剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
We're doing everything we can
找你妹妹 同时请你放心
to try to find your sister, and in the meantime,
你侄女很安全
rest assured your niece is safe.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
可怜的姑娘
The poor girl.
瑞秋现在和保姆在一起 很安全
Rachel is safe with her nanny for now,
但你是你妹妹最近的亲属
but you are your sister's next of kin.
如果你想要瑞秋的抚养权
If you want to get custody of Rachel,
我们很乐意帮你联♥系♥
we're happy to put you in contact
能帮到你的人
with people who can help.
我没有孩子
I never had any children
我们小时候 玛丽安
When we were little, Marianne set fire
在我应该看管她的时候给炉子放了火
to the stove when I was supposed to be watching her.
我当时沉迷于读书
I was reading a book, oblivious.
你自己当时也是孩子
You were a child yourself.
事实是 我已经太久没有见过玛丽安了
The truth is, I haven't seen Marianne
所以我从来没见过瑞秋
for so long that I've never met Rachel.
可怜的姑娘 她肯定很害怕
And the poor girl, she must be so frightened.
应该让她跟保姆呆在一起
Don't you think it would be better for her
这样对她来说更好吧
to stay with her nanny?
在这次灾难结束之前
Just to give her some consistency
不要再有大的变动了吧
while this disaster is resolved?
我懂
I understand.
我们给你压力太大了
We've laid a lot on you.
如果玛丽安试图联♥系♥你
If Marianne does try to get in contact with you,
请通知我
please let me know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
警探 我是盖恩斯探员
Detective, Agent Gaines.
这是奥提兹警员 -很高兴你们来了
This is Agent Ortiz. - Glad you're here.
看到他们偷走的大切诺基在外面了
Saw our fugitives' stolen Cherokee outside.
他们留下的不止那辆车
That's not all they left behind.
这是店主吗
These are the shop owners?
对 雷蒙特·格里菲斯和他弟弟罗德尼
Yeah, Raymont Griffiths and his brother Rodney.
他们在佛蒙特州大♥麻♥合法化前
Both served time for marijuana possession
都因为持有大♥麻♥坐过牢
before Vermont legalized pot.
州长给他们减了刑
Governor commuted their sentences,
州政♥府♥把全州第一个零售许可证
and the state ended up granting them the license
给了他们
for the first retail dispensary in Vermont.
他们改变了自己的命运
They turned their lives around
却没能活着等到店铺开业
and never got to see opening day.
威尔和玛丽安申请的就是
Will and Marianne applied for the same license
他们得到的这个证
these two were granted.
你觉得这是报仇吗
You thinking this is a revenge killing?
其实我们觉得是抢劫
Actually, we're thinking robbery.
为什么
Why's that?
威尔和玛丽安好像偷了他们的货
Looks like Will and Marianne stole their supply.
让你更嗨公♥司♥名下登记了两辆小货车
Take You Higher had two vans registered to the business.
应急响应小组发现了两组车胎痕
ERT found two sets of tire tracks.
他们把两辆车都开走了
They took both vans.
通缉令已经发了 我会盯着的
BOLO's gone out. I'll check on it now
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们把货全装车上了
They fill each van up with wares,
然后分头行动 为什么
and they split up, why?
更多货就等于更多钱
Well, more wares equals more cash.
两辆车比一辆更难找
And two vans are harder to find than one.
唯一的问题是 你能在哪里
Only question is, where do you offload
迅速销掉装满两辆车的大♥麻♥
two van-loads of pot, and quick?
我上个月看到过缉毒局的公告 说合法的种植者
I read a DEA bulletin last month about legal growers
通过在休闲用大♥麻♥依然非法的州的汽车旅馆里
that make tons of cash on motel sales in states
销♥售♥大♥麻♥ 赚得盆满钵满
where recreational pot is still illegal.
所以距离这里最近的休闲用大♥麻♥依然非法的州
So what are the closest state lines
是哪里
where recreational pot's illegal?
纽约和新汉普夏尔
New York and New Hampshire.
说得没错
And there you go.
让你更嗨的其中一辆车
One of the Take You Higher Vans
刚刚过了州界线去了新汉普夏尔
just crossed state line into New Hampshire.
我们得找到I-89公路上最近的汽车旅馆
We gotta find the closest motel on I-89.
路上查吧
Let's figure it out on the way.
要是佛蒙特州把许可证给我们
We would have made it better if Vermont
我们肯定办得更好
had given us the license.
现在我们有更有价值的东西了
We have something much more valuable.
我们的保障
Our insurance policy.
没有瑞秋 保障根本没意义
An insurance policy means nothing without Rachel.
威尔 玛丽安·康威
Will and Marianne Conway!
联邦调查局 开门
FBI! Open the door!
别动 跪下
Don't move! Get on your knees!
别开枪 -跪下
Don't shoot! - Get on your knees!
手放头后面
Hands behind your head!
别开枪 -手放头后面
Don't shoot! - Hands behind your head!
求求了 别开枪
Don't shoot, please!
求求了 别开枪
Please, please, please don't shoot!
威尔和玛丽安呢 -我不知道
Where's Will and Marianne? - I don't know.
他们的卡车为什么停在外面
Why's their van parked outside?
我
I-- I--
手放头后面
Put your hands back on your head.
放下手♥机♥ 放下手♥机♥
Hey, drop the phone! Put the phone down!
放下枪 我不想
Hey, drop the gun, I don't want to--
不要
No! No!
我不敢相信 我老婆死了
I can't believe my wife is gone.
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
新汉普夏尔州 利特尔顿
她为什么要自杀 迈克
Why would she kill herself, Michael?
因为除了他们之外 她最害怕的
Because the only thing she was more afraid of than them
就是监狱了
was prison.
他们夺走了我在乎的一切
They took everything I care about.
威尔和玛丽安吗
Will and Marianne?
你们为什么开着他们偷来的药房♥的车
Why were you driving their stolen dispensary van?
因为朱莉和我是给他们打工的
Because Julie and I worked for them,
他们叫我们去那里找他们
and they told us to meet them there.
你们到了之后发生了什么
And what happened when you got to the dispensary?
他们说计划是抢劫那里
They told us the plan was to rob the place,
分头把东西卖♥♥了
split up, and sell the product.
那怎么会死了两个人
Then how did two people end up murdered?
我发誓 我和朱莉都不知道
I swear, Julie and I didn't know
他们要杀人
they were gonna kill anyone.
但他们还是杀了 你还留了下来
But they did, and you stayed.
为什么
Why?
因为他们告诉我们 如果我们干这最后一票
Because they told us that if we did this one last job,
把货卖♥♥了 他们就放我们走
sold the product, they'd let us out.
放什么
Out of what?
我们就不用再承担义务了
Our obligation.
我们开始种植的第一笔钱是他们出的
They financed our first illegal grow interest free.
所以你们是有组织有层级的大♥麻♥种植贩卖♥♥集团吗
So we're talking multi-level marijuana marketing?
对 如果你们每个月销♥售♥额达不到预期
Yeah, if not hitting your sales quota every month
就会有凶狠的家伙上门来
means scary dudes showing up
暴打你的老婆
and beating the crap out of your wife
还要逼你看着
while they make you watch.
他们是这么对你的吗
They did that to you?
我放任他们那么做了
I-I let it happen.
对朱莉
To Julie.
我太害怕了 不敢反抗
I was too scared to fight.
我们想退出
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表