剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
他们就是在犯罪
it's criminal.
法律上来说 我们知道他们使用了
- Legally speaking, we know they employ
对抗疗法
confrontational therapy.
这种治疗方法比较有争议 但不是犯罪
It's controversial, it's not criminal.
不 他们的所作所为不止如此
- No, this goes way beyond that.、
哈利·托勒 把哈德利的手♥机♥给我们的那个清洁工
Harry Toler, the janitor who gave us Hadley's phone,
证实了他的说法
he confirmed it with his stories.
什么情况
- What are we talking about?
她因为被性侵而染上性病
- She had an STD from an assault--
家人性侵
a family member--
在她去山毛榉山之前
from before she even got to Beech Mountain,
学院的管理者发现之后
and when the administration found out about it,
逼她在脖子上挂牌子
they had her wear a sign around her neck
上面写着 我是个婊♥子♥ 像对婊♥子♥一样对待我
that said "I'm a whore. Treat me like one."
他们鼓励其他学生去抓她的胸
- Other students were encouraged to grab her breasts,
骂她 朝她吐口水 扇耳光 还有更糟的
call her names, spit on her, slap her, and worse.
这是虐待 不是教规矩
- That's abuse, not discipline.
老天
- Jeez.
奥提兹 你说 但在我们
Ortiz, you tell me, but she seemed
告诉她卢克杀了两个人的时候
genuinely surprised when we told her
她看起来真的很惊讶
Luke had killed two people.
对 她不知道
- Yeah, she didn't know.
所以不管她同情什么
- So no matter where her sympathies lie,
如果她不是完全和哈德利同谋
if she's not all in with Hadley,
那她就有危险
then she's in danger.
目前为止 哈德利的目标都是
- So far Hadley's been targeting people
他觉得导致他女朋友自杀的人
he blames for his girlfriend's suicide.
她父母什么情况
- Do we know anything about the parents?
找不到父亲信息
- No pops in the picture,
但是她妈妈叫詹妮弗·海耶斯
but her mom's name is Jennifer Hayes,
住在辛辛那提
and she lives in Cincinnati.
你要我和奥提兹去搜艾米丽的公♥寓♥吗
- You want me and Ortiz to search Emily's apartment?
这样可以
- Yeah, that sounds good.
看看她知道多少他的计划
Let's see what she knows about his plans.
我们去辛辛那提
You and I, let's head to Cincinnati,
和莎拉的妈妈聊聊
talk to Sarah's mom.
没有什么可以搜的
- Not much to search.
不知道她是不是还
I wonder if that's a holdover
停留在山毛榉山那些年的回忆里
from the years she spent at Beech Mountain.
可能是的
- Could be.
他们不被允许拥有私人物品
They weren't allowed many personal items.
我很支持未成年人
And I'm all for juveniles being held responsible
要为自己的犯罪行为付出代价
for their criminal conduct,
但是看了幸存者们的留言板
but reading that survivors message board,
太令人心痛了
it was heartbreaking.
我都无法想象艾米丽经历了什么
I can only imagine what Emily went through.
那种程度的反复虐待
The degree of substance abuse, recidivism, and suicide
还有自杀的孩子们 太可怕了
for those kids is through the roof.
山毛榉山给他们造成了很大伤害
Beech Mountain does a serious number on them.
你觉得他们在去那里之前就是那样了嘛
- You think they were like that before they got there?
有一些可能是
Some of them, probably.
但是很多只是犯了愚蠢错误的
But a lot of them were just good kids
好孩子
who made stupid mistakes.
被一个可能是收钱判刑的法官
- Sent there by a judge who might have been
送去了那里
getting money from locking them up.
我们知道山毛榉山学院的
- And we know group therapy at Beech Mountain
团体治疗内容包括孤立一个孩子
consists of one kid being singled out
让他站在所有人面前
to stand in front of the group
被吼50分钟
and get screamed at for 50 minutes.
跟虐待狂一样
- This sounds sadistic.
