剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
我跟你说清楚了 我会自卫的
I'm telling you right now I will defend myself.
那最好
Nothing would make me happier.
帕维尔
Powell!
现在你知道害怕是什么感觉了吧
And now you know what it's like to be afraid.
你个没骨头的混♥蛋♥
You spineless prick.
像那些被你侵害的女孩一样害怕
Afraid like all those girls you preyed on.
滚蛋 -达米恩 拜托 开门
Back off. - Damian, come on, open up.
达米恩 -她们在哪里
·Damian. - Where are they?
告诉我
Tell mel
不
Oh, no.
给我个地址 我就住手
Give an address and I'll stop.
你去死吧
Go to hell.
地址
·The address!
这是在干什么 -门卡住了
·What is the problem? - Uh, door's jammed.
达米恩 你那边再试试
Damian, try again on your side.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
告诉我
Tell mel
达米恩
Damian!
你刚刚给了我免罪金牌 傻♥逼♥
You just handed me my ticket out of here, slick.
立刻出去
Out now.
我的脖子动不了了
Oh, I can barely move my neck.
他没事 -出去
He's fine. - Out!
听着 如果我因为这事儿被找麻烦
Look, man, if I get jammed up over this,
那我们就得找个地方好好聊聊清楚了
you and I are going to go into a room and hash it out.
你明白吗
You understand?
是他先动手的 -是吗
He made the first move. - Yeah?
是他用椅子卡的门吗
He wedge the chair under the door too?
那只是为了吸引他注意
It was just to get his attention.
马尔科夫局长要找你们聊聊
Director Markov would like a word in his office.
我之前跟你们说什么来着 别这么莽
What did I tell you about cowboy behavior?
还有被害女性下落不明呢
There's still women out there.
你给我闭嘴 斯密蒂 你盯着他
Shut up. Smitty, stay on him.
不许再说任何话
And not another word to anybody.
他本来都要告诉我了
He was just about to tell me.
你没听到卡梅说的吗 闭嘴
Did you not hear Cam? Shut up.
肖要对帕维尔探员这个人
Shaw wants to press charges
提起诉讼
against Agent Powell personally,
而且还要告联调局和我们警局
but also against the FBI and my own department.
你没看到帕维尔的样子吗 他眼角都被打开裂了
Did you not see Powell? He has a gash over his eye.
肖会留在这里 你们需要离开
Shaw will stay here. You will leave.
至于你们是自愿走还是被强制走
And whether your exit is voluntary or by force,
那就取决于你们了
it is up to you.
那就取决于你们了
it is up to you.
我们可以走正式途径质疑马尔科夫的决定
We can formally challenge Markov's decision.
机会渺茫 但我可以打些电♥话♥试试
It's a long shot, but I can make some calls.
我觉得吸引更多方面的注意
I'm not sure getting more eyes on this
可能不是个好主意
is the smartest play.
还有什么好主意吗 达米恩
Any more bright ideas, Damian?
福雷斯特来电♥话♥了
Forrester's calling.
接过来
Patch him through.
什么情况了
What's the latest?
他们要求我们 -帕维尔
Well, we have been asked- - - Powell.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
我和肖推搡了两下
me and Shaw tussled.
什么叫推搡
Define tussled.
能静音一下吗
Mute it a second?
等一下啊
Hang tight.
马尔科夫局长是黑警
Director Markov's dirty.
肖的律师一直在给他钱
Shaw's lawyer has been paying him off.
你们找个安全的地方给我回电♥话♥
Call me back from a secure location.
2分钟后
Two minutes.
瓦西尔·马诺洛夫 肖的律师
Vasil Manolov, Shaw's lawyer.
他的客户名单
His client list reads like
跟保加利亚的通缉犯名单没什么差别
a who's who of Bulgaria's most wanted.
我和团队花了一点时间才找到他的罪证
Took me and the team a while to dig up dirt
因为他做事很小心
because he's methodical
都是用一次性手♥机♥ 还会洗钱
about using burners and washing cash,
但他的出庭照片上显示他有戴运动手环
but his court photos all showed him wearing a Fitbit.
凯尔找到了他的定位记录
Kyle got a readout of his step log.
