剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
She maxed out at Sephora.
她买♥♥了所有网红推荐的口红
She bought every lip kit a Jenner ever pimped.
听起来像是动机
Sounds like motive to me.
拜托
Come on, man.
珍妮不会因为孩子被宠坏了就杀了她丈夫的
Janine didn't kill her husband because the kid was spoiled.
不 她说服了基拉·麦考尔帮她杀人
No, she convinced Kyra McCall to do it for her.
搭档就跟家人一样
A partnership is like a family.
我理解
I get that.
但有时候正是最亲近的人
But sometimes it's the people we're closest to
伤我们最深
that hurt us the most.
你确定你相信她吗
You sure you trust her?
听着 珍妮是个好警♥察♥
Look, man, Janine's a good cop.
好吗 但我是乱地方出来的
All right? But I'm from Bed-Stuy.
我不信任何人
I don't trust anybody.
我也是
Me either.
法警刚联♥系♥过我
I just got off the phone with the Marshals Service.
拉里不可能没钱
There's no way that Larry was broke.
他和联邦调查局合作之后
He was receiving a monthly stipend
每个月都有钱拿
for cooperating with the feds.
寄到他家的吗 -一个弗莱布许的邮政信箱
Sent to his home address? - A PO box in Flatbush.
所以他可能瞒着他老婆
So he could hide it from his wife.
全部算起来 拉里藏了40多万
All in, Larry socked away over $400,000.
他在吸珍妮的血
He was leeching off Janine
同时悄悄建小金库
and secretly packing his own golden parachute
而贝莉大手大脚刷爆信♥用♥卡♥
while Bailey ran up credit card bills all over town.
如果珍妮知道他藏了钱
Well, if Janine knew he was hiding money from her,
可能就是这件事刺♥激♥到了她
it could be what triggered her.
布鲁克林医院刚刚登记了
Brooklyn Hospital just logged a new visitor
贝莉·刘易斯的新访客 阿琳·阿特金斯
for Bailey Lewis-- Arlene Atkins.
只有家人可以增加新的访客
Only family can add new visitors.
他们有派警♥察♥在她门外守着吗
Was a cop posted outside her door?
对 应该是有的
Yeah, there's supposed to be.
找到了 阿琳·阿特金斯
All right. Arlene Atkins,
几个月前在布鲁克林
arrested a few months ago in Brooklyn
被珍妮·维亚诺警官逮捕
by patrol officer Janine Viano.
她还在监狱里等着审判
She's still in jail awaiting trial.
她们要对贝莉下手 打给医院 我们走
They're coming after Bailey. Call the hospital. Let's go.
有警官遇险 发生枪击
Urgent 10-13. Shots fired.
布鲁克林医院停车场有警官受伤
Officer down in Brooklyn Hospital parking lot.
收到 立刻出警
Copy that. Officer responding.
喂 你在干什么
Hey, what're you doing?
别动
Stop right there.
离我远一点
Get away from me!
救命 来人 救命
Help! Someone help!
来人 救命
Someone help!
救命
Help!
来人 救命
Someone help!
你没事吧 -没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
没事吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
感觉是被下药了
This looks like some kind of hot shot.
我去找个医生来
I'm gonna find a doctor.
好 来
Okay. Come on.
佩恩小姐 能听到我说话吗 能听到我说话吗
Ms. Penn, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
她被下药了 你身上有纳洛酮吗
She's been poisoned. Do you have naloxone on you?
有 -来给我
Yeah. - Let's go. Come on.
好
Okay.
我把她放平
I'm gonna get her onto her back, flat.
好 -就这样
Okay. - That's it.
好 把她的头放下来 慢点
All right. Lower the head. Steady.
好 来
Okay. Come on.
好 我扶住她的头 -好
Okay, I'll hold her head. - All right.
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? - Yeah.
好 1 2 3
Okay. One, two, three.
1 2 坚持住
One, two, come on.
坚持住
Come on.
贝莉 记得我吗
Hey, Bailey. Remember me?
当然 你是那个果冻人
Sure. You're the Jell-O man.
你感觉还好吗
How you feeling?
还好
Okay.
你认识今天那个女人吗
Did you recognize that woman today?
认识 就是昨天那个
Yeah. She's the one from yesterday.
枪击你的那个女人 -还有我爸爸
The lady who shot at you? - And my dad.
她不会再来了
She's never coming back here again.
我保证
I promise.
好
Okay.
你妈妈有没有提到过一个叫基拉的朋友
Did your mom ever mention a friend name Kyra?
我妈死了
My mom died.
抱歉 你继母 珍妮
Sorry. Your stepmom, Janine.
没有 -或许她健身房♥认识的朋友
No. - Maybe someone from her gym?
或者
Or...
应该没有
I don't think so.
她在哪里 为什么不在这里
Where is she? Why isn't she here?
贝莉
Bailey...
这可能很难接受
this'll be hard to hear.
但你应该要知道真♥相♥
But you deserve the truth.
你继母和那个女人
Your stepmom and that lady...
她们计划好杀死你♥爸♥爸
They had a plan to kill your dad.
不
No.
不 不可能的
No, that-- that can't be true.
我也失去过亲近的人
I lost someone very close to me too.
所以我知道你是什么感受
So I know exactly how you're feeling.
但是 我知道这很难相信
But I know this is hard to believe
随着你长大
as you get older...
人是会改变的
people change.
你知道会怎么样吗 -怎么样
And you know what happens? What?
甚至会开始吃果冻
They even start eating Jell-O.
我不会
Not me.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
能来一下吗
Can I borrow you for a sec?
真好吃
It's so good. - Mm-mm.
别碰 -我不会的
Don't touch that. - Oh, I won't.
病房♥楼层都封锁了
Patient floors are all on lockdown.
主要出入口也都有人守着
Main exits are covered.
哈娜和奥提兹正在地毯式搜索
Hana and Ortiz are leading a grid search right now
找阿琳 -那个护士呢
for Arlene. - The nurse?
她会没事的
She's gonna make it.
做得好
Nice work.
维亚诺警官
Officer Viano.
不♥穿♥警服 肯定是放假吧
Out of uniform. It must be your day off.
没有 玛丽修女
No such thing, Sister Mary.
我只是来看看新送来的姑娘
I'm just checking in on my new girl.
她还在这儿吗 -在楼上
She still here? - Upstairs.
已经丢了钥匙 还是我放她进来的
Already lost her key. I had to let her in.
谢了
Thanks.
基拉 我需要你接电♥话♥ 好吗
Kyra, I need you to pick up the phone, okay?
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
回我电♥话♥
I need you to talk to me.
我们只
We just gotta...
我们只需要熬过去 就好了
we just gotta get through this.
你可以相信我的
You can trust me.
那很难
That was tough.
你处理得很好 -谢谢
You were great with her. - Thanks.
你有孩子吗 -没有 你呢
You have kids? - No. You?
两个 英格丽和杰克
Two. Ingrid and Jack.
我这辈子都想不通
I can't for the life of me wrap my head around
为什么会有人找人杀自己女儿
someone sending a person to kill their own daughter.
继女 -也一样
Stepdaughter. - Still.
母爱也是有极限的
Even a mother's love has its limits.
我们找到阿琳了
We found Arlene.
访客证明上的照片显然是基拉
Photo on the visitor's pass is clearly Kyra.
肯定是在停车场跟丢了
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表