剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
要么是交易出问题
either a deal gone south,
要么是他看到了一些不该看的事情
or he witnessed something he shouldn't have.
几内亚湾
The Gulf of Guinea
是西非的可♥卡♥因♥门户
is West Africa's cocaine corridor,
荷兰又是全球的可♥卡♥因♥中转站
and the Netherlands, a global cocaine hub.
我调查了他们的财务状况
I looked into their financials.
卡洛斯基买♥♥了一张今早从阿姆斯特丹
Karloski purchased a flight from Amsterdam to Boston
到波士顿的机票
that left this morning.
维尔曼船长可没跟我说
Well, Captain Veerman failed to mention
他不参加下一次出航啊
he was bailing on the next trip.
他从海军退伍是为了去赚钱
Well, he quit the navy for financial opportunities,
所以可能他是参与了非法赚钱活动
so maybe he was just lining his pockets
然后想要抽身 -有线索了
and then wanted out. - Got a lead.
这艘船在阿姆斯特丹海岸出航时
When the ship reached service off the coast of Amsterdam,
卡洛斯基给马萨诸塞州的一家律所打了电♥话♥
Karloski placed a call to a law firm in Massachusetts.
他叔叔吉姆·布里格斯 是那里的一位律师
His uncle, Jim Briggs, is one of the attorneys.
把他喊醒
Wake him up.
我 我不相信
I just- - I don't believe it.
我
I just- -
我最后一次见瑞安 他
Last time I saw Ryan, he, uh,
刚从学院毕业
graduated from the Academy.
他有着大好前程
He had everything in front of him.
您先缓缓
Just take all the time you need.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是这样
Well...
他来找我寻求法律建议 我就知道出事了
I knew something was wrong when he came to me for legal advice.
我还提醒了他一下 说我不是刑辩律师
I had to remind him I don't specialize in criminal law.
什么样的法律建议
What sort of legal advice?
他一直在说各种假设
He kept tossing around hypotheticals.
说如果有人在公海上
What charges would someone be looking at
目击了一些非法活动但却不报告
if they witnessed something illegal
会面对什么样的罪名
0 in international waters, uh, but didn't report it?
我问他具体是指什么
I asked him what it was.
他说走私
Uh, he said smuggling.
毒品吗
Drugs?
是人
People.
如果这些男的真的在走私人口
If these yobs are really smuggling people,
那这就是一条欧洲刑♥警♥组织从未发现过的路径
this is a route that Europol has never seen before.
非洲的萨赫勒地区是一个充满暴♥力♥武装分子
The Sahel is a region in Africa with violent militants
资源又有限的地区
and limited resources- -
移♥民♥应该就是来自于这个地区
likely where the migrants would be coming from.
我们要找的是足够大
We're looking for locations large enough
能够在船员眼皮子底下藏住移♥民♥的地方
to hide migrants underneath the nose of the crew.
一般来说这些人都是装在集装箱里运的
They're usually transported in shipping containers,
但这船是自航式挖泥船
but since we're looking at a hopper dredger,
最大的可能就是船身
the hull is our best bet.
容易进入 外侧的人可以
It's easy access, where someone on the outside
提供食水 空桶
could provide food, water, empty buckets.
低身
Get down.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Let's go
这就怪了
That's weird.
过来
Come here.
闻起来像是漂白水的味道
Smells like bleach.
他们做了深度清洁
They deep- cleaned it.
我们这是在挖已经空了的矿
We are digging in an empty mine.
他们肯定是在上一次出航时转运了移♥民♥
Must've transported migrants on the last trip.
我需要其他证据来发布逮捕令
I'lI need something else to issue arrest warrants- -
假护照 或者文件之类的
uh, fake passports, documents maybe.
这肯定不是一个人能干出来的
No way this was a one- man operation.
塞古
"Sekou"?
这是阿富汗那边的男人名字
Uh, It's a male given name from Africa.
不算铁证 但也算是线索了
Not a smoking gun but something to go off.
把人塞在这里面几周 甚至几个月吗
Cramming people in here for weeks, if not months?
他们很有可能因为中暑 窒息而死啊
I mean, they could have died from heat stroke, suffocation.
可能确实有人因此而死
Maybe some did.
