剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们中的一员
part of this thing of ours.
我可以帮你牵线 但
I could open the door for you, but...but...
我需要你先为我做一件事
but I need you to do something for me first.
下午3点 一起喝碗浓汤
Meet me for bisque. 3:00 p.m.
你为什么要说浓汤 -浓汤
Why did you say bisque? - Bisque.
你应该说山姆龙虾馆的
You're supposed to say Sam's Lobster House.
那是浓汤 就是这个意思
It's bisque. That's what that means.
不是这个意思 -这是某种
It's not what it means. - Is that some kind of
暗号♥吗 -不 就是浓汤
code word or what? - No, it's bisque.
没有哪个自重的聪明人
I mean, you know, no self-respecting wise guy's
会把暗号♥写得这么明显的
gonna be that obvious in a message.
相信我 就是这个
Bisque. Come over to me. Just trust me.
他在播客里说过吗
Does he talk about it in the podcast?
因为在播客里 没错
Because it's in the podcast. That's right.
那边的龙虾浓汤可棒了
And they got terrific lobster bisque there.
他肯定喜欢
He'll love it.
杰基 我跟你说清楚
Jackie, let me tell you something.
如果你耍我们
If you screw us,
我保证你剩下的时光
I guarantee you will rot in prison
都会烂在监狱里
eating cat food
只能吃猫粮
for the rest of your miserable existence.
赞美上帝
Praise God.
这家伙是会回我消息吗
This mutt gonna respond to me or what?
我们会在乔伊进门前抓住他
We'll grab Joey before he goes inside.
但行动太快他可能有机会逃跑
But jumping too quick might give him a window to run,
所以 哈娜 我们准备等到他靠近你
so Hana, we're going to let him get pretty close to you.
放马过来
Bring it on.
我就说 -你在干什么
I told you. I told you. - What are you doing?
坐下 坐下 -他知道是怎么回事
Sit down. Sit down! - He knows what's going on.
埃文 出什么事了
Ivan, what's going on in there?
我得跟他聊聊
I need to talk to him right now.
他想聊聊
He wants to talk.
这家伙真的是让人头疼
This guy's a royal pain in the ass.
出问题了
We got a problem.
这傻♥逼♥换了见面地点
This jerkoff changed the meeting place.
你给他通风报信了 是吧
You tipped him off, didn't you?
你的信任问题还真是严重
You know, you oughta work on your trust issues,
朋友
my friend. All right?
或许是你被他发现了 -随便吧
Maybe you tipped him off. - Oh, yeah.
对啊 瞧瞧你们三个
Yeah, that's right, look at you, the three of yous,
就这么傻站在这里
like you blend, standing around here like a bunch of chimps.
乔伊发信息来了
It's a message from Joey.
就像你一直说的 最后一分钟改变计划
"Like you always say, change plans at the last minute,
唯一能控制状况的就是你
"and the only person in control of the situation is you.
你想见面 就来找我
"You want to meet. You're coming to me.
帝国富尔顿渡轮 旋转木马附近
"Empire Fulton Ferry. Near the Carousel.
15分钟
15 minutes."
他不蠢
Well, he's not stupid.
选了个水边的公园
Picking a park on the waterfront.
他能看到所有靠近的人
He'll be able to see everyone coming.
我们不能太靠近
We can't get too close.
只能让他一个人进公园
We'll have to send him into the park alone
然后步行跟踪
and then follow on foot.
我们会全程盯着你
We'll have eyes on you the whole time,
所以别想搞事
so no funny business.
傻子
What a buncha mooks.
你们就喜欢冒险 是吧
You guys really like playin' cowboy, don't ya?
是啊 搭档
Yippee-ki-yay, partner.
我说不好
I don't know about this.
这里有太多外人了
There's too many bystanders here.
东边 桥下
East side, under the bridge.
有个穿黑色夹克的往杰基那里过去了
Got a guy in a black jacket heading towards Jackie.
我看不到他的脸 -让杰基确认
I can't see his face. - Let Jackie confirm.
