剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
恭喜16岁
all: Cheers to 16!
艾米丽 嗨
Emily, hey.
艾米丽 -谢谢你
Emily! - Oh! Thank you.
生日快乐 -谢谢你们过来
Happy birthday! - Thank you for coming.
你们真的不用带礼物的
You didn't have to get me a present.
各位
Everyonel
祝你 -到吃蛋糕的时候了
all: ♪Happy birthday...- Cake time.
生日快乐
all: ♪To you- Aww.
祝你生日快乐
all: ♪Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
♪Happy birthday
亲爱的艾米丽 -谢谢你们
♪Dear Emily- Thank you.
祝你生日快乐
all: ♪Happy birthday to you
艾米丽的妈妈本来应该要讲话的
Emily's mom was supposed to give a speech,
但大家都找不到她
but nobody can find her.
这家人里至少有一半是需要保姆的
I've noticed at least half of this family need babysitters.
这又得拖掉我们半个小时
Well, this will set us back another half hour.
帮我个忙 看看她的麦克风有没有动静
Do me a favor. Check her lav.
没有
No.
一点动静没有
Dead air.
可能她超出接收范围了
Maybe she's out of range.
什么时候不见的
Where'd we lose her?
让我看看
Let me check.
好像是15分钟之前 放烟花的时候
Looks like 15 minutes ago, during the fireworks.
这儿她还有波形
I can see her waveforms here.
听上去她在水边
Sounds like she's by the water.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你不能过来的
You can't be here.
我一定要来见你的
I had to see you.
要是我妈又一次抓到你
If my mom catches you, after last time- -
她就是嘴上说得狠
Oh, she only barks.
不会有事的
She won't bite.
我希望她能喜欢你 特奥
I want her to like you, Theo.
慢慢来 是吧
Give it time, eh?
要是我弄错了 我们就得私奔去自谋生计了
If I'm wrong, then we have to run away and join the circus.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, ma cherie.
杂音很多 但
There's a lot of interference, but...
我感觉她是在跟谁说话
I think she was talking to someone.
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
走 走啊 你得赶紧走
Go, go. You have to get out of here.
艾米 你看到你妈了吗
Em, have you seen your mom?
我的天
Oh, my God.
妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
救命
Help!
快来人啊
Somebody help us!
快来人帮忙啊
Someone help!
妈
Mom!
我昨天晚上做了个很有意思的梦
I had an interesting dream last night.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么程度的梦
Mild, medium, or spicy?
其实我是梦到了你结婚
Actually, it was your wedding day.
那你是做噩梦了
You mean you had a nightmare.
只是让我意识到了
It just made me realize that we actually
我们从来没聊过这个
never had the conversation.
有这个必要吗
And did we need to?
我们也从来都不是认真的啊
It's not like we were ever really official that way.
我知道 是这样
I know. We weren't.
但还是
But still-
而且你知道 雷恩斯救了我一命
And plus, you know, Raines saved my life.
我怎么能这么对他呢
And I wouldn't want to do that to the guy.
什么意思 -抢他的女人
Do what? - Take his girl.
你们俩显然是有点火花的
I mean, you two have a thing, obviously.
你这么说就是恶意了 达米恩
That's a cheap shot, Damian.
这不是坏事啊
Hey, it's not a bad thing.
事实如此
It's just what it is.
我懂的 -不如下一次
I get it. - You know, next time,
你可以直接说是因为我冷处理 所以你很受伤
just say, "I am hurt you cooled things off, Cam. "
来案子了
The case.
V
好了 昨天晚上一位美国女性
AlI right, an American woman was shot and killed
在她位于摩纳哥的自家遭到枪杀
at her home in Monaco last night.
斯密蒂 交给你了
Smitty, the floor is yours.
死者是黛安·兰伯特
Victim's name is Diane Lambert,
死者是黛安·兰伯特
Victim's name is Diane Lambert,
她是福布斯全球百强富豪之一
one of Forbes's top 100 wealthiest worldwide.
