剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
What the hell did he say?
他想要南边还有卡莱尔街的
He wanted blueprints for the subway stations
地铁站蓝图 -为了什么
at South and Carlisle Street. - For what?
给我说
Spit it out.
他只说了
All he said was,
纽约人最大的噩梦是什么
"What's a New Yorker's worst nightmare?"
联邦调查局 让开
FBI, get out of the way.
让让 让让
Out of the way, out of the way.
过一下 继续 我们走
Coming through. Keep coming. Let's go.
快 -把这些人送出去
Come on. - Get these people out of here.
这里有个背包 拆弹小组在路上了
We got a backpack. Bomb Squad's on the way.
这里 这里 直接上去
This way. This way. Straight up.
走 上楼梯 快
Go, up the stairs. Come on, come on.
这里 -这里 直走上去
This way. - This way, straight up.
在这里
There it is.
带他出去 出去 出去
Get him out. Out, out, out, out.
先生 先生 快 先生 我们得走了
Sir, sir, come on, come on. Sir, we got to go.
先生 先生
Sir, sir.
是毒气
It's gas.
关门
Close the doors!
哈娜
Hana!
我们得走了 快走
We gotta go. We gotta go!
关门
Close the doors.
得走了 快走 快
We gotta go, we gotta go, we gotta go.
赶紧走 快
We gotta go. Come on.
这很糟糕 海瑟
This is bad, Heather.
真的很糟糕 -我懂
Really bad. - I understand.
禁止化学武器组织的小队马上就到了
OPCW has its ID team on the way.
他们觉得是氯气
They think it's chlorine gas.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人2018年在叙利亚用的
The Russians used it in Syria in 2018.
我们把对萨尔科夫的悬赏翻倍了
We're doubling the reward on Sarkov.
这不够
That's not enough.
我们得关停地铁
We need to shut the subway down.
或许还有公交和轮渡
Maybe the buses and the ferries too.
雷米 我们不能让他劫持整个城市
Remy, we can't let him hold an entire city hostage.
这个人能拿到
This man has access
军事级别的化学武器
to military grade chemical weapons.
你知道没有死更多人
Do you know how lucky we are
我们有多走运吗
that more people weren't killed?
因为你们完成了自己的工作
Because you did your job
我需要你们继续
which I need you to keep doing.
我这里收到了很多直接汇报
I'm getting a lot of direct reports here.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 国土安♥全♥局♥ -有消息打给我
NSA, Homeland Security. - Call me if you hear anything.
我刚在卡莱尔街地铁站
I was just at Carlisle Street station.
警方发现了一个交♥警♥死在厕所
PD found a transit cop dead in the bathroom
只穿了内衣 制♥服♥和枪不见了
in his underwear, uniform and gun missing.
有个目击者
There's a witness.
她说她看到一个警♥察♥带着背包上了车
She said she saw a cop get on the train with a backpack.
有视频吗 -有
Any video? - Yeah.
我已经把截图发给哈娜了
I already sent the screen grab to Hana.
对 我在做面部识别了
Yeah, I'm running facial rec now.
找到了
Okay, there you go.
尼克莱·沃尔西
Nikolai Volsi.
前特种部队成员 目前
Former KSO Special Ops, currently on
因被怀疑走私军♥火♥ 而成为国际刑♥警♥的观察对象
an Interpol watchlist for suspected arms smuggling.
萨尔科夫的其中一个西罗维基
One of Sarkov's silovikis
我已经发回给刑事部方便大规模传播
I already sent it to CID so they can blast it wide.
我们还调了楼下的监控
Also, we're pulling footage downstairs
可以继续在车站找他
so we can look for him at the station too.
那是波琳娜
Guys, that's Polina.
哈娜 你能在这里播放那个信♥号♥♥源吗
Hana, can you get that feed on here?
当然
Sure can.
出现了增长
A growing pattern of...
她为什么在接受媒体采访
Why is she talking to the press?
我不知道 听听看
I don't know. Let's listen.
已经被标记为战争罪
Has already labeled as war crimes.