你还记得那个在塞内加尔打劫他的人吗
You remember that guy who ripped him off in Senegal?
瑞安是会为自己站出来的人
Yeah, now, Ryan could stand up for himself.
他们来收钱 他不想付
They came to collect, he didn't wanna pay.
要是他付了就好了
I wish he would have.
别吧
Ah, don't tell me.
你们还没弄清楚吗
You still haven't figured this out?
我们希望能请你们去警局
We'd appreciate it if you could come by this station
回答一些后续问题
and answer some follow- up questions.
让我猜猜 那个出来卖♥♥了好多年的老妓♥女♥
Oh, let me guess- - the career hooker
说自己跟这事儿没关系是吧
with 2, 000 miles on her tires denied all involvement.
谁会想到呢
Who would have thought, huh?
一个下♥贱♥的妓♥女♥居然会欺骗联调局
Some skank prostitute lying to a Fed.
我会回答你们的问题的
I'lI answer your questions.
这是搞什么
What is this?
如果你是无辜的 我建议你也这么做
If you're innocent, I suggest you do the same.
你现在是想跟我说什么
What are you trying to say to me right now?
我觉得他已经说得很清楚了 你让开点吧
I think he's already said it. Why don't you just back up.
你该不会是刚刚袭击了一位联邦探员吧
You didn't just assault a federal agent, did you?
不 没事 我没什么要隐瞒的
No, that's fine. I got nothing to hide.
挺好
Good.
我们走吧
Let's go.
阿曼达接了一份联调局的新工作
Amanda accepted a new position with the FBI
涉及到危险行动
that involves dangerous operations.
她之前保证过她不会出现场的
She promised she wouldn't be doing fieldwork.
她说谎 -我们救下了一个六岁的小女孩
That was a lie. - We saved a six- year- old girl!
你知道我前妻身上现在有枪伤吗
Do you know that my ex has a gunshot wound?
我女儿是匈牙利公民
My daughter is a Hungarian citizen,
现在她有危险
and her safety's at risk.
霍尔瓦特先生 你为什么觉得自己作为单亲父亲
Mr. Horvath, why do you feel you can take on sole custody
可以承担起单独监护呢
as a single parent?
他不是一个人 我们订婚了
He won't be. We are engaged.
我为拉斯洛做出了很多妥协
I've made every allowance for Laszlo
就为了让莉莉能够和他的家人一起成长
so that Lili cou]d grow up with his family.
我不只放弃了自己在美国的生活
Not only did I give up my life in the U. S. ,
我还做一份远低于我能力水平的工作
I took a job below my skill level
做了七年
for seven years
就为了能在匈牙利养大她
so that we could raise her in Hungary.
布达佩斯已经成为了我的家
Budapest has become my home.
现在我得到了梦寐以求的工作 我是不会放弃的
And now that I have my dream job, I'm not giving it up.
这不是为了伤害你 阿曼达
This isn't to hurt you, Amanda.
我这么做是为了莉莉 -你是为了她
I am doing this for Lili. - You're doing this for her!
请大家都冷静一点
Please calm down, everyone.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
但不幸的是 塔特小姐在离开匈牙利时
But, unfortunately, Ms. Tate won't be able to take Lili
是不能带莉莉一起离开的
outside of the country when she leaves.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我想私下和我的客户谈谈
I'd like to discuss this with my client in private.
当然了
Of course.
这是布达佩斯移♥民♥处来的
It's from the immigration office in Budapest.
拉斯洛要对你在匈牙利
Laszlo is going after your ability
生活的能力下手
to live in Hungary.
下个月起 你就将失去
You will no longer have a valid Hungarian visa
有效的匈牙利签证了
as of next month.
这是什么意思
Meaning?
他要撤回他对你签证的支持
He's revoking his sponsorship.
你必须要回到美国
You'll have to return to the U. S.
和移♥民♥局搞定这件事
to hash this out with Immigration.
但是
But.
我们可以还价
we could make a counteroffer.
比如什么
Like what?
你回到原来安全的工作岗位
You go back to your old job, nice and safe.
暂时给他七成的监护权
Give him 70%custody for now.
他必须要签署文书 确保你能留在这里
He has to sign the paperwork so you can stay in the country.
卡洛斯基被杀时 是背对着一个
Karloski was killed with his back turned
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表