么吗
But you know what I can't figure out?
你现在的计划是什么
What was the plan in all of this?
带着莉莉躲起来 等到她生下孩子
Hide out with Lillie till she gave birth?
然后杀了她 溺爱这个孩子 开启新的骗局吗
Then kill her and start a new con as a doting mother?
我是在救他们
I was saving them.
得了吧 你是在救自己
Oh, please. You were saving yourself.
你就是不能丢下钱
You just couldn't leave without the money.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
薇薇安
Viv.
你逼迫鲍勃把教会的钱
You forced Bob to wire the church's money
转给了一个萨莉·苏利文
to a Sally Sullivan.
然后你又用这个名字租了车
Then you used that same name to rent a car,
这一招真的很笨
which was really dumb.
你应该租辆旧车的
You should've gone with a clunker.
这些越野车 现在都有定位装置了
These SUVs, they all have GPS now.
直接让我们找到了你
Led us right to you.
萨莉·苏利文
Sally Sullivan.
看着这么真 想必很贵吧
I bet it was expensive to look this cheap.
祝你坐牢好运
Good luck in prison.
牢里有很多待拯救的灵魂
Plenty of souls to save there.
对吧 牧师
Right, Pastor?
好极了 你来 -好
Yes! Take that. - All right.
哈娜不得了
Hana's on fire, okay.
但这并没有结束
But it ain't over until it's over.
看好了 各位
Check this out, people.
我都说了
Oh. I told you.
再来几杯 -当然了
More drinks? - Sure.
只要你请客 没问题
As far as buy-ins go, this is great.
武器和酒精
Weapons and alcohol.
能出什么事呢
What could possibly go wrong?
再来一轮
Oh, another round here, please.
谢谢 -没问题
Thanks. - You got it.
好了 我有个问题要问你
All right, question for you.
你弟弟
Your brother.
他怎么了
What about him?
我能问吗
Can I ask?
我只是以为
Oh, I just assumed
你们那天查我背景的时候
when you guys were vetting me the other day,
有人告诉你们了
somebody told you.
不
No.
不是 但如果你不想
No, but if it's not something you wanna--
没事 我不介意
No, I don't mind.
我
I, uh...
我挺喜欢说起他的
I like talking about him.
他叫麦基
His name was Mikey.
是家里最小的
And he was the baby of the family.
聪明 有趣 熠熠生辉
Smart, funny, the shining star.
高中最后一年 他18岁
Senior year of high school, he's 18 years old
因为棒球拿了奖学金 去了雪域大学
and headed to Syracuse on a baseball scholarship.
春假的时候跟朋友们一起
He goes down to Florida on spring break
去了佛罗里达
with his buddies.
他们去了一家酒吧
They go to a bar.
他的朋友们和他走散了
His buddies lose track of him
当晚他没回酒店
and he doesn't go back to the hotel that night.
最后 我报了警
So eventually, I call the cops.
我父母都快急疯了
My parents are freaking out.
他们定了第一班飞机去迈阿密
They hop the first flight to Miami.
那天下午3点
And 3:00 that afternoon,
劳德代尔堡警方带了一个人回去问话
Fort Lauderdale PD bring in a guy for questioning.
拉里·迈克尔·戴维斯
Larry Michael Davis.
流浪汉 有前科
Transient, criminal record.
那天晚上有人看到他在酒吧外面骚扰麦基
He had been seen hassling Mikey outside the bar that night.
他们逮捕他了吗
Mm, did they arrest him?
没有
No.
警探放走了他
Detectives let him go.
说他们没有足够的证据拘捕他
Said they didn't have enough to hold him.
几个小时之后 警方发现麦基
Couple hours later, PD find Mikey...
死在了戴维斯的帐篷里
dead in Davis tent.
被捅了三刀
Stabbed three times.
钱包和手表不见了
His wallet and watch were missing.
他们试图让我们以为他是在
They tried to tell us that he had been dead
前一晚死的 但我一直都没信
since the night before, but I never bought it.
是他们搞砸了
They screwed up.
他们放走戴维斯的时候
Mikey was still alive
麦基还活着
when they let Davis go.
他回去之后
And he went back...
杀了我弟弟
And he killed my little brother.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这件事改变了我的人生
It changed my life, you know.
在麦基死之后
After Mikey...
我
I just...
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表