剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
干杯 我爱你 -我爱你
Cheers. I love you. I love you.
伊莱 -嗨
Eli. - Hey.
你们想好客厅要怎么装♥修♥了吗
You had thoughts on the parlor?
当然了 咱们赶紧开始吧
Absolutely. Let's get into it.
我们在考虑把这个柜子
So we were thinking this built- in thing,
全都拆掉
that's going to be a lose.
然后还有这面墙 如果可以的话也全拆了
And then this entire wall, if that's possible.
我们想要更加开放的感觉 唐娜
We were hoping for a more open concept, Donna.
或许可以在这里放张大桌子
Maybe a big table over here.
对她想放个大的台球桌
Yeah, she was thinking like a big pool table here.
-充满整间房♥的那种吧 -他开玩笑的
This entire room, I think. - He is kidding.
在我们开始重新装♥修♥之前
Well, before we begin, the remodeling,
我还得和办公室那边确认一下 还有本地法规
I just need to verify with the office and the local codes
我还以为你就是本地法规的化身呢
I thought you were the local codes.
好极了
Brava.
那我去送点礼 通过这法规
I'll oil the wheels and push it through.
抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
等一下 很快
Two seconds. Just two seconds.
能再过来看一下厨房♥台面吗
Oh, can we take another look at these kitchen countertops?
-你好啊 -你好
·Hi there. - Hello.
我刚看到门口的卡车
I just saw the trucks,
想来欢迎一下你们
and I just wanted to wish your family welcome.
你人真是太好了 先生
That is so kind, Mister- -
我姓莱昂内 但你可以叫我西尔维奥
Leone. But you can call me Silvio.
我就住在街那头
I live down the roacl,
我是布里安娜 你要进来吗
Brianna. Do you want to come inside?
等你们安顿下来吧
When you're settled.
我只是想说一声欢迎来到圣吉米尼亚诺
I just wanted to say welcome to San Gimignano.
-欢迎 -真是太感谢你了
Benvenuti. - Thank you so much.
哦 是谢谢
Oh, I mean, grazie.
不用谢
Di niente.
再见
Ciao,
再见
Ciao.
天啊 伊莱
God. Eli!
怎么了
Yeah?
这也太好了吧
How sweet was this?
哇哦 是有人送来的吗
Wow, did somebody just bring that over?
是啊 隔壁邻居
Yeah, our neighbor next door- - whoa!
你可慢点 速度恶魔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! - Easy, speed demon.
不能在家里跑 亨利
No running in the house, Henry.
抱歉 妈
Sorry, Mom.
我能再喝一杯果汁吗
Can I have another juice, please?
我觉得你喝的已经够多了
Hm, I think you've had enough, bud.
不一定吧 孩子他妈
Oh, I don't know about that, Mom.
大家都在庆祝
Everybody's celebrating in here.
再来一杯又怎么了
What's one more?
现在房♥子里比较忙乱
So there's a lot going on in here right now.
你要不要去外面玩
Do you maybe want to play in the yard?
我听说外面可能埋着恐龙骨头呢
I heard there might be dinosaur bones buried out there.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
别忘了穿外套
Don't forget your jacket.
嗨
Hello.
再过几年 这地方的房♥价
The price of this place is going to double
肯定会翻倍 -真的吗
in the next couple years. - Really?
是啊 -你保证吗
Yeah. - Promise?
我保证
Yes, I do.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
亨利
Henry?
亨利 -亨利
Henry! ·Henry?
宝贝 你在哪里
Baby? Where are you?
亨利 -亨利
Henry! ·Henry!
回答我
Answer me!
亨利 你在哪里啊
Henry, where are you, buddy?
那是什么
What is that?
亨利 亨利
Henry? Henry?
亨利 -亨利
Henry? - Henry!
先告诉我地堡里是什么东西
Let me know what's in the bunker first.
福雷斯特探员 我是费拉拉探长
Agent Forrester, I'm Inspector Ferrara.
早上好 请跟我来
Buongiorno. Please follow me.
最新情况如何
What's the latest?
发现了一个地堡
A subterranean bunker.
