剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
她是最重要的
Nothing comes before her.
我不是那个意思
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I did not mean that.
她对你来说是最重要的
I mean, she's your priority.
也应该是
She should always be your priority.
我知道我没当过妈
And I know that I've never been a parent,
我也没生过孩子 但是如果我们要继续下去
and I know I've never had kids, but if this is gonna work,
我要留在这里 为她负责
if I'm gonna stay here and be responsible for her,
那
then...
但我需要你帮我
but I need you to help me out.
或许就是 像相信她一样相信我
Maybe just trust me as much as you trust her.
- 我相信你 - 是吗
I do trust you. Do you?
比起她 我更信你
Yes, a hell of a lot more than I trust her.
不用 不用这样的
I don't I don't need that.
过来
Come here.
这也太难了
It's hard.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything that you do.
你做得很好
You're doing a great job.
我可能做得非常糟糕
I'm probably doing a terrible job.
- 据塔莉所说 - 不不不
According to Tali. No, no, no.
据塔莉所说 你是做得太好了
According to Tali, you're doing too good a job.
你不怕生
You're not afraid of the newness.
而是直面它
You're running right towards it.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我喜欢你这样无所畏惧
I love that about you that you're fearless.
干杯
Cheers.
你还爱我什么
What else do you love about me?
我喜欢你在马场上的样子
I love the way you are in the ring...
和学生们一起
Uhhuh. With the students.
- 你的自信 - 行
Your confidence. Okay.
但
But?
但什么
But what?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
Yeah. I do.
纽约 格林威治村
新泽西州 伊丽莎白
五万 下午两点 默瑟城市公园
新泽西州 默瑟郡
新泽西州 普林斯顿
纽约 联合广场
新泽西州 纽瓦克
帕尔 根
来电 莎拉
新泽西州 上克♥林♥顿♥
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表