剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
In the meantime, Dr. Rueben Palomino,
帕洛米诺整容
找到你的外在美
鲁本·帕洛米诺医生 医学专家 创新者 慈善家
接受任何形式的付款 现金 刷♥卡♥ 特殊融♥资♥
一位整容医生
plastic surgeon.
仇女屌♥丝们把他奉为神祇
The incels consider him a god.
说他是他们的救世主
They say that he's their savior.
而且帕洛米诺的网站明确表示
And Palomino's website very clearly says
他接受现金付款
that he accepts cash payments.
行
Okay.
我们是不是应该去见见他
Think we should go see this guy?
值得一试 -我和奥提兹留在这里
It's worth a shot. - Ortiz and I will stay here
继续深挖「蝻半球」
and start digging into the "manosphere"
找埃里克
to try and find Erik.
感觉很有意思
Sounds like fun.
怎么了 -接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
What's going on? - Got a 911 call.
有病人用枪威胁工作人员
Patient threatened the staff with a gun.
好极了 又来条子了
Oh, great, more cops.
我们是联邦调查局的 我是盖恩斯探员
We're FBI actually. I'm Agent Gaines
这是巴恩斯探员
This is Agent Barnes.
很好
Good.
一个病人袭击了我和玛格达
A patient attacked Magda and me.
他没有实际伤害我们
He didn't actually hurt us.
只是挥着枪大喊大叫
He just waved his gun around and yelled.
是埃里克·佩尔文吗 -对
Was this Erik Perwin? - Yes.
多久之前的事
How long ago?
我不知道 或许15分钟吧
I don't know. Uh, maybe 15 minutes?
好
Okay.
通知本地警局 提醒你的同事
Call the precinct and alert your squad.
这是我们要找的人
This is who we're looking for.
行吗
Okay?
埃里克说他要什么了吗 -要退钱
Did Erik say what he wanted? - A refund.
他说他付钱是为了换张脸 但没起效果
He said he paid for a new face and it didn't work,
鬼知道他什么意思
whatever that means.
我跟他说退钱是不可能的
I told him no refunds.
你要是不满意 就再付钱继续做
You're not happy, pay for more work.
然后他就爆发了 玛格达就报了警
That's when he freaked out, and Magda called 911.
然后他从我的柜子里
And then he stole some instruments
偷了东西就跑了
from my cabinet and ran.
他拿走了什么 -两把手术刀
What'd he take? - Two scalpels,
锤子 锯刺刀 还有采集针
hammer, saw bayonet, and a harvest needle.
你知道那些有多贵吗
You know how much those cost?
听着 他没有伤害你 已经是你走运了
Look, you're lucky he didn't hurt you, okay?
他是个逃犯 背了4条人命了
He's a fugitive wanted for four murders.
埃里克·佩尔文吗
Erik Perwin?
对
That's right.
你们开玩笑呢吧
That's gotta be a joke.
不是的
No, it's not.
你知道什么是仇女屌♥丝吗
You know what an incel is?
知道啊 在我这儿高消费的有不少是
Yes, they're some of my best-paying customers.
我们觉得他也是
Well, we think he's one.
你给他整容之前让他做过精神鉴定吗
You do a psych eval on him before you treated him?
这也不是我的事儿
Well, that's not really my concern.
所以你的病人
So you had a patient suffering
患有未经治疗的精神疾患
from an untreated mental illness,
你觉得这不是你的事儿吗
and you--you didn't see that as a concern?
我的病人是来找我帮忙的
My patients come to me for help.
我的工作不是评价他们
It's not my job to pass judgment.
你还给多少没经过精神鉴定的仇女屌♥丝
How many other incels have you performed surgery on
做了整容手术
without evaluating them?
这是在帮他们
I mean, is--is that helping,
还是说你只是喜欢有钱的顾客
or you just like a good-paying customer?
得了吧
Oh, please.
给你们看点东西
Lemme show you something.
这是之前的埃里克
This was Erik before.
他对他的下巴 颧骨 鼻子的形状都不满意
He was bothered by his chin, cheekbones, shape of his nose.
这些外在让他不开心
These features made him unhappy.
你觉得我们看不出来你每个月
You think we can't see that you cut and color
剪染一次头发吗
once a month?
这有什么不一样吗
Is that any different?
顺带一提 你应该涂防晒霜
You should wear sunscreen, by the way.
这是埃里克理想中的自己
This is Erik's ideal for himself.
他受到切斯·罗宾斯的启发
He was inspired by Chance Robbins,
这是个男性模特 在仇女屌♥丝群体里很受欢迎
a male model, popular with the incel crowd
因为他长得像是米开朗基罗的雕塑一样
because he looks like a Michelangelo.
我的任务是帮助人们自爱
My mission is to help people find self-love.
所有人都有权自爱
Everyone deserves that.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
如果你想让自己感受更好一点
I think, if you wanna feel better about yourself
没问题 但是我不觉得你可以
that's fine. It's the hurting other people
为此伤害别人
I've got a problem with.
你扔进不去的
There's no way you're gonna get it in.
瞧吧 又是凯拉
Boom, Kyra again!
这游戏也太蠢了 -喝 喝
This game is so stupid. Drink, drink!
喝 喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink, drink, drink.
不错
Whoo. - Oh, nice job
不错 -拜托
Nice job. - Come on.
你好
Excuse me.
你哪位
Who are you?
送外卖♥♥的 我又买♥♥了点啤酒
Delivery guy. I got us some more beer.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你跟你的兄弟 手♥机♥放桌上
You and your buddy, phones on the table
进衣柜里去
and get in the closet.
兄弟
Bro.
不管你这是
Whatever this is--
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
谁是你兄弟
I'm not your bro.
进衣柜去
Get in the closetJ
好吧 走 快走
All right. Come on, let's go.
对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's it.
来 快点 谢谢
Come on, hurry up. Thank you.
把门封死
Tape the door shut.
好
Okay.
你们俩
Both of you.
好
Okay.
你们玩得挺开心啊
Looks like a pretty fun party.
今天没课是吧
Guess you didn't have class today?
求你了
Please, please.
拜托不要杀我们
Please don't kill us.
拜托不要杀我们
"Please don't kill us."
你们的声音听起来真可笑
Your voice sounds ridiculous.
过来
Over here.
坐椅子上
In these chairs.
为什么
Why?
你真的要跟我顶嘴吗
Do you really wanna argue with me?
你要我们干什么
What do you want with us?
跟我约会
You got a date with me now.
我们隔着门能听到他的动静
We could hear him through the doorway.
他用胶带把她们绑起来
He was wrapping them up in duct tape.
她们在拼命求生
They were begging for their life.
然后他开始割她们
And then he started cutting them.
那些尖叫
And the screaming...It just--
感觉永远不会停下来一样
it felt like it was gonna go on forever.
能认一下吗 是这个人吗
Can you tell me, was this him?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
他是这里的学生吗
Does he go to school here?
以前是
He used to.
所以你从来没见过他吗
So you've never seen him before?
没
No.
我们都不认识他
None of us knew him.
谢谢你 JC
Thank you, J.C.
我知道这有多困难
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表