剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
如果她发的帖子比较具有煽动性
So if her posts were inflammatory,
有没有人对她做出过死亡威胁呢
were there any death threats made against her?
她确实收到过很多仇恨邮件
She did receive a fair amount of hate mail.
大部分都是普通话写的
Much of it in Mandarin.
她有很多敌人吗
She had a lot of enemies, then?
一整个国家
A whole country.
仇恨犯罪中的受害者有多大几率认识犯罪者
How often do victims of hate crimes know their attackers?
我们在针对亚裔的仇恨犯罪中归纳出的结论是
The pattern we're seeing in antiAsian incidents
犯罪的暴♥力♥程度越高
is that the more violent the crime,
受害人不认识犯罪者的概率越高
the more likely the victim doesn't know the offender.
就在这周 一位94岁的女性
Just this week, a 94yearold woman was stabbed
在超♥市♥外被她不认识的人捅了
outside an H Mart by some rando in the street
就因为他觉得她带来了“中国病毒”
blaming her for the "China virus."
我听过它的很多名称
I've heard it called a lot of things.
自从新冠疫情开始 针对亚裔美国人的
Since COVID, we've seen a big increase
仇恨犯罪数量激增
in crimes against Asian Americans.
我们还只接暴♥力♥犯罪案件
And we only catch the violent cases.
我们都没有办法去记录数不清的小型冲突
We have no way of documenting the countless microaggressions,
开车经过的时候喊的蔑称 还有各种低级玩笑
the driveby "ching chong" and nail salon jokes.
这些是这片地区所有和亚裔相关仇恨犯罪
These are all the informants, known actors,
有联♥系♥或者有嫌疑的
and parolees connected to or suspected
线人 卧底和假释犯
of antiAsian hate crimes in this area.
卡莉之前还有没有人被绑♥架♥
Any abductions prior to Carrie's?
说实话
Completely honest here...
卡莉·陈被绑♥架♥的这起案件是我们所想象到的
Carrie Chen's kidnapping is one of the worstcase scenarios
会发生的最糟糕的情况 真的非常希望它不会发生
we thought could happen and hoped like hell it wouldn't.
跟巴恩斯一起过一遍这些人
Go through these with Barnes.
卡莉的丈夫刚刚落地
Carrie's husband just landed.
谢谢你 艾莉亚
Thank you, Arya.
我第一次订的航♥班♥取消了
My, uh, first flight was canceled because the
因为机组的人没来
the crew never showed up.
贝克先生 请你努力冷静一下
Try to calm down if you can, Mr. Beck.
我们都想找到你太太
We all want to find your wife.
难以置信 怎么会有这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
过去的几周有没有什么不寻常的事情呢
Anything unusual happen over the last few weeks?
对你或者你太太的袭击
Aggression towards you or your wife?
对 有 但这很正常
Yeah, yeah, sure, but that's not unusual.
我是一个住在白人社区
Look, I'm a white man in a white neighborhood
和亚洲女性结婚的白人
married to an Asian woman, I mean
就算在疫情之前
even before the pandemic...
我就让你们自行想象
well, I'll leave it to your imagination
别人都骂了些什么了
what we were called.
卡莉呢
And what about Carrie?
她被人吐过口水
Yeah, she's been spit on,
被商店拒之门外 但
she's been locked out of stores, but...
我不 我不认识那些人
I don't I don't know those people.
你是去开会的 对吗
You were at a conference, is that correct?
会议 我是去开会了
Uh, a meeting. I wasI was at a meeting.
开的是什么会 和谁一起
And the meeting, what was it about, who was it with?
和布莱斯·朗纳
Uh, Brice Lonner.
他在帕尔根负责研究工作
Uh, he runs R&D at ParGen.
是在他们的总部开会吗
You're meeting at their headquarters?
帕尔根是最大的制药公♥司♥
ParGen's one of the biggest pharmaceuticals out there.
他们在市里有一个小办事处
Well, they have a small office in the city.
我不想去波士顿
I didn't want to go to Boston.
我弟弟住在那里
My brother lives there,
所以我晚上和他在一起
so I was spending the night with him.
你们开的会 是什么内容
And the meeting, what was it about?
这和我太太失踪有什么关系
What does this have to do with my wife missing?
- 拜托 - 我们得
Please! We have to get
尽可能收集一切信息
as much information as we can.
