剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
切斯特不会丢下我们不管的
- Chester's not gonna leave us hanging out here dry.
我要跟我儿子一起走
- I'm going with my son.
不可以
- No, you're not.
布拉迪
- Brady!
布拉迪 布拉迪
Brady! Brady!
布拉迪
Brady!
布拉迪
Brady!
说好的保持距离呢
- Whatever happened to keep your distance?
危急情况不得不随机应变
- Had to change the play at the line of scrimmage.
你不能不告诉你的同伴就这样做
- You can't do that without telling the team.
我只是跟着直觉走
- I was just following my gut.
你的直觉很准
- Your gut is fine.
只要它不害死我们其他人
As long as it doesn't get the rest of us killed.
明白
- Understood.
枪法不错
That was a nice shot.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
不用谢
- Of course.
如果我们不告诉他呢
- What if we just don't tell him?
你知道我不能这么做
- You know I can't do that.
能不能等到周末之后
- Can we at least wait until after the weekend?
晚上好 女士们
- Good evening, ladies.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我被学校赶回家了
- I got sent home from school today.
什么
- What?
为什么
Why?
他们发现我在体育馆外面抽电子烟
- I got caught vaping outside the gym.
抽电子烟 你是说抽大♥麻♥吗
- Vaping? You mean smoking pot?
不 爸 我又不傻
- No, Dad, I'm not an idiot.
好吧
- Okay.
但你知道这对你伤害有多大吗
- Still, do you know how bad that is for you?
我也不是一直抽
- It's not like I do it all the time.
有些同学午饭之后会去那里
Some kids go out there after lunch.
他们叫我一起 我就也抽了几口
They asked me to come over, and I took a few dabs.
没有必要因为其他人都在做
- Well, you don't have to do something
你就也得做
just because everybody else is joining.
就是说我不能玩儿吗
- So basically, I can't have fun?
我不是这个意思
- That's not what I'm saying.
因为我爸是联邦调查局的
- I just have to follow every single stupid little rule
我就得遵守每一条愚蠢的规则
'cause my dad's in the FBI.
- 塔莉 - 这太不合理了
- Tali. - This is so dumb.
抽电子烟又不犯法
Vaping's not even illegal!
其实如果你未成年 这确实犯法
- Actually, it is if you're a minor--
没人问你
- Nobody asked you!
回你房♥间去
- Go to your room.
抱歉让你面对这些
I'm sorry you had to deal with this.
没事的
- It's okay.
你要惩罚她吗
You gonna punish her?
刚惩罚了
- Oh, I just did.
让她回房♥间就是罚了吗
- By sending her to her room?
不是什么大事 她会懂的
- It's not a big deal. She'll learn her lesson.
她在测试你的底线 杰斯
- She's testing you, Jess.
如果你现在不设置好界限
If you don't set limits now,
之后只会更加糟糕
it's only gonna get worse later on.
她是个好孩子
- She's a good kid.
就是最近经历的事情太多了
She's been going through a lot lately.
我们都是
We all have.
你是说休
- You mean Hugh.
对
- Yes.
她看到一个男的在餐厅被枪杀
She saw a man get shot in the dining room.
你想的话可以放地毯在餐厅
You can put a rug in there if you want to,
但是这改变不了她所经历的
but it's not gonna change what she's going through.
我只是想让她轻松一点
I'm just trying to cut her some slack.
好
- Right.
听着
Look, um,
我说过了 我很抱歉 把休
I've told you that I'm sorry for ever bringing
带入了你们的生活 还
Hugh into your lives, and, um--
我知道 我知道 我没怪你
- I know! I know! I'm not blaming you.
我只是想说
- I'm just saying--
什么
- What?
我不知道我在说什么
- I don't know what I'm saying.
拜托别生气
Just don't be mad, please.
- 我没生气 - 你在生气
- No, I'm not mad. - Yes, you are.
我没有 但我要去跑个步
- I'm not. But I am gonna go for a run.
华盛顿州 华盛顿特区
卡彭桥清洁公♥司♥
华盛顿州 卡彭桥 亨利路93号♥
弗吉尼亚州 阿灵顿
弗吉尼亚州 弗雷德里克县
弗吉尼亚州 温切斯特
西弗吉尼亚 克拉克斯堡
西弗吉尼亚 阿斯伯里
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表