她曾经是选美冠军 后来做了模特
She was a former beauty queen turned model
出身于内布拉斯加州奥马哈
from Omaha, Nebraska.
她在巴黎的一场时装秀上遇到了白马王子
Met her Prince Charming at a fashion show in Paris,
结了婚 搬去了法属里维埃拉
got hitched, moved to the French Riviera,
跟他有了个孩子
and had a kid with him.
她丈夫不只是有钱而巳
Now, her husband wasn't just rich.
皮埃尔·兰伯特控制了
Pierre Lambert controlled almost half
摩纳哥近半数的房♥地♥产♥
of Monaco's real estate.
这可是藏在避税天堂的几十亿美元
We're talking billions tucked away in a tax haven.
兰伯特这个姓跟皇室也没区别了
The Lambert name is basically royalty.
几年前他过世之后
And when he died a few years back,
就把王国的钥匙留给了黛安
he left Diane the keys to the kingdom.
她拥有对财产的完全控制权
Full control of the estate.
说到王国 摩纳哥皇室
Now, speaking of kingdom, Monaco's royal family
和兰伯特家关系很好
was close with the Lamberts.
当地警方非常欢迎我们
Local PD is opening their arms to us.
所有相关方都希望尽快破了这个案子
AlI parties want this case in the black.
考虑到黛安的生意规模
Given the scope of Diane's business
和她那庞大的资产净值
and her serious net worth,
动机和嫌犯
we have a lot of potential motives,
都是要多少有多少
and a lot of potential suspects.
你刚才说黛安有个孩子吗
You said Diane also had a kid?
一个十几岁的女儿 艾米丽
A teenage daughter, Emily.
昨晚是她16岁生日派对
It was her sweet 16 party last night.
是她发现了母亲的尸体 -太残忍♥了
She found her mother's body. - Brutal.
这聚会上有目击者吗
Any witnesses at this blowout?
没有人站出来作证
Nobody's come forward,
但是这家人请了摄像师来拍摄这次派对
but the family did hire videographers for the event- -
杰克·希尔和斯宾塞·克拉克 都是美国公民
Jake Hill and Spencer Clark, U. S. citizens.
他们俩声称手里有
These two claim to have a recording
黛安生命最后时刻的录音
of Diane's final moments,
是用无线麦克风录到的
captured through a wireless mic.
好 帕维尔 你跟斯密蒂一起
OK, Powell, you and Smitty team up,
去拜访一下他们
pay them a visit.
雷恩斯 既然你恢复到可以出外勤了
Raines, since you're cleared for field work,
那你和沃一起
it's you and Vo.
老搭档重聚了
Band's back together.
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
小小年纪就失去母亲
Losing your mom when you're that young- -
我无法想象
I can't imagine. - Mm- hmm.
你不跟我们一起去吗
Hey, you're not rolling with us?
不了 得为庭审做准备
Uh, no. Trial prep.
优素福·赛丁的案子要送大陪审团了
Yusuf Sydin is going in front of a grand jury.
我要确保每个细节都到位
I'm making sure I cross every T,
让他再也无法重见天日
so he never sees the sun again.
你干什么呢 赶紧干活儿去啊
What are you doing? Go stretch those legs.
很多有权的人会把钱藏在摩纳哥
The open secret is that many powerful people
而宜是通过房♥地♥产♥ 这已经是公开的秘密了
hide their money in Monaco, and they do it using property.
如果黛安惹错了人
If Diane crossed the wrong person- -
你觉得这句能是
You think this could have been
职业杀手所为吗
a professional hit on her?
目前还无法排除这种可能
We can't rule it out yet.
不管是寡头政♥治♥家还是大毒枭
Everyone from, uh, oligarchs to drug lords
都有在这里买♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥的理由
have a reason to own here.
那黛安作为看门人
I guess Diane being the gatekeeper,
会惹来不少对家吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表