剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
手♥机♥配饰 美甲
Cell phone accessories, nail polish,
200块剪头
$200 on a haircut!
不止是剪头 还染了色的
It wasn't just a cut. It was a color too.
你不需要这些
You don't need it!
不如花钱买♥♥点正经吃的
Spend the money on some decent food
我就每天不用吃这些垃圾了
so I'm not eating the same crap every day.
我恨你
I hate you!
这下你完了
Oh, now you've done it.
不 离我远点
No. Get away from me!
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open up.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD. Open up.
你们没事吧
Everything all right in here?
没事
Yeah.
介意我们进去看看吗
Mind if we step in?
出什么事了
What's going on?
他有刀 他想砍我
He had a knife. He wanted to cut me.
她骗人 是她在拿东西砸我
Liar. She was the one throwing things at me.
不 不是的 是他 -好了 好了
No, no. He was the one who-- - All right. All right.
首先 都冷静一下 好吗
First thing we do-- take it down, all right?
不许再吼了 你受伤了吗
No more yelling. You hurt?
没有
No.
你呢 -没有
You? - No.
但她毁了我的衣服 -冷静 冷静
But she ruined my shirt, that-- - Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
你们俩继续吵下去 可以都跟我们走
You two keep it up, we can take you both in.
不 没事了
No, it's okay.
只是有点吵上头
Things just got a little overheated,
仅此而已
that's all.
我过来路上查过你们的前科
I ran your priors on the way over here.
你们没有前科
You didn't have any.
为自己的所作所为感到抱歉吗
You sorry for what you did?
嗯
Yeah.
说出来
Say it.
抱歉 -不 跟你太太说
I'm sorry. - No, say it to your wife.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
好
All right.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
That's my cell,
圣安德鲁医院的号♥码在背面
and the number of St. Andrew's is on the back.
如果你需要的话 他们那里有庇护所
They have a shelter if you ever need a time out.
好吗 -好
Okay? Okay.
好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
圣安德鲁女性庇护所
纽约 布鲁克林 贝尔德街67号♥
上报误触警报
We'll call it a 10-90 unfounded.
你出警每次都先让人道歉吗
You always make apologies part of your calls?
我不会直接上手铐的
I never go for the cuffs right away.
处理家务纠纷的第一步 是降级事态
First thing on a domestic, I diffuse the situation,
寻找和解可能
look for common ground.
提前想三步
Be three moves ahead.
我喜欢大家都好好说话的样子
And I like it when people play nice.
所有单位 区域警报
All units, Sector Alert.
东科伦特街2200号♥有肇事逃逸
10-53 Harry on the 2200 block of East Corlent Street.
打灯 我们走
Light it up. Let's go.
等等 那不是我们的片区
Wait. That's not our sector, though.
那起肇事逃逸在我家的街上
That hit and run's on my street.
我的天 看上去是贝莉
Oh, my God. That looks like Bailey!
那是我女儿
Oh. She's my daughter.
贝莉 贝莉 能听到我说话吗
Bailey. Bailey, can you hear me?
出什么事了
What happened?
邻居说一辆开得很快的车从后面撞到了她
Neighbor said a speeding car hit her from behind.
撞到了人行道上
Jumped the curb and hit her.
我的天 好 我上车跟她一起去
Oh, my God. Okay. I'll ride in the car with her.
能帮我个忙 去看看拉里吗
Can you do me a favor and go check on Larry?
他应该在家的
He should be home.
出这么大事他不在真的很奇怪
It's weird he's not here with all this going on.
别担心 会没事的
Don't worry. It's gonna be okay.
好吗 我保证
All right? I promise you.
好了吗 行
Got her? All right.
拉里
Larry?
拉里
Larry?
我是珍妮的搭档 贾斯汀
This is Janine's partner, Justin.
你在吗
You here?
贝莉出意外了
Bailey's got an emergency--
克莱尔
Claire Bear
你还好吗 大哥
How you doing, big brother?
你看起来挺不错的
You look good, kiddo.
你也是
You do too.
回来感觉如何
How is it being back?
挺好的
Great.
我还在适应 但情况不错
I'm still settling in, but I'm getting there.
上次来的时候积雪有一英尺厚
Last time I was here, there was a foot of snow.
花了我三个小时才清理出步道
Took me three hours to shovel the walk.
去年圣诞节 我记得
Last Christmas. I remember.
现在菲尔德斯顿这里都有警报系统啦
We have an alarm now? In Fieldston?
是给妈装的
It's for Mom.
这样她开门我就能知道
Let me know if she opens the door.
她还挺爱出去逛的
She can be a bit of a roamer.
进来吧 她在里面
Come on. She's in here.
可想见你了
She's excited to see you.
看看谁来了 妈
Look who's here, Mom.
妈 你还好吗
Hi, Mom. How are you?
麦克尔
Michael?
不 麦克尔死了
No. Michael's dead.
是我 雷米
It's me, Remy.
我给你买♥♥的 你最喜欢的郁金香
I got these for you-- your favorite tulips.
记得吗
Remember?
你今天又打出全垒打了吗
Did you hit another home run today?
我不打棒球的 那是麦基
I don't play baseball. That was Mikey,
你一直都很厉害
You were always so good.
妈
Mom.
是我 雷米 你的大儿子
It's me, Remy, your oldest son.
我刚搬回纽约 我
I just moved back to New York. It...
我得小睡一会儿
I need to take a nap.
妈 别 你才刚起来
Mother, no. You just woke up.
我累了 不想错过等会儿的节目
Well, I'm tired and I don't wanna miss my program later.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
我不需要帮助
I don't need any help.
我不是小孩
I'm not a baby.
妈
Mom.
这很糟糕 克莱尔
This is bad, Claire.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想你担心
I didn't want you to worry.
她都认不出来我是谁
She doesn't even know who I am.
那不是针对你
You can't take it personally.
记忆在那里
The memories are there.
但她不总是能想起来
She just can't always access them.
不熟悉的东西会让她不开心
And anything unfamiliar upsets her.
有工作 我得走了
This is work. I have to go.
雷米
Remy.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我没生气
I'm not.
真的 克莱尔
I'm not, Claire.
只是
I just...
我得走了
I gotta go.
左边这位受害人是拉里·刘易斯
Victim on the left is Larry Lewis.
大概一个半小时以前 他在
He was shot dead in his home in Sheepshead Bay
羊头湾的自家里被射杀
about an hour and a half ago.
右边是他16岁的女儿贝莉
On the right is his 16-year-old daughter Bailey.
显然 案发时她在场
Apparently, she was there when it happened.
她试图逃跑 但是凶手追上了她
She tried to run and whoever did this chased her down
用一辆蓝色的雷克萨斯轿车撞了她
and ran her over with a blue Lexus sedan.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表