剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
Not now.
纽约那边在通讯频道上了
I've got New York on the comms link.
你该去接了
You should get that.
正在接通 -好
Putting it through now. - OK.
嗨 你们队员还好吗
Hey. How's your team?
嗨 铸博
Hey, Jubal.
大家都好 多亏了你
Everybody's good, thanks to you.
好 那真是太好了
AlI right. That's great to hear.
当然了 我很乐意帮忙
And of course, I'm happy to help.
听着 我们这边或许有点材料
So listen, we might have a fulcrum on our end
能用来和赛丁的保镖谈判 -好
to leverage Sydin's bodyguard. - Uh- huh.
谁共享一下屏幕
Can someone screen- share this thing?
收到了吗 -收到了
Hey. Yoy gotji? - Yeah, we got it.
好 所以在过去两年里
AlI right, so for the past two years,
德米尔·艾哈迈德一直在给他在布鲁克林
Demir Ahmad has been wiring money to his relatives
贝里奇的亲戚汇款
in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.
德米尔的妈妈 妹妹 叔叔 两个阿姨 一共20万
Demir's mother, sister, uncle, two aunts, 200K total.
这些钱款极有可能是非法活动获取的
These funds are likely from illegal activity.
所以考虑到这混♥蛋♥即将面临的起诉
So in light of the anticipated charges against this scumbag,
我们可以上刑法 起诉他们电汇诈骗
we can Title 18 their ass, and stack on wire fraud,
洗钱 还有敲诈勒索
money laundering, and racketeering.
你完蛋了 你心里清楚
You're cooked. You know that.
你现在唯一能做的
The only power that you have right now
就是救你的家人
is to save your family.
把你所知道的关于优素福·赛丁的一切都告诉我们
Give us Yusuf Sydin, everything about him,
尤其是他是怎么指使你炸掉那栋楼的
in particular, him instructing you to blow up that building.
如果你告诉我们 我就拿走这些照片
If you do that, I will take all these photos,
直接扔掉
and I'll throw them in the trash.
如果你不配合 那纽约的联调局办公室
If you don't, the FBI offices in New York,
他们已经把逮捕令准备好了
they have warrants ready.
他们会把你全家人都抓起来
They will swoop in and lock them all up.
看着我
Look at me.
这样他们是真的要去坐牢的
They're going to do real time,
毕竟是给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供实际支持
starting with material support to a terrorist.
所以你选谁
So who's it going to be, hmm?
选他们还是他
Them or him?
一切
Everything.
每一步
Every move.
优素福·赛丁都知道吗 -当然
Yusuf Sydin was aware? - Of course.
炸联调局办公室呢
The bombing at the FBI offices?
他给我的指示是不惜一切代价
I was given instruction by him to do whatever,
不管要做什么 要毁什么 要杀谁都可以
destroy whatever, eliminate whoever
只要确保杀死奥利维亚·索顿
as long as Olivia Thornton was killed.
短♥信♥都在我手♥机♥上
I have all the texts on my mobile.
我把密♥码♥给你
I'll give you the password.
我要接受
I would like to accept the deal
昨天的那个协议
offered to me yesterday.
全部坦白 全部透明
Full disclosure, full transparency,
所有交易 所有联♥系♥人
every transaction, every contact,
一切
everything.
我理解
I understand.
复仇的滋味好吗
Is it sweet, your revenge?
像蜂蜜一样甜
Like honey.
接下来交给我吧 福雷斯特探员
I'll take it from here, Agent Forrester.
匈牙利警方的指挥中心有个内鬼
The Hungarian police had a mole working at dispatch.
是他把消息透露给了赛丁和德米尔
He was giving info to Sydin and Demir.
他们想问 你要不要参加游街示众
They want to know if you want to be in on the perp walk.
不了 交给他们吧 我要去看雷恩斯
No. That is all theirs. I'm gonna go see Raines.
你现在是什么情况
What's your situation?
我是总部的主管情报分♥析♥师
Um, supervisory intelligence analyst at HQ division
在康纳利外交官手下工作
under Legat Connelly.
你做得开心吗
Are you happy?
不太开心
Not really.
或许外派小组可以有你的一席之地
I may have a place for you on the Fly Team.
保持联♥系♥
Keep your phone on.
明白
Yes, sir.
显然还得做理疗
PT for a bit, obviously.
但恢复期间坐坐办公室 完全没问题
But desk duty during my recovery? No sweat.
我已经买♥♥好骨折助行车了
I already ordered a couple knee scooters.
周三应该就能到 -你真的太离谱了
Should be here by Wednesday. - You're unbelievable.
这只是小小挫折
This? Temporary setback.
我说过要在这个职位上完成的事情
Everything I said I'd accomplish on this job,
我还是会去把它做成的
I'm still getting done.
你不想回美国复健吗
You don't want to rehab back in the States?
绝对不要 我哪儿都不去
Hell, no. I'm not going anywhere.
我
I, uh- -
我就是想说声谢谢
I just want to say thanks.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
那就好好干活
Kick some ass then.
让这一切都值得
Make all this worthwhile.
你放心
You can count on it.
你姐姐琼 她会为你骄傲的 杰米
Your sister, June, she'd be proud of you, Jamie.
我知道你对她的承诺有多重要
I know how important your promise to her was.
你知道吗 当我接下这任务的时候
You know, when I took this assignment,
我知道自己会去见证欧洲风光
I knew I'd get to see Europe.
在我内心深处 如果我不得不
And in the back of my mind, if I ever had
跟我在乎的人告别
to say goodbye to someone, someone I cared about,
那我想在火车站告别
I wanted it to be at a train station.
我感觉应该是在费里尼电影里看到的
I think I saw it in a Fellini movie.
所以你要我在火车启动的时候
So do you want me to run along the platform
顺着站台跟车跑
when the train's leaving,
敲窗户 求你不要走吗
bang on the window, beg you not to leave?
我真的会这么干的哦 -不用了
Because I will. - That's OK.
过来
Ah, come here.
别逼自己太紧 斯科特
Go easy on yourself, Scott.
不用给自己那么大压力
Not everything you carry needs to be carried.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表