剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
because he introduced Tate to Kent,
塔特想杀掉他 来消除联♥系♥
so Tate wanted him dead to erase the connection.
伙计们 这名单上的人遍布世界各地
Guys, there are people on this list from all over the world.
据菲奥娜说 肯特把姑娘们关在两个地方
- According to Fiona, Kent kept the girls in two pods
在城市之间轮转 好保障新鲜度
and rotated them between cities to keep the product fresh.
纽约 布达佩斯 巴黎 比米尼斯的岛上
- New York, Budapest, Paris, some island in the Biminis.
埃弗莱姆·阿米特飞的就是这些地方
That's where Efraim Amit was flying,
只是他的货不是军♥火♥或者毒品
except his cargo wasn't guns or drugs.
是姑娘
It was girls.
所以肯特是如何获益的
- So what does Kent get out of all this?
钱 他把人忽悠进来
- Money. He ropes these guys in.
只要一上♥床♥ 他们就会接到电♥话♥
As soon as they had sex, they get a call,
投资我的特殊基金 不然你的秘密就会暴露
"Invest in my special fund, or your secret gets out."
伊莎贝尔 我猜塔特不想付钱
- Isobel, my guess is that Tate didn't want to pay,
所以他自己动手除掉女孩
so he took out his own hit on the girls
来掩盖自己的罪行
to cover his exposure.
当然 肯特也收到了消息
Kent got word of that, of course,
所以自己派人去杀肯特
and took out his own hit on Tate,
防止他来找我们自首
in case he wanted to sing to the feds.
你觉得肯特知道
- You think Kent knew
你和玛吉要逮捕塔特
that you and Maggie were about to arrest Tate.
对 这样的人
- Yeah, I mean, a guy like this,
我觉得什么都能做
I wouldn't put anything past him.
这些人就是人♥渣♥ 垃圾中的垃圾
- These people are scum. They're the lowest of the low.
如果桑尼在肯特手上 她现在
If Kent has Sunny, she probably wishes she were dead
可能生不如死
like the other girls.
我这辈子都没这么想
I have never wanted to find somebody this bad
抓住过谁
my whole career.
好
- Okay.
所以计划是什么
So what's the play?
我们要把这名单上的所有人都带来
We're gonna bring in each of these guys off the list,
进行询问吗
start asking questions?
需要有策略
- We need to be strategic.
我们找的第一个人要么会找律师
- First one we talk to is either gonna lawyer up
要么会找其他人 或者都找
or talk to the others, maybe both.
我想从理查德·考克斯开始
I want to start with Richard Cox.
那个搞对冲基金的
- The hedge fund guy.
他已经惹上证♥监♥会♥的麻烦了
Well, he's already in trouble with the SEC.
或许我们可以利用这一点
- Maybe we could leverage that.
奥提兹 地址发过来
- Ortiz, get us an address.
其他人开始
Rest of us are gonna start
调查肯特的财务状况
digging through Kent's financials.
我要他的基金的所有投资人名单
I want the name of every single investor on that fund.
肯定有人知道这家伙在哪里
Somebody's gonna know where this guy is!
你没听我说
- You're not listening to me.
别哭了
Stop crying.
是的
- Yes, I am.
听着 这不是请求
- Look, this isn't a request.
我说了别哭了
I said stop crying!
科林 我正在干活
- Colin, I'm in the middle of a job.
我不在乎 你拿我钱的
- I don't care. You're on my payroll.
所以我要的时候 你就得给
So when I need something, nothing else matters.
你要求我做的这件事 不小
- What you're asking for, it's big.
得花一点时间
It's gonna take some time.
那我建议你别废话了 赶紧滚出去干活
- Then I suggest you stop arguing and get off your ass
除非你想让我打给你老婆
unless you want me to call your wife
告诉她那姑娘的事
and tell her about that girl.
她几岁来着 15 还是16 加雷斯
What, how old was she? 15, 16, Gareth, huh?
我得看看照片才能想起来
Gonna have to pull out the pictures to remember.
你要多少
- How much do you want?
从头开始 全部
- All of it, from the beginning.
去 别让人看见你
Go now, don't let anybody see you,
我会安排取货的
and I'll arrange the pickup.
加雷斯 手♥机♥别关
And Gareth, leave your cell phone on.
我没什么要隐瞒的
- I don't have anything to hide.
