剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
证明州选举结果的人吗
- The one who certified the state's election results?
确保他们提醒到她弗吉尼亚州的办公室
- Make sure they alert her office in Virginia.
很有可能她就是贝克的下一个目标
Good chances she's the Bakers' next target.
就像针对密歇根州州长的绑♥架♥阴谋一样
- Like the kidnapping plot against the Michigan governor.
什么
- What--
怎么回事 怎么回事
What the--? - What?
所有人都趴下 趴下
- Everybody down! Get down!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down now! Get down!
我是拉克鲁瓦 我们需要救援
It's LaCroix. We need help.
后援在路上了 所有人戴上通讯器
- Backup's on the way. Coms in, everybody.
好像只有一个枪手
- Seems like just one shooter.
突击步♥枪♥子弹
- Assault rifle rounds.
这地方没有设计成能够承受伏击
- This place is not meant to withstand an ambush.
我要出去
I'm going out there.
我觉得这不是个好主意
- I'm not sure that's a good idea.
我们这是坐以待毙
- We're sitting ducks.
行
- Okay.
趴下
- Get down!
所有人趴下
Get down! Everybody, down!
停车 给我停车
Stop right there! Stop!
是乔琳 但没能跟上她
It's Jolene, but I lost her.
她在与山脊背面平行的路上
She's in a tan Toyota
开着一辆棕褐色的丰田车
on the road parallel to the back side of the ridge.
- 哪个方向 - 往南边去了
- Which direction? - Headed south.
我们走 快走
Let's go. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
走
Go!
停车
- Stop the car.
链条被剪了 是个藏身的好地方
Chain's cut. Not a bad spot to hole up in.
玳瑁砾石矿2013年停用
- Okay, Hawksbill Gravel went out of business in 2013.
公♥司♥破产
Company went into bankruptcy.
我们自己去看看 还是等后援
- Check it out ourselves or wait for reinforcements?
我不想浪费时间和人力
- I don't want to waste time and manpower.
我们进去看看
Let's go in and take a look.
- 这是一场伏击 - 退出去
- It's an ambush. - Back out.
两边都有枪
- Muzzle flashes on both sides.
他们把我们引到杀伤区
They lured us right into their kill zone.
特拉维斯学得不错
- Travis learned his lessons.
这是照搬的费卢杰那一套
This is straight out of the Fallujah playbook.
是时候叫后援了
- Time to call for backup.
我们要在这儿呆一段时间了
We're gonna be here for a while.
那些楼里应该有四个人
- Could be four people in those buildings,
特拉维斯 科尔 乔琳·贝克 还有他们的儿子布拉迪
Travis, Cole, Jolene Baker, and their son, Brady.
要是里面有个孩子 我们的选择就很有限了
- If there's a kid in there, it limits our options.
我们不需要再一起韦科惨案了
Last thing we need here is another Waco.
你说的对
- You're right.
小一点的楼看上去是以前的办公室
- Smaller building looks like it was a business office.
大一点的建筑可能是以前的仓库
- Larger structure could be some kind of storage facility.
克里斯汀 带上一小队人 占领那一侧
- Kristin, take a small team and secure that flank.
但是保持距离
But keep your distance.
我觉得我可以走近一点
- I think I can sneak in close enough
给他们丢一个通讯器
to throw them a drop phone.
现在不需要有人再扮演英雄了
- We're done with heroics for the moment.
他们哪儿都去不了 等他们出来
They're not going anywhere. Let's wait them out.
看下一步是什么
See what their next move is.
他们到位了 大概200码远
- They got a position on us. About 200 yards away.
- 你们怎么样 - 现在还好
- How y'all doing in here? - Good for now.
我爸呢
- Hey, where's my dad?
你♥爸♥在看守修理所
- Daddy's guarding the repair shed.
我有个坏消息
- Yeah, well, I got some bad news.
联邦调查局的枪杀了科尔
The feds shot Cole out there.
他死了
He's dead.
没事的 没事的
- Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
没事的宝贝 没事的
It's okay, honey. It's okay.
我们家顶梁柱现在是你了
You're the man of the house now.
- 盖恩斯探员 - 把他挖出来
- Agent Gaines. - Dig him out.
有什么发现
- What do you got?