但这和那孩子有什么关系还不清楚
Though its connection to the child remains a mystery.
有监控之类的吗
Security cameras or CCTV?
托斯卡纳乡下都是农民和养老的
Rural Tuscany is agriculture and pensioners.
这里没那么多监控
This is far from a surveillance state.
你们的人有什么推论了吗
Does your team have a working theory?
考虑到孩子的年纪和父母听到的尖叫
Considering the child's age and the screams overheard,
这不是单纯失踪人口
this isn't a missing persons.
这是一起绑♥架♥案
It's kidnapping.
我们想过一遍目击者名单
We'd love to give your witness list a once- over.
当然了
Of course.
我们在挨家挨户排查 但你们也看到了
We've been doing some door to door, but as you can see,
这里房♥屋分布挺散的
the plots are quite spread out.
好 先让我们去看看地堡
AII right, let's see that bunker first.
我们本来不确定这里是谁的地方
We were uncertain who this belonged to,
直到我们找到了这个
until we found this- -
Arcangelo Gabriele
Arcangelo Gabriele.
大天使加布里埃尔
Gabriel the Archangel.
桑吉内塔黑♥手♥党♥的守护神
Patron Saint of the Sanguineta Mafia.
意大利最强大的犯罪集团
The most powerful crime syndicate in Italy.
是欧洲最强大的
In Europe.
这样的地堡一般是用来做毒品交接
Bunkers like these normally act as a drop pad for drugs
或者黑♥手♥党♥成员的安全屋的
or a safe haven for mafiosos.
经营着千亿犯罪帝国 却只能辗转地堡
Running a $100 billion empire but living bunker to bunker.
真是好甜蜜的生活 -是啊
La dolce vita. - Mm- hmm.
等本地鉴证科完成工作
Now, once local forensics is through,
我们在布达佩斯的同事就会进行残留物分♥析♥
my team back in Budapest will run a residue analysis,
看看这里之前藏的是什么
shed some light on what was stashed here.
关于这一点 我们找到了这个
On that topic, we did find this.
这本来是在门上的 被钳子剪断了
This was on the door, severed by bolt cutters.
不管他们在这里藏了什么
Whatever they were keeping here,
都有人试图窃取 对吧
somebody tried to steal it, right?
不只是试图 他们把货全偷走了
Not just tried. They cleared it out.
问题是这和那孩子有什么关系
Question is how it's tethered to the boy.
本地警方似乎觉得这二者没什么关系
Local police don't seem all too convinced.
如果你觉得绑♥架♥案发生地点下的黑♥手♥党♥地堡
Well, if you're telling me a Mafia bunker
和绑♥架♥案没关系的话
underneath an abduction site is not connected,
那你真是太好骗了
I got a bridge to sell you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的有必要问这么多问题吗
A- are all these questions really necessary?
伊莱 联调局他们只是想帮忙
Eli, the FBI, they just want to help.
我们知道的已经都告诉你们了 好吗
We already told you everything we know, OK?
你们为什么不在外面找我们儿子呢
Why aren't you out there looking for our son?
我无法想象二位现在的感受
I can't imagine what you two are going through.
但要找回亨利 我们首先需要建立时间线
But bringing Henry home starts with creating a timeline.
好
OK, um- -
好
OK, um- -
我也跟本地警♥察♥说了
Like I told the local cop,
我们上周才刚到意大利
we just arrived in Italy last week.
在搬家之前稍微旅游了一下
We were doing a little sightseeing before moving day.
这种情况下 大部分绑匪
In cases like this, most abductors
都是孩子所信任的人
are people the child trusts.
我们在意大利都没什么认识的人
We barely even know anybody in this whole damn country.
这怎么可能呢
I don't know how that makes any sense.
上一周里是否有任何可疑人物
Did anyone suspicious approach you or Henry
接近你们或者是亨利 -没 没有
in the last week? - No, no.
好 那你们过去是否认识一此
OK, was there anyone from your past
想伤害你们或者你们儿子的人呢
who would want to harm you or your son?
不 没有这种人
No. Nobody.
你们的经济状况算好吗
Would you say that you two are well off?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表