被通缉的寡头之女发声
所以我告诉大家 问题不在于
So I say to you, it's not a question of if
是否会再出现平民屠♥杀♥ 而是什么时候会出现
there will be another Bucha, it's a question of when.
除非我们并肩发声反对
Unless we all speak with one united voice in opposition.
那你父亲呢
What about your father?
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他支持战争吗
He's Russian. Does he support the war?
我父亲不相信国家
My father does not believe in country.
他相信钱
He believes in money.
但他所被指控犯下的行为
But the things he is accused of,
就我的经验而言 不会凭空发生
in my experience, they don't happen in a vacuum.
你是说这些事背后是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
Are you saying the Russian government
而不是他吗
is behind this and not him?
我只是想说 在美国
All I'm saying is, in America,
政♥治♥暗♥杀♥不常见
political assassinations are uncommon
化学武器袭击更是闻所未闻
and chemical attacks are unheard of.
但在俄♥罗♥斯♥并非如此 谢谢各位
Not so much in Russia. Thank you very much.
如果她知道那是她父亲干的
If she knows it's her father,
她为什么要怪政♥府♥
why is she blaming the government?
因为在她看来 她父亲就是政♥府♥
Cause the way she sees it, her father is the government.
感觉她在给他说话
It sounds like she's defending him.
她是在试图切割他和她自己
She's trying to separate herself from him.
通过煽风点火吗 这是我们现在最不需要的了
By fanning the flames? We don't need that right now.
你的旧手♥机♥
It's your old phone.
你好
Hello?
价格现在提高了
The price has gone up now.
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, jackass...
斯特克探员 这是生意
Agent Scott, this is business.
斯特克探员 这是生意
Agent Scott, this is business,
谈判的第一规则 不能生气
First rule of negotiation, we do not lose our temper.
我们不是在谈判
We're not negotiating anything
那你就错了
Well, that is a mistake.
我有很多武器 还有人
I have more weapons and more men,
我也准备好用了 -什么时候 用在哪儿
and I am prepared to use them. - When and where?
告诉我 我去那里见你
Just tell me and I'll meet you there.
我要五亿
I want $500 million.
真敢想啊 兄弟 不可能的
You're in fantasy land, pal. Never gonna happen.
力量不在于你 而在于我
You do not have the power. I do.
那你有什么计划
What's the plan then?
一直杀人杀下去 却拿不到钱吗
Just keep killing people and never get the money?
在战争中 生命是可以被牺牲的
In war, lives are expendable.
这不是战争
This isn't war.
这是追缉 你是我的逃犯
It's a manhunt, and you're my fugitive.
我用我身体里的所有骨头向你保证
And I promise you, with every bone in my body
我会找到 并逮捕你
I will find you and bring you in.
真可爱
That is very cute.
我是这么看的
This is how I see it.
你的逃跑计划就是那幅画 对吧
That painting was your escape plan, right?
你准备卖♥♥掉它 拿上钱 试图躲到哪个地方
Sell it, take the money, go try to hide somewhere.
闭嘴 -但我们找到了你的内鬼
Stop talking. - But we found your mole.
他告诉我们你就在东北这里
He told us you were here in the Northeast
还有背包会被放置的位置
and exactly where that backpack was going to be.
他正在接受讯问 我等不及
He's in debrief now, and I can't wait
想听听他还知道什么了
to hear what else he knows.
他很快就会死了
He will be dead soon enough.
现在有两百万悬赏抓你
You got a $2 million reward on your head.
还有五个联邦机构
Between that and the five federal agencies
目前正24小时不停工作
currently working around the clock,
你最好希望是我们先找到你
you better hope and pray we find you first.
因为如果不是我们 那就是你自己的政♥府♥
Because if we don't, your own government will,
大家都清楚 他们会怎么对你
and we know what they're going to do to you.
现在是谁在谁的脑海里了
Who's in whose head now?
去死吧
准备好自首了再打给我
Call me when you're ready to turn yourself in.
打给领♥事♥馆♥ 提出邀请
Call the consulate. Make the offer.
你好 我是亚历山大
我们得聊聊
我在听
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表