发现科尔·贝克死在一堆砾石下面
- Just found Cole Baker dead in a pile of gravel.
脖子上有挫伤
Abrasions on his neck.
他是被勒死的
He was strangled.
- 收到 - 队伍中的纷争吗
- Copy that. - Dissention in the ranks?
特拉维斯似乎杀了他弟弟
- Looks like Travis might have killed his brother.
派一架带灯的直升机上去
Let's get a helo with a NightSun up.
我要在天黑之后持续施压
I want to keep the pressure on after dark.
什么计划
- What's the plan?
打给切斯特求助
- Call Chester for help.
你觉得他现在会为了我们冒险吗
- You think he's gonna put his ass on the line for us now?
当然了 他手下多少人就等着开战呢
- Hell, yeah, he's got tons of guys aching for a fight.
你之前有2000个人都拿不下国会大厦
- You had 2,000 men and couldn't take the Capitol.
因为那天他们手里有枪
- Because they had the guns that day.
三点的意义就在于此
This is what Three Percent is all about.
我们是引爆革命的火花
We're the spark that sets off the revolution.
就是现在了 乔琳 就是这里
This is it, Jolene, right here.
这就是我们的列克星敦和康科德之战
This is our Lexington and Concord.
布拉迪 过来 孩子
- Brady, come over here, son.
我们现在需要你为了你♥爸♥爸
We need you to be a brave little soldier now
成为一名勇敢的战士
for your dad.
你觉得你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
做个男子汉 我们走
Come on, man up. Let's go, buddy. Let's go.
- 直升机起飞了 20分钟后到 - 谢了
- Helo is wheels up, ETA in 20. - Thanks.
杰斯 那孩子手里有枪
- Jess, kid's got a gun.
克里斯汀 说话 怎么回事
- Kristin, talk to us. What's going on?
放松 布拉迪 我是克里斯汀
- Easy, Brady, easy. My name's Kristin.
我要你把枪放在地上 好吗
I need you to lay that gun on the ground for me, okay?
- 奥提兹 你看得到他们吗 - 你是联邦调查局的
- Ortiz, you got eyes on this? - You're in the FBI.
- 对 - 我看不到她 老大
- That's right. - I don't see her, boss.
就是你杀了我爸爸吗
- You're the one who shot my father?
我没有
- No, I didn't.
我们没有杀他
None of us did.
- 骗人 - 不
- Liar. - No.
我觉得是特拉维斯杀了他
I think Travis killed him.
不 他
- No, he--
他不会这么做的
He wouldn't do that.
你要自己看看吗
- Do you want to see for yourself?
我不会把枪放下的
- I'm not putting my gun down.
好
- Okay, okay.
我们能一起放下枪吗
Can we lower them together?
好 跟我走吧
Good. Now, walk with me.
他们不会伤害你的 我保证 退后
They won't hurt you, I promise. Stand down.
爸
- Dad...
你♥爸♥的事 我很遗憾 布拉迪
- I'm sorry about your dad, Brady.
没有人枪击他 你看到了吗 没有血
Nobody shot him, see? There's no blood.
但你看看他脖子上的伤
Look at the marks on his neck, though.
是一个强壮的人勒死了你♥爸♥爸
Somebody choked your father, somebody strong.
他们为什么叫你来
- Why'd they send you out here?
叫我拿上一次性手♥机♥ 打电♥话♥求助
- So I could grab the burner phone, to call for help.
现在只有我能帮你 布拉迪
- Nobody can help you now but me, Brady.
你得帮帮你妈妈
You need to help your mom now.
怎么帮
- How?
你放下枪 我们一起
- You're gonna put the gun down, and we're gonna walk
走出去
out of here together.
我保证 你妈妈看到的话
And I promise, when your mom sees that,
她也会出来跟我们走的
she's gonna come out and come with us
我知道她有多爱你
'cause I know how much she loves you.
那特拉维斯叔叔呢
- What about Uncle Travis?
他要为自己的所作所为付出代价 去坐牢
- We're gonna put him in jail for what he did.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你看到了吗
- Are you seeing this?
我可以干掉她 很轻松
I can smoke her, no problem.
布拉迪会跑回来的
Brady will come running back here!
然后呢
- Then what?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表