剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我的天 -哈利 不要
Oh, my God. - Harley, no.
让她去上寄宿学校
Letting her go to boarding school
是正确的选择
was the right thing.
我认识你之后
You haven't taken a single vacation
你完全没有休假过 -巴哈马岛呢
since I met you. - How 'bout the Bahamas?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么样
How's that?
完美
Perfect.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
还很紧张 但我早有准备
Also nervous, but I came prepared for that.
来杯龙舌兰吗
Tequila shots?
能缓解一下
Take the edge off?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
你走错房♥间了
Wrong room.
新郎和伴郎在走廊那头
Groom and best men are down the hall.
我是来找伊甸的
I'm here for Eden.
是我
It's me.
埃里克
It's Erik.
埃里克
Erik?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你长得 不一样了
It's definitely...different.
他是婚礼的来宾吗
Is this guy a wedding guest?
我是为你而来的
I'm here for you.
为了我们
For us.
听着 我知道我来太晚了
Look, I know it's last-minute,
但是我刚做了手术 还在恢复
but I just got a surgery, and it's only just healed.
所以我长得不一样了
That's why I look different.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now.
嫁给我吧
Marry me instead.
是苏珊让你来吗
Did Susan put you up to this?
说真的
And seriously,
你的脸到底怎么了
what's going on with your face?
是什么诡异的化妆吗
Is that some kind of weird makeup?
我的天啊
Oh, oh, my gosh.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 我受宠若惊 -别
Look, I'm flattered... - Stop.
如果我给了你错误的信♥号♥♥ 很抱歉
And I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
你给我闭嘴
Just shut up!
这一点都不好玩
It's not funny!
我没发现原来你是这种婊♥子♥
I didn't realize you were such a bitch.
行了 我觉得你该走了
- Okay, I think it's time for you to go.
你就是个骗人成性 喜欢操控别人的荡♥妇♥
You're just a lying, manipulative slut,
跟她们那些人一模一样
like all the rest of them.
这我可是真没想到
Wow, didn't have that on my bingo card.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
要报♥警♥吗
Should we call the cops?
不用 他一直都很奇怪 还迷恋着我
No, he's always been weird and obsessed with me.
但是
But...
他不会伤害别人的
he's harmless.
里德·达尔里夫妇出场
Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Reid Dalry.
放下
Drop it!
埃里克
Erik!
不要
No!
我们走 -不
Let's go. - No! No!
埃里克 不要 -跟我走
Erik, no! - You're coming with me!
放开我 不要
Let go! No, no.
放开我
Let me--
放开
Let go.
我知道这很难
I know that this is hard,
我们都很想他
and we all miss him.
如果有人需要找人聊聊
But the bureau has a grief counselor on call
局里安排了创伤恢复治疗师待命
if anybody needs to talk.
如果你们需要的话
Only if you want to.
我得说
Although I will say,
这周末我找她聊了一个小时
I spent an hour with her this weekend,
确实让我感觉好受了一点
and I did feel better.
你要派新人来带这个队伍吗
Are you bringing in someone new to run the team?
我们知道没有人能取代杰斯 但我们会的
We know that no one can replace Jess, but yes.
刑事调查部已经在找人了
CID is looking at people.
你们这里是声名在外的
You guys are the elite fugitive squad,
精英逃犯追缉小组
with a great reputation.
在他们发布公告之前
They already had a dozen resumes
就已经收到很多份简历了
before they even put out the specialty transfer notice.
所以什么时候会来新人
So when's that happening?
等我们审查完所有人
As soon as we can get everybody vetted.
你准备告诉我们那个文件夹里是什么吗
So you gonna tell us what's in that file?
刚来的案子
Case just came in.
一个身份不明的白人男性在罗德岛
Unidentified white male shot up a wedding party
一场婚宴上开枪扫射
in Rhode Island,
杀死了三个人
killing three people,
然后绑走了新娘
and then he kidnapped the bride.
我知道杰斯的事才过去一周
I know this only happened a week ago,
所以我需要你们告诉我 再派你们办案会不会太快
so I need you guys to tell me if this is too soon.
这个案子可以交给法警去办
I can hand it off to the marshals.
没事 -如果你们去办案子
We're good. - If you get out there
但是心不在焉或者是犹豫不决
and you are preoccupied or tentative--
克里斯汀说了 我们没事的
Like Kristin said, we're good.
妤
Okay.
伊莎贝尔
Isobel.
拜托转告铸博和其他队员
Please tell Jubal and the team
谢谢他们来参加葬礼
thanks for being at the service.
对我们来说意义重大
It meant a lot.
没问题
Absolutely.
上车再简报吧
Brief in the car?
更省时间
Save time that way.
我来开车
I can drive.
走吧
Let's go.
所以他在婚礼之前
So he forced his way
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
强行进入了伊甸的房♥间吗
in the room with Eden before the ceremony?
也不至于强行 他就这么进来了
I wouldn't say forced. He just came in.
然后下一秒
And the next thing I knew,
他就单膝跪地 向伊甸求婚
he's on a knee, proposing to Eden.
她之前没和你说过他吗
She never told you about him before?
没有 她只说了这是个
No, she just said that he was a guy
迷恋她的人
who was obsessed with her.
天 要是我想到报♥警♥的时候
God, if I'd just called the cops
就报♥警♥的话
like I wanted to...
没事的 这谁也无法预料到
It's okay. You couldn't have known.
感觉伊甸本人都不知道
Sounds like Eden didn't even know.
谢谢你 卡莉
Thank you, Callie.
普罗维登斯警方发布了针对伊甸·卡宁汉的
Providence PD put out a missing persons alert
失踪人口警报
for Eden Cunningham.
逃犯开的是银色的丰田凯美瑞
Fugitive is driving a silver Toyota Camry.
这是美国最常见的车
It's the most popular car in America.
他可能就混在一般民众里
He could be hiding in plain sight.
她的手♥机♥呢
What about her cell phone?
还在教堂里
It was still in the church.
受害人是新郎 伴郎还有新娘的父亲
Victims are groom, best man, and father of the bride.
有人认识凶手吗
Anyone recognize the attacker?
不 -伊甸和里德
No. - Eden and Reid lived
住在阿斯托里亚 都在一家混合健身房♥工作
in Astoria, and they worked at a CrossFit gym together.
对 他们是旅行结婚
Yeah, this was a destination wedding.
凶手可能是在阿斯托里亚认识她的
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表