你有和未成年女孩
- Were you having a relationship
出轨吗
with an underage girl?
那不是出轨 只是一♥夜♥情♥
- It wasn't a relationship. It was sex one time.
- 她21了 - 怎么 你查过她身份证了吗
And she was 21. - What, you checked her ID?
科林是这么说的 她也是这么说的
- Colin told me, and so did she.
- 她叫什么 - 我不记得了
- What was her name? - I don't remember.
要是记得 我可能会再打给她
If I did, I'd probably try and call her again.
为什么不问问科林
- Why don't you ask Colin?
我不知道他在哪儿
- I don't know where that guy is.
不是我打给他 一直都是他打给我
You don't call him. He calls you.
和那姑娘睡过之后
- After this night with the girl,
他有叫你给他的一只基金投资吗
did he ask you to invest in one of his funds?
- 有 我立刻就投了 - 为什么
- Yeah, and I jumped at it. - Why?
因为那家伙是赚钱的天才
- 'Cause the guy is a genius with money.
他能邀请我 是我的荣幸
I felt honored to be asked.
你给了他多少
- And how much did you give him?
什么都没给 我投资了一千万现钱
- I didn't give him anything. I invested 10 million cash.
等等
- Hold on.
你给了他一千万现钱
So you give him $10 million,
但你不知道他在哪儿 也不联♥系♥他吗
and you don't where he's at, and you don't talk to him?
这和你的退休金没区别
- It's no different from your 401(k).
我相信他
I trusted him.
听着 我觉得你们查错方向了
Look, I think somebody is jerking your chain here.
金融界的都知道科林的派对
Everyone in finance knew about Colin's parties--
名人 大鳄 美女
celebrities, big hitters, gorgeous girls.
派对在哪里办
- Where were the parties?
有时候在他的游艇上 有时候在他家
- Sometimes on his yacht, usually at his house.
你是说他在上东区的公♥寓♥吗
- You mean his apartment on the Upper East Side?
不是 是中♥央♥公园西边
- No, I'm talking about his place
77号♥街上的他家
on 77th near Central Park West.
那不是公♥寓♥ 我们管那里叫公♥馆♥
It's not an apartment. We call it the mansion.
肯特在西区有公♥馆♥吗
- Kent has a mansion on the West Side?
我觉得是他的
- I assume it was his.
联邦调查局 有人在吗
- FBI, anybody here?
有人吗
- Hello!
我的天
- Oh, my God.
整个地方都被他监控了
- He's got the whole place wired.
卧室 按♥摩♥房♥ 主卫
Bedrooms, massage rooms, master bath.
安全
- Clear.
锁了 不意外
- Locked. Not surprising.
安全
- Clear.
他的系统硬绑定了
- He's got the system hardwired,
可能连着本地网络
probably to a local network.
这里肯定有服务器
There's got to be a rack around here somewhere.
找到了
And here we go. Okay.
这里有所有摄像机的转换器 备用电源 局域网端口
We got baluns for each camera, backup power, LAN ports.
这种系统很多都用无线网 但这个不是
A lot of these systems use Wi-Fi, but not this one.
这里连云服务器都没有
There isn't even a cloud server.
我不太懂技术
- Yeah, I'm not really a tech guy.
我也不太懂
- Well, neither am I,
但两年前 我们在南部海滩抓了一个毒贩
but two years ago, we busted a dealer in South Beach.
他也有类似的安保系统
He had a similar system for security,
所以上庭作证之前我不得不学
so I had to learn about it before testifying in court.
我觉得肯特这套不是为了安保
- I don't think Kent is using this for security.
不 所以他不会冒险用无线网
- Nope, that's why he wouldn't risk Wi-Fi.
不管这些摄像机录到了什么
Whatever these cameras recorded,
总有人能黑进来
someone could potentially hack in.
都安全了
- All clear.
这他妈的也太恐怖了
This is a whole new level of creep.
伙计们 刚刚有人来过
- Hey, guys, somebody was just here.
来看这个
Come check this out.
线被切断了
Wires are cut.
组块被扯下来了
- Yep, deck was ripped from the rack.
除非急着走 不然没理由这么做
No reason to do that unless you're in a hurry.
组块 你是说露营车伺服器
- By deck, you mean recording server.
对 用来储存摄像机
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表