他们为我实验室的一些研究出资
Look, they they underwrite some of the studies in my labs,
所以我就是去看看设备
so I was just up there looking at some equipment.
你是昨天早上走的吗
And you left yesterday morning?
对 本来要呆4天 计划如此
Yeah, it was a fourday stay. That was the plan.
我不能离开我的临床试验
I can't be away from my clinical trials
超过4天
for longer than four days.
会不会你是想
Is there a chance you were
和她分开几天
looking forward to some time away?
我想要她来的 她 她刚找到一份新工作
I wanted her to come, she she just started a new job.
你俩都挺忙的
You're a busy couple.
这样的工作日程对我们来说很正常
Our work schedule's really normal for us.
但或许她并不开心 或许她出轨了
But maybe she was unhappy. Maybe she was having an affair,
这就是为什么她被绑♥架♥了
and that'sand that's why she was abducted.
你们是想表达这个意思吗
Is that what you're trying to get at?
你有怀疑过她是不是在出轨吗
Do you suspect she may have been having an affair?
- 没有 - 你在出轨吗
No, I don't. Were you?
第一 没有 第二 就算我想
A, no, B, no time,
也没有时间 我也并不想
even if I wanted to, which I didn't.
第三 我只是在为你们
And C, I was merely just playing out
提供一种可能的想法罢了
a plausible scenario for you guys.
听着 我需要为这一切
Look, I need an explanation for this
找到解释
for all of this!
我们正在找
We're looking for one.
他们要50000美元换她
They want 50,000 for her.
默瑟郡
It's Mercer County.
离这儿不远
That's not too far from here.
对 而且就剩45分钟了
Yeah, and that's, uh, 45 minutes from now.
让我试试给这个号♥码打回去
All right, let me try calling this number back,
虽然我觉得这是个一次性手♥机♥
though I'm sure it's a burner phone.
我看看能不能申请这笔钱下来
I'll see if we can get approval on the money.
我 我有钱
Uh, II have it.
现金 这儿就有
The cash, I I have it right here.
- 为什么 - 因为疫情
Why? The pandemic.
我太太很担心 我也是 担心
Look, my wife was worried so was I, that the
银行会关门
you know, the banks would close.
这只是我们的应急手段
It'sit's just a variable we planned for.
我们不能用你的现金 联邦调查局的钱是有标记的
We can't use your cash. FBI bills are marked.
我们的包里还有GPS定♥位♥器♥
And we have a GPS tag in the bag
等等 这要花多少时间
Wait, how long will that take?
请接卡斯蒂略办事处
Castille's office, please.
我们有应急储备金
We have an emergency reserve.
卡斯蒂略在纽约
Where that's New York!
离这儿要40分钟车程呢
That's, like, 40 minutes from here.
- 我会让人带钱来的 - 不 不行 你们所遵守的规则
I'll have it brought here. No, no, none of the rules
现在都没法用
you guys use can apply right now.
我太太失踪了 我手上就有钱
My wife is missing, and I have the cash right here!
听着 如果这么做 可能这笔钱就找不回来了
Listen, we do this, we may never find the money.
但我太太就能回来了
But I will have my wife back.
求你们了
Please.
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to take that chance.
但你要完全按照我说的做
But you need to do exactly as I tell you.
做什么都行
Anything.
你得带球回来
You gotta take it back.
- 放马过来吧 - 来吧 传球
Bring it. Come on, you pass.
拿上水杯
Get the water bottle too.
他进公园了
He's in the park.
我看到他了
I see him.
我可能有发现
I may have something.
那人符合对嫌犯的描述
That guy matches the description of our suspect.
有一辆黑色的车正在停进停车场
Got a black car pulling into the lot right now.
有两个穿黑色西装的亚裔男性
Got two Asian males in black suits
朝着史蒂芬过去了
heading in the direction of Stephen.
枪 他们有枪
Gun. They've got a gun.
那边我盯着了 巴恩斯
I got the party covered. Barnes?
背后有我 趴下 趴下
I got your back. Get down, get down.
- 奥提兹 那两个坏人你负责 - 我在 我在
Ortiz, cover those bad guys. I got 'em, I got 'em.
冷静一点 往那边走
Walk very quietly and calmly that way.
往这边 清场了 拜托
Clear back this way, please.
联邦调查局 我们需要你到后面的桌子那里
FBI, I need you to go to the back table.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表