剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我找到了他们的结婚证
I've even got her marriage license here.
他们就是在这个法♥院♥结婚的
They got married right in this courthouse.
那是什么 -什么是什么
What's that? - What's what?
你能把这个对着灯吗
Can you hold that up to the light?
看到那个字了吗
See that writing?
我的天 这是80年代的
Oh, my God, this is from the '80s.
这是申请改名
It's a petition for a name change.
玛丽安·默瑟成为玛丽安·康威之前
Before Marianne Mercer was Marianne Conway,
未成年人改名申请
该未成年人姓名 玛丽安·马特鲁索克
该未成年人出生于 佛蒙特州 蒙彼利埃
该未成年人父母/监护人 瓦斯利·马特鲁索克
她出生时叫玛丽安·马特鲁索克
she was born Marianne Matrushok.
她父亲申请给她的名字美国化
Her father initiated the Americanization of her name
因为玛丽安出生在这里 她是美国公民
because Marianne was born here, she's an American citizen.
那她父亲呢
What about her father?
第一代俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥瓦斯利·马特鲁索克
First generation Russian immigrant Vasily Matrushok.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮老大否认洗钱
我们好像找到了俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥老大
I think we just found our Russian mob boss.
本地的黑帮老大
And the resident pelmeni king.
我回来了
I'm home.
我知道你理解我的 奥尔加
I know you understand me, Olga.
玛丽娜来了 好
Marina is here. Okay.
你父亲要见你
Your father will see you now.
爸爸
Papa.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我应该告诉你 你有了孙女的
I should have told you you had a granddaughter,
但我很害怕
but I was frightened.
我为我们的产业而骄傲
I have great pride in our business,
但那太危险了
but it's so dangerous.
我很羞愧 我曾经希望
I am ashamed to say that I had hoped
能让瑞秋远离这一切
and wished to raise Rachel away from it.
远离她的家人
Away from her family.
但这不代表我不爱你了
But that doesn't mean I ever stopped loving you.
求你了 爸爸
Please, Papa.
把女儿还给我吧
Please just give me my daughter back.
我的小太阳
Oh, Solnyshko.
你不要这样
You stop this.
不要这样
Stop this.
听着
Listen.
你不知道的事情太多了
There's so much you don't know.
我不需要知道
I don't need to know.
我只想要回女儿
I just want my daughter back.
她不在我这里 宝贝
I don't have her, dear girl.
但是
But-but--
但你叫我回来
But you ordered me to come back.
未知号♥码
瑞秋在我们手上 你知道我们要什么
那不是我
This isn't me.
我一直不敢告诉你
I've been too ashamed to tell you.
我不再下令了
I don't give the orders anymore.
那是谁
Then who does?
这些玩具都是给你的
All these toys for you.
但我已经不是小宝宝了
But I'm not a baby.
那你为什么哭得跟个小宝宝一样
Then why do you cry like one?
你好 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
我是你劳拉阿姨
I'm your Aunt Laura.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
瓦斯利·马特鲁索克 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥老大
Vasily Matrushok, Russian mafia boss.
他通过现金生意洗俄♥罗♥斯♥的钱
He launders Russian money through cash businesses.
从打蜡中心到赛马
Everything from waxing centers to off-track ponies
还有各种大♥麻♥生意
to his various marijuana operatives
威尔和玛丽安买♥♥种子经营大♥麻♥种植的钱
Vasily must have set Marianne and Will up
肯定是瓦斯利给的
with seed money for their grow operation,
我觉得他们很快就赚到钱了
and I'm assuming it turned a profit pretty fast.
瞒着国税局的收入
Profit they keep off the IRS grid
就跟他们的真实身份一样
like their true identities.
那他们两个是怎么
Well, how's that possible when you have a child
有了孩子的呢
like Will and Marianne do?
很简单 贿赂个工作人员
Could be as easy as bribing a clerk
删除政♥府♥文件里女儿的出生记录
to delete her daughter's birth certificate
不让瓦斯利知道瑞秋的存在
from vital records, keep Rachel safe from Vasily.
一切都很顺利 直到康威夫妇杀了维克多
And it worked up until the Conways murdered Victor,
卢普还有其他四个
Lupe, and their other four employees
试图打劫他们的雇员
that tried to rob them.
这是瓦斯利家
All right, this is Vasily's place.
攻进去 找到瑞秋
We breach, we find Rachel.
记住 他们肯定会反抗的
Just remember, he's not going down without a fight.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
联邦调查局 别动 别动 别动
FBI, don't move! Don't move, don't move!
角落里有人 站起来
We got one in the corner. Stand up.
举起手来 -举起手来
Get your hands up now! - Hands up!
举起手来 -举高
Show me your hands! - Higher!
好 坐下 坐下
All right, sit down. Sit down.
玛丽安来过
Marianne was here.
现在走了 至于我的孙女 我不知道
She is gone now, and as far as my granddaughter, I don't know.
就是你让手下的人绑♥架♥了你孙女
Wrong--you're the one who ordered your thugs
就为了惩罚你女儿
to kidnap her, all to punish your daughter.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不会惩罚玛丽安的
I would never punish Marianne.
她是我最喜欢的女儿
She is my favorite.
那你的喜欢还挺特别的
You got a funny way of showing it.
知道玛丽安给我生下了孙女
I was thrilled to learn that Marianne
我很兴奋
had given me a granddaughter.
我还没见过小瑞秋
I have yet to meet little Rachel,
但我希望有一天
but I am hopeful that one day,
我和她能像我和玛丽安一样亲密
she and I will be close like Marianne and I were.
你说你爱自己的孙女
You say you love your granddaughter.
如果她不在你手里 就在别人手里
If you don't have her, someone else does,
那别人或许没有留她性命的理由
and that person might not have a reason to keep her alive.
对 她应该会杀了她的
Yes, she will kill her, most truly.
哪个她
Who's "she"?
玛丽安是个好妈妈 我很肯定
Marianne is a good mother, I'm sure of it.
她一直都很投入 很慈爱
She was always devoted, loving.
但她姐姐劳拉
But her sister, Laura...
劳拉 那个教授吗
Laura, the professor?
劳拉 那个夺走了我的帝国的人
Laura, who forced me out of my own pelmeni kingdom.
现在发号♥施令的 是劳拉
Laura, who gives the orders now.
在玛丽安离开之前我也是这么跟她说的
I told Marianne as much before she left.
她有说她要去哪儿吗
Did she say where she was going?
没有
No.
你在骗人
You're lying
小姑娘 你是在要我
Young lady, you're asking me to choose
在女儿和真♥相♥之间做出选择
between my daughter and the truth.
我看起来像个傻子吗
Do I look like a fool?
站起来
Stand up.
起来
Get up.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
你因为教唆被捕了
You're under arrest for aiding and abetting.
我们走
Let's go.
我知道我女儿在你手上 我现在就来接她
I know you have my daughter. I'm coming for her now.
还提醒我 真不错
How nice of you to warn me.
这不是提醒 这是威胁
That wasn't a warning. It was a threat.
妈妈 是你吗
Mommy? Is that you?
是我 小宝贝
Hi, bunny cat.
是妈妈 我马上就来接你
Yeah, it's Mama. I'm coming for you now.
我们会等你的
We'll be waiting for you.
告诉我在哪里 你要什么
Tell me where and what you want.
问威尔 他知道
Ask Will, he'll know.
她说什么呢
What is she talking about?
我只是想帮这个家
All I ever wanted was to help this family.
给我们一点保障
To give us an insurance policy.
种子就是我们的保障
The seeds are our insurance policy.
威尔 告诉我 她什么意思
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表