行了 快跑
All right, take off.
现在就跑 快
Take off right now. Go!
跑
Go! Go!
他跑了 -他在利用乔伊逃跑
He's running. He's using Joey to get away!
奥提兹跟乔伊 -去了
Ortiz on Joey! - On it!
我去跟杰基
I got Jackie.
克里斯汀 我跟你去
Kristin, I'm with you.
你把我半月板弄断了
You tore my meniscus.
对我这个年纪的 你得温柔点
You gotta be a little more gentle with somebody my age.
没事 监狱里的健康保险
Yeah, well, I'm sure it'll be covered
肯定能报销
under your prison health plan.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
站住 别跑
Stop right there! Stop!
让开
Move, move!
没地方可以跑了 乔伊
Nowhere to run, Joey.
举起手来
Put your hands up
举起手来 举起手来
Put your hands up. Put your hands up!
我要跳了
I'll jump!
杰基消失在水里了
Jackie disappeared in the water.
那我也可以
I might do it too.
现在 你的英雄被一个联邦调查局探员压在地上
Right now, an FBI agent has her knee in your hero's back.
你想要的这种生活 只有两种结局
This life you're trying to be a part of ends one of two ways.
要么早死 要么死在牢里
Either you die young, or you die in jail.
所以你抓走我 我死在宇里
So you take me in and I die in jail?
这就是你的邀约
That's your offer?
至少你能见你的孩子
At least you'll get to see your kid.
杰基就没有机会
Jackie never got that:
拜托 你见过她的
Please. You met her.
你觉得那个婊♥子♥会让我见儿子吗
Do you think that ballbuster is going to let me see my son?
不可能
Nah.
我要比杰基的陨落更出名
I'm going down even more famous than Jackie.
你打算怎么办
And how are you gonna do that?
我要带一个条子跟我一起死
I'm taking a Fed down with me.
协议取消 蠢货
Deal's off, jackass.
吉赛尔也要蹲一阵子大牢了
Giselle will be in jail for a while, too.
但至少等她放出来 她会知道
But at least when she gets out, she'll know exactly
去哪儿找你 因为你这辈子剩下的日子
where to find you, because you're going to be
只有一间牢房♥可以呆了
in the same cell for the rest of your dying days.
终于
Finally...
谢谢你帮我搬上来 乔吉
Thank for bringing these up, Georgie.
感觉你肯定开心
I figured you'd be happy to see 'em.
这个隔天就到了
And this one came overnighted.
维加斯来的吗 -是啊
From Vegas? - Mm-hmm. Yep.
卡门肯定漏东西了
Carmen must've missed something.
看看这个
Oh, would you look at that.
你真是太好了 乔吉 谢谢你
You're the best, Georgie. Thanks again.
没事
No problem.
找到你的布莱恩 — 爱你 卡门
真的够了
For God's sakes.
你知道我有办公室的吧
You are aware that I have an office?
我知道 我去过 -没错
I know. I've been there. - Exactly.
我是在办公室办公的 斯科特探员
And that's where I conduct business, Agent Scott.
不是这里 -不是探员 是雷米
Not here. - It's Remy.
这不是为了工作
And this isn't business,
是社交
it's a social call.
想喝一杯吗
Wanna have a drink?
你认真的吗 -绝对认真
Are you serious? - 100%.
我知道这可能有点失礼
I know it's possibly inappropriate
甚至有些粗鲁 就这么过来
and maybe even a little rude to show up like this.
是 -但我还是来了
Yes, it is. - But I did it anyway.
为什么呢 -因为我喜欢你 法官
And why is that? - Because I like you, Judge.
我想进一步了解你
And I'd love to get to know you better.
你怎么知道我没结婚
How do you know I'm not married?
我是联邦调查局的
I work for the FBI.
开玩笑的 我没看到你戴戒指
Kidding. I don't see a ring on it.
那是你的车吗 -对
Is that your car? - Yep.
在这儿开敞篷汽车 不是很实用啊
A ragtop in the city. Not very practical.
我不管实用
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表