每个月一次
Once a month,
马诺洛夫会从一个和肖相关的有限公♥司♥那里取出现金
Manolov takes out cash from an LLC tied to Shaw
然后走到街对面一家
then walks to a safe deposit box facility
叫超西古伦的保险服务机构
across the street called UltraSiguren.
监控录像显示 马诺洛夫开了一个
Now, security cams show Manolov accessing a box
登记在G·马尔科夫名下的保险柜
UltraSiquren registered to a G. Markov.
马尔科夫的名字是安东
Markov's first name is Anton.
但是保加利亚有一个叫格奥尔基·马尔科夫的作家
But there was a Bulgarian author, Georgi Markov.
他是一位对共♥产♥主义直言不讳的政♥治♥活动家
He was a political activist who spoke out about communism.
安东经常在社交媒体上引用他的话
Anton quotes him a bunch in his social media.
或许他角了自己最喜欢的作者来做化名
Maybe he used his favorite author as an alias.
所以如果马尔科夫确实泄漏了搜查令
So if Markov did leak the warrant,
所以如果马尔科夫确实泄漏了搜查令
So if Markov did leak the warrant,
那他一开始就不想让我们办这个案子
he wanted us off the case from the jump.
如果我们能证明马尔科夫受贿
If we can prove Markov is on the take,
那欧洲刑♥警♥组织就足够推♥翻♥他的决定了
that is enough for Europol to override him.
但我们得打开那个保险柜
But we need access to that box.
我们要怎么让马尔科夫
How the hell are we supposed to get Markov
批准搜查他自己脏钱的搜查令呢
to approve a warrant to search his own stash?
靠杜波夫
It's Dobrev.
如果这里还有正派人
If anybody's going to do the right thing around here,
那就一定是她 -有消息及时上报
she will. - Keep us posted.
斯密蒂 你跟我来
Smitty, you and me.
卡梅 我想跟你说 我愿意承担责任
Cam, I want you to know I'll take the heat if
这事儿如果能在职责办解决都算你走运
You'll be lucky if this stops at OPR.
安娜 我知道我们在这里是外人
Ana, I know we're guests here,
而且你也得服从命令
and there is a chain of command,
但我们需要你绕过你的上司做点事
but we need you to go around your boss.
为什么
Why?
因为这案子可能跟他有关系
Because it may involve him.
格奥尔基·马尔科夫
Georgi Markov?
是的 他的我的英雄你了解他吗
Yes, a hero of mine. Are you familiar with him?
我知道他在70年代
I know that he was a broadcaster
是BBC的主持人
in the Beeb in the '70s.
在他到伦敦之前
Before finding his way to London,
格奥尔基·马尔科夫因为批评政♥府♥
Georgi Markov fled Bulgaria
而被迫逃离保加利亚
for speaking out about the government.
他最后被下毒杀害了
He was eventually poisoned.
他的同胞背叛了他
His own countrymen turned on him.
是啊 悲剧的故事
Yes. Tragic story.
所以有什么我可以帮到你们的吗
So how can I help?
我们需要你秘密查看一份文档
We need you to look at a file confidentially.
我会尽力的
I'll certainly do what I can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 我以为我已经让他们把文件发过来了
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I had the file transfer,
但好像还没有
but I guess I didn't.
是什么文件
What is- - what's the file?
还是直接给你看更好
Well, it's just easier to show it to you,
我们马上回来
so we'll be right back.
是杜波夫 拿了肖的钱的人是她
It's Dobrev. She's the one in Shaw's back pocket.
去找马尔科夫
Go to Markov.
告诉他 他下属里出了个叛徒
Tell him he's got a snake in his ranks.
让他逼她一把 她就会供出肖
He leans on her, she flips on Shaw.
这也不一定能让他忘记
That may not make him forget why he sent
他一开始为什么要我们滚蛋
us packing in the first place.
斯密蒂如果你直接去找欧洲刑♥警♥组织
Smitty, if you go straight to Europol- -
我们有什么证据呢
With what proof?
我们还是得开那个保险柜
We still need access to that safe deposit box.
或许我们可以让杜波夫自己交出证据
Maybe we get Dobrev to deliver the proof herself.
我们拿到了肖的一些账本
We accessed some of Shaw's books
有一行吸引了我们的注意
and there's one line item of particular interest,
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表