剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
如果还有其他办法呢
What if there's another way?
林泽 只需要让他们分个心就可以了
Linzer, all they need is a distraction.
打电♥话♥过去
Make the call.
导弹
A missile?
美国不会轰炸盟友国的
America doesn't drop bomb on allied nations.
你在虚张声势 -我也希望我是在虚张声势
You're bluffing. - I wish I were.
但是大概还有2分钟 导弹就要来了
But in about two minutes, it's gonna drop
大家都得一起粉身碎骨
and we're all gonna be nothing but that pink dust.
他说的是真话
He's telling the truth.
我们没时间了
We have very little time.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
这俩我要慢慢折磨
I'm gonna take my time with these two.
但你 我不会在你身上浪费子弹的
But you, I am not gonna waste more than one single bullet.
对不起了 兄弟
Sorry, brother.
该去见上帝了
Time to meet God.
走 走 走 到车后面去
Go, go, go. Get behind the car.
趴下 快趴下
Down. Get down.
斯科特 开辆车过来
Scott, bring a car.
加布 -你没事吧
Gabe! - Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
富恩特斯
Hey, Fuentes!
怎么了
·What?
我没子弹了 -该死的
I'm out. - Aww, damn it.
立刻放下武器
Oh. - Put your weapons down now!
你们没事吧
You guys good?
没事 咱去把这群混♥蛋♥围起来
Yeah. Let's go round these pricks up.
好 -跪下
Yeah. - Get down!
手举起来
Hands up!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
立刻跪下 -给我跪下
·Get down. Now. - On the ground now!
不 不
No! No!
不不不
No, no, no.
你不许死在我面前 混♥蛋♥
You're not dying on me, you scumbag.
刚收到消息
Just got an update.
芬太尼和武器
Fentanyl and the weapons
都作为证据运回美国了
are being shipped to the U. S. for evidence.
莫利纳呢 -情况危急
Molina? - Touch and go.
但应该能活
But it looks like he'll live.
你不准备提富恩特斯的事情吗
Are you gonna say anything about Fuentes?
他自己选的
He made a choice.
牺牲特工也是这份工作的一部分
Asset attrition is a part of the job.
一个可以接受的风险
An acceptable risk.
你没有得到想要的结果
You didn't get the outcome you wanted.
但至少你做了对的事情
But at least you did the right thing.
我要的就是这个结果
I got exactly the outcome I wanted.
这只是一次警告
This was just a warning shot.
现在全世界都知道 美国可以做到什么地步了
Now the world knows how far America is prepared to go.
卢比孔河已经过了 没法回头了
The Rubicon's been crossed. There's no going back.
只是凯撒过了卢比孔河之后
Well, except after Caesar crossed the Rubicon,
他把罗马变成了独♥裁♥国家
he turned Rome into a dictatorship.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
很高兴能与你合作
Nice working with you.
嗨 给我拿瓶拉格啤酒好吗
Hi. Could I get a lager?
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以
So...
莫利纳能挺过来
Molina's gonna make it.
他要在重症监护室住上一个礼拜
He's gonna be in the ICU for about a week
然后会被引渡到
and then he'll be extradited to
曼哈顿的大都会惩教所
the Metropolitan Correctional Facility in Manhattan.
布兰卡·里瓦斯将会是这个案子里的重要证人
Blanca Rivas is gonna be the star witness in the case.
是吗 -是啊
·Yeah? - Yep.
所以是的 我们沉重打击了杜兰戈贩毒集团
So yeah, man, we put a pretty big dent in the Durango Cartel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道吗 我开始觉得我
You know what? I'm starting to think that I, uh...
其实不是为了讨个公道
wasn't really looking for justice.
我是想复仇
I wanted revenge.
我是想让中情局替我♥干♥脏活
I was hoping the CIA would do the dirty work for me.
你可能是 可能是看出来了这一点
You might have picked, uh, picked up on that.
是啊 -是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
我很感谢你
Well, I appreciate you
帮忙把我给掰正回来
trying to help me get my head straight.
换作是我你也会这么做的 兄弟
You would've done the same for me, brother.
是啊
Yeah.
我说不好 我
Yeah, I don't know, I- -
我真的不知道 你懂吧
I just couldn't really see it, you know?
直到我看到莫利纳躺在那儿大出血
Not until I saw Molina lying there bleeding out
真的有那么半秒我想过
and I actually thought for a half a second.
我就应该让他去死
I should let this guy die.
他和他叔叔给这个世界
All the misery him and his uncle
所造成的那么多伤痛
have brought into the world, and.
然后我想到了丽娜
and then I thought of Rina.
她是个什么样的人 她所坚守的
You know, who she was, what she stood for.
我觉得她应该也想让我坚守住吧
I figured she'd want me to stand for the same thing.
你肯定会喜欢她的
You would've liked her. - Mm.
她以前总是说 洗澡的时候唱唱歌♥
She used to- - she used to say, "Sing in the shower.
以快乐的状态开启每一天
"Start your day off on a good note,
因为很有可能之后
"because there's a good chance
一切都会开始滑坡
things are going to go downhill after that. "
我现在每天早上都还是这样
And I still do it every morning.
这么跟你说吧 那动静真的太可怕了
And I'll tell you what. It is a God- awful sound.
真的
It really is.
你听过羊剪毛时候的声音吗
You ever heard the sound of a sheep getting sheared?
可以想象
I could imagine.
那种喉咙里发出来的声音 真的不好听
It's very guttural and it's not a pretty sound.
做这份工作 我们见证了很多过早离去的人
On this job, we see a lot of people leave the Earth early.
很多时候 -是啊
And a lot of times...Yep.
他们是自作自受
They deserve it.
但丽娜
But Rina?
我还是想不通
Still haven't figured that one out.
敬丽娜
To Rina.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表