剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
肖会把女孩们关在那里
Shaw keeps the girls there
直到确认她们年纪够大 够柔顺
until they're deemed old enough and pliant enough.
柔顺
Pliant?
为了什么 还是说我最好别知道为了什么
For what? Or do I want to know?
塞尔维亚妓院
Serbian brothels.
1989年这里的共♥产♥主义倒台之后
When communism collapsed here in 1989,
国家出资的建筑项目一夜之间
state- funded construction projects
就被冻结了 像工厂 学校
were frozen overnight and Soviet facilities
发电厂和监狱这样的苏联设施
like factories, schools, power plants,
都被留在原地任其腐烂
and prisons were all left to rot.
所以人口贩子有的是地方
So traffickers have their pick of buildings
来藏匿被害人
to stash their victims.
而且保加利亚警方也不帮忙
And Bulgarian police haven't been any help either.
我以为马尔科夫只是个坐办公室的
I thought Markov was just a pencil- pusher.
我以为马尔科夫只是个坐办公室的
I thought Markov was just a pencil- pusher.
但你觉得他有可能是受贿的吗
But do you think that he could be on the take?
是的
I do.
但我一直没能证明这一点
But I was never able to prove it.
找到了
Found it.
幻火所产生的一切收益
All the money coming out of FantasyFire
最后都到了一个肖名下的账户
was routed to one account controlled by Shaw
在一家名为阿布拉克萨斯的大型加密货币银行里
parked at a major crypto bank called Abraxas,
这家银行是以塞尔维亚为据点的
first launched out of Serbia.
好 把这个发给雷恩斯
Yes. Send this to Raines.
让他立刻去申请搜查令
Tell him to get that warrant ASAP.
我反复检查过日期了
I double checked the date.
我有空会尽快看的
I'll review it at my earliest convenience.
我就在这儿等着
I'l wajt.
没人
Clear.
他没试图开着一辆红色法拉利跑路
I'll give him credit for not trying to sneak out of town
还是值得肯定的
in a red Ferrari.
我们上次来的时候
Could've sworn that Previa was tarped
那辆丰田大霸王是盖着罩布的吧
last time we were here.
没事 没有
No problems. No.
降级不少啊
It's quite the downgrade.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Kiss my ass.
你也是 出来
You too, out.
劳拉
Laura?
你可以走了
You're free to go.
如果你想飞回托莱多
If you want to fly back to Toledo,
我们可以找大使♥馆♥帮忙安排
we can arrange that with the embassy.
我就在这儿等着
I'll wait here.
劳拉
Laura.
马克可能不会回家了
Mark might not be going home.
这你是懂的吧
You understand that, right?
我不是在等他
I'm not waiting for him.
我在等伊内斯
I'm waiting for Ines.
伊内斯·罗德里戈在哪里
Where is Ines Rodriguez?
大概在一个充满伤害的世界里吧
Probably in a world of hurt.
什么意思
Meaning what?
是个顶层的人把我牵扯进来的
Someone at the top pulled me into this.
我可以告诉你们整件事是由谁控制的
I can tell you who's running the entire thing.
相信我等你们弄清楚那人是谁
And trust me, when you find out who he is,
你们能救下的
you're going to be saving
就绝对不止20个姑娘了
a hell of a lot more than 20 girls.
但我要全部豁免
But I want full immunity.
不要跟这家伙谈协议
Do not make a deal with this guy.
他会给你一点东西让总部点头
He'll give you just enough to get HQ on board,
但他肯定是不会供出真正老大的
but he's never going to roll over on the big boss.
只有他的情报帮助我们完成逮捕 协议才会有效
The deal would only hold if his intel led to arrests.
如果这是个扳倒整个犯罪网络的机会呢
If there's a chance we could take down the whole network,
你想想我们能救下多少女孩
think of all those girls we could save.
不 玻利维亚的那家伙也是这样
No. That guy in Bolivia, same deal.
结果他把我们耍了 给自己争取了个好协议
Strung us along far enough to get himself a soft landing.