不开玩笑
- No kidding.
我觉得这里什么都没有
I don't think there's anything here.
巴恩斯 来看
- Barnes, check this out.
这是卢克·哈德利的信
Letter from Luke Hadley.
手写信 还挺传统
- Snail mail, that's old school.
用密♥码♥写的
- They're written in sort of a cipher.
但是这一张提到了
But this one mentions "a journey starting
在天使帮助下开始的旅途
with the help of an angel."
这里提到的日期
And references a date that coincides
和他从山毛榉山逃跑的日期相符
with when he went AWOL from Beech Mountain.
这是一样的
- This one's the same.
暴风眼是最大的目标
"The eye of the hurricane, is the greatest target."
感觉是哈德利的最终目标
- Sounds like Hadley's endgame,
但是到底什么 或者谁是暴风眼
but who or what is the eye of the hurricane?
还有个日期
- There's also a date.
是明天
- That's tomorrow.
我是卢克·哈德利
- I'm Luke Hadley.
卢克
- Oh, Luke.
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
莎拉一直有说起你
Sarah talked about you all the time.
她在里面的时候有写信提起过你
Wrote to me about you while she was in there.
有吗
- She did?
她没有什么童年
- She lost so much of her childhood.
这都是我的错
And it's all my fault.
什么意思
- What do you mean?
我相信了那个法官
- I believed that judge.
韦弗
Weaver.
我相信了他希望让她走上正途
I believed he wanted her to straighten out her life.
韦弗满嘴谎言
- Weaver was full of crap.
他被杀了 你知道吗
- He was murdered. Did you know that?
我听说了
- I heard.
我知道这不好 但我看到新闻的时候
- I know it's wrong, but I was happy
真的很开心
when I saw it in the papers.
我从没想过他会那样给她判刑
I never thought he would sentence her the way he did.
要是我知道 早就给她请律师了
If I'd known, I'd have gotten her a lawyer.
在那之后我也确实请了律师
I did get one, afterward.
不贵 我付不起
Not an expensive one. I couldn't afford that.
你有想把她从山毛榉山救出来吗
- You tried to get her out of Beech Mountain?
那时候已经太晚了
- By then it was too late.
律师帮不了我们
The lawyer couldn't help.
在那里他们对她做的事
The things they did to her there.
还有对你
And you...
我很高兴你们有彼此在
I'm just glad you had each other.
我多希望她能等你
I wish she'd been able to wait for you.
发生的一切不是她的错
- What happened wasn't her fault.
要是我知道怎么能联♥系♥到你
- If I'd known how to contact you,
我肯定自己会告诉你的
I'd have told you myself.
我希望你能从我这里听到莎拉的事
I wanted you to hear about Sarah from me.
你打过电♥话♥来的 对吧
- You called ahead, right?
她在等我们
- She's expecting us.
海耶斯太太
- Mrs. Hayes?
我是联邦调查局探员盖恩斯 我们在电♥话♥上聊过的
FBI Agent Gaines, we spoke on the phone?
能开下门吗
Can you open the door, please?
安全
- Clear!
杰斯 这里
- Jess. In here.
没事的 我们是联邦调查局的 你安全了
It's all right. FBI. You're safe.
詹妮弗 是谁这么对你
- Jennifer? Who did this to you?
是卢克·哈德利 对吧
- It was Luke Hadley, wasn't it?
他没伤害我 他就是
- He didn't hurt me, he just--
想要我的车
He wanted my car.
但我得去上班
But I need it to get to work.
就没给他钥匙
I didn't want to give him my keys.
我告诉他我会报♥警♥的
I told him I'd call the cops.
他偷走了你的车吗
- He stole your car?
你记得多久以前吗
You know how long ago?
我不知道 半个小时吧
- I don't know. Half hour?
发通缉令
- Let's get a BOLO out.
詹妮弗 你没事吧
- Hey, Jennifer, are you okay?
确定吗
You sure? -
他有告诉你要去哪里嘛
- Did he tell you where he was going?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表