是 但现在我们面对的不是他
Yeah, but we're not dealing with him right now.
而且这也由不得你决定
And it's not your call to make.
同样的人 同一套把戏
It's the same guy, same playbook!
我都说了 -达米恩
I'm telling you! - Damian.
你冷静点
Bring it down a notch.
好吧
Yeah.
副局长不同意
The assistant director isn't going for it.
你跟他说 找到那个失踪美国女孩的机会
Well, tell him that our window
现在越来越小了
is closing fast for finding our missing American.
我说了 也不行
I did. No dice.
而且这可能还牵扯到
And that there could be an additional 20 women
另外20个东欧女人
from Eastern Europe mixed up in this.
斯科特 我是百分百站你这边的 但这是个面子问题
Scott, I'm with you 100%. But it's a PR thing.
在迈阿密的事情之后 总部担心肖再次脱钩
After Miami, HQ is afraid of losing Shaw again
会导致社会批判我们
and getting crucified for it,
所以现在一切都得走官方程序
so everything has got to go through official channels only,
也就是让司法部来参与
which means bringing in the DOJ.
行 好吧
OK, so fine.
那我们把手里的资料发给检察官
Then we send the U. S. attorney everything we got.
给出我们的建议
Give them our recommendation.
司法部要派人亲自到场
DOJ wants someone there in person
才肯谈协议
before any deal is offered.
那这要多少时间
Well, what time frame are we talking here?
三天
Three days?
三天之后 这些女人就会四散到欧洲各地
In three days, these women will be scattered
天知道他们会逼迫她们做什么 铸博
all over Europe being made to do God knows what, Jubal.
我知道这很糟心
It sucks, I know.
你可以想办法去骗过肖
And you can try selling Shaw or whatever the hell you want
但正式的协议
to sell them, but official deal,
必须得按规矩来
it's got to be by the books.
行 好吧
Yeah. OK.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man.
你安排好了告诉我
Let me know how you want to proceed.
喂 -卡梅
·Hello? - Cam.
告诉肖 他的刑期会被大幅削减
Tell Shaw his sentence will be significantly reduced.
司法部会同意的
The DOJ will sign off,
但我们现在就需要能证明他诚意的信息
but we're going to need good faith info right now.
收到
Copy that.
支票已经在信封里了 你们就准备这么骗我吗
Check's in the mail? That's what you're selling me?
在你告诉我们那些姑娘在哪里之后
We will work out the particulars of your deal
我们再讨论协议细节
after you tell us where the girls are.
那就没得谈
Then no deal.
马克 这是你现在最好的机会了
Mark, this is the best you're going to get.
但你必须得立刻答应
But you need to say yes right now
不然司法部就会把全部罪名压到你身上
or the DOJ lets you take the full ride.
我要白纸黑字写清楚一切联邦罪名均豁免
Plea deal in writing, all federal charges dropped,
要检察官签字 否则
signed by a U. S. attorney, or...
就滚蛋
piss off.
这不可能
Ain't happening.
我们得再跟福雷斯特通话
We need to get Forrester back on the phone.
达米恩刚进去了
Uh, Damian just went in there.
伊内斯和其他女孩在哪里
Where's Ines and the other girls?
问你同事去
Talk to your colleagues.
我已经把要求说得够清楚的了
I'm done walking you through what I want.
达米恩 开门
Damian, open up.
听着 老兄 让另外两个人进来
Listen, man, let the other two back in here.
我一直是在跟他们谈
They're the ones I've been dealing with.
达米恩 开门
Damian! Open up!
你会告诉我那些姑娘在哪里的
You're going to tell me where those girls are.
相信我
Trust me.
达米恩
Damian!
你要是对我动手 我绝对会让你丢工作的
I'll have your job if you lay one finger on me.
如果能救下那些女孩
I got no problem throwing my career away
就算被开除我也一点怨言都没有
if it means saving those girls.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
听着 如果你再过来 我会自卫的
Listen, you come any closer, I